The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dark Brotherhood anniversary event??

thefndodge
Anybody hear if there will be a Dark Brotherhood Anniversary event? The anniversary is May 31st which is just a few days before Morrowind is released.
  • Cryptical
    Cryptical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The brotherhood is a secretive organization, much like the thieves guild. As such, do not expect there to be much fanfare heralding a celebration, if any hype at all.
    Edited by Cryptical on May 2, 2017 5:44PM
    Xbox NA
  • TerraDewBerry
    TerraDewBerry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it would be hilarious if during the event randomly at reasonable times (not in dungeons, trials, Cyrodiil or Imperial City)... your character just dropped dead.. (just for a few seconds.. no need to use a soul gem or anything) cuz.. you know... JA57hRG.jpg
    Edited by TerraDewBerry on May 2, 2017 6:02PM
  • O_LYKOS
    O_LYKOS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I imagine if there will be it will be announced in the next two weeks
    PC NA - GreggsSausageRoll
    Xbox NA - CinnamonRoll266
  • ookami007
    ookami007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone from the Brotherhood could tell you about the event, but they'd have to kill you afterwards.
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ookami007 wrote: »
    Someone from the Brotherhood could tell you about the event, but they'd have to kill you afterwards.

Was waiting for this one!

With everything going on and Morrowind coming 06.06. - you guys really thing there will be an event? Perhaps just like a limited time sale of sorts.
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rouven wrote: »

Was waiting for this one!

With everything going on and Morrowind coming 06.06. - you guys really thing there will be an event? Perhaps just like a limited time sale of sorts.

Well with Morrowind coming 06.06 I would say event ending on 05.06 (EU order of dates) is ideal time.
    Edited by SodanTok on May 2, 2017 7:37PM
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Or they could tell you about the event, but before they come to find you, you'd have to kill someone first. ;)

416d7468b02bbb232c93b6b30ed2c158.gif
    PC-NA Goat
  • ZOS_MSchroeder
    ZOS_MSchroeder
    ✭✭✭✭
    There won’t be any formal in-game festivities to celebrate the Dark Brotherhood DLC’s anniversary this year, as we’re heavily focused on Morrowind’s launch and E3. However, we are looking into potentially having some sort of discount on the Dark Brotherhood DLC to celebrate its original release. We’ll let you know what the plan is as we get more details.
    Michael Schroeder
    Senior Systems Designer - The Elder Scrolls Online
    Staff Post
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MSchroeder wrote: »
    There won’t be any formal in-game festivities to celebrate the Dark Brotherhood DLC’s anniversary this year, as we’re heavily focused on Morrowind’s launch and E3. However, we are looking into potentially having some sort of discount on the Dark Brotherhood DLC to celebrate its original release. We’ll let you know what the plan is as we get more details.

this is doubly sad... firstly no real celebration, secondly will the DLC pack containing DB be likewise discounted during this time?
  • Dragonking06
    Dragonking06
    ✭✭✭
    God damn it, and I was holding off on buying the rest of the Minotaur motifs I needed because I thought the double drop event was going to drop their prices even more... Guess I'd better get to hunting...
    PC - NA Server
    Nora Wolf-bane - Nord - Knight of Alkosh, Tank
    "We both looked into the Abyss. But when it looked back... You blinked."
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dark Brotherhood > Marrowind . We should make are own celebration by killing every NPC in Marrowind .
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dark Brotherhood > Marrowind . We should make are own celebration by killing every NPC in Marrowind .

Over my dead body
    begone__n_wah__by_suran329-dak5l8j.jpg
    Edited by Cinbri on May 12, 2017 6:19PM
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Beware the marrow tongue!
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Blasphemy you horrible argonian sympatyzing swit of a fetcherous outlandish nwah
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is disappointing.
    PC-NA Goat
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :(

"Shady WldKarde" wanted to have a bit more fun doing what she does best....Oh well, at least Naryu will appreciate Shady"s talents come May 22nd >:)

Gotta find a place for my NB to shine after all ;)
    PC NA
    Characters formally known as Veteran 16:
    Wldkarde, Sir WldKarde , Lil-Miss WldKarde,
    Dame WldKarde Stamplar "Master Angler" "Main" ,
    Shady WldKarde, WldKarde"s Bacon, Jaded WldKarde,
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭
    Disappointing, but not surprising, for the understandable reason provided by ZOS. To tell the truth, I'd rather they spend this last bit of time anyway on doing as much as possible to have a successful MW rollout on the 6th, (22nd for early release), instead of trying to squeeze in a quickie celebration.
  • Kiwi
    Kiwi
    ✭✭✭✭
    50% off motif skins or riot
    A large yellow rectangle

• WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »

Over my dead body

I believe that was the idea. ;)
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • SSlarg
    SSlarg
    ✭✭✭
    More Dark Brotherhood Furnishings!!!!!!!
    PS4 NA PSN - SSlarg
    Currently Looking To Buy:
    NoThInG
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I agree. This would be an appropriate response, but I'm not sure anyone would notice the difference.

I expect that every NPC on Vvardenfel is going to be mercilessly farmed every day for weeks if not months to come. We have been they have premium loot in their pockets and in their homes.

PC EU
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yesplz.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aliyavana wrote: »

Blasphemy you horrible argonian sympatyzing swit of a fetcherous outlandish nwah

I will target high elves
    Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SSlarg wrote: »

Perhaps increased drop rate for the Shadowy Supplier furnishings? Or even add some new ones in?
    PC/EU DC
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give us only morrowind contracts reward double exp double items double gold done
    Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SSlarg wrote: »

Perhaps increased drop rate for the Shadowy Supplier furnishings? Or even add some new ones in?

OMG, please no. I want my nirnroot and other alchemical supplies, not worthless vials of tainted blood that take up inventory space.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Sad but okay ;(
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    time for some farming - can't we at least get 2x node payouts for a week or so in the gold coast???
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »

Over my dead body
    begone__n_wah__by_suran329-dak5l8j.jpg

That can be arranged .
  • MyKillv2.0
    MyKillv2.0
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I am sure whatever you have planned, console will reach it two weeks later correct?

#sloppyseconds