Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Yesterday's Patch notes with Morrowind Prologue!

LMar
LMar
✭✭✭✭✭
I must admit I didn't expect it to kick off so early but did you see the patch notes?

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/342533/pc-mac-patch-notes-v2-7-13

"you can also kick-off the ESO: Morrowind storyline right now by embarking on a new prologue quest, “The Missing Prophecy.” This quest can be picked up from any Inn and will send you on a mission to track and defeat bandits and Daedra, and in the process, uncover a terrifying prophecy that leads directly to the events of ESO: Morrowind. Upon completion of the quest, you’ll receive the Twilight Shard memento that produces a dazzling tribute to Azura."
"If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
"Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
  • IwakuraLain42
    IwakuraLain42
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So can we assume that this patch will be introduced to Console users before Morrowind comes online ? Anything else would be really, really unfair ....
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Except (well for me anyway) the new quest giver Alessio Guillon at Inn disappears as you try to get close to him.
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, so The Missing Prophecy is now part of the live build? Really? Wow.
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It appears to be so from the patch notes.I thought it was a continuation of the main quest but evidently it is a prologue for Morrowind. I hope people don't miss it out
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Except (well for me anyway) the new quest giver Alessio Guillon at Inn disappears as you try to get close to him.

That is why the quest is called “The Missing Prophecy". Duh!
  • Kay1
    Kay1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Todat we get another patch note btw? You know with new changes?
    K1 The Big Monkey
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMar wrote: »
    It appears to be so from the patch notes.I thought it was a continuation of the main quest but evidently it is a prologue for Morrowind. I hope people don't miss it out

Let me see if the actual quest giver is accessible.
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    wonder if console will get it before june.
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EDIT: Okay, Rhea is in the guest room on the second floor of the Inn in Wayrest. You can pick up the quest from her.
  • mystfit
    mystfit
    ✭✭✭
    So, is the quest giver (in the Inn of Vulkel Guard) supposed to be wearing only black bikini underpants? He looks cold....
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tyrion87 wrote: »

Indeed @Tyrion87 well named LOL

I went to a different (Daggerfall inn not working) location to access quest like in taven in Craglorn... Why is the NPC just wearing his speedos?
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Airing his junk out, of course.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    So can we assume that this patch will be introduced to Console users before Morrowind comes online ? Anything else would be really, really unfair ....

It will be available to console players today as well! We're in the process of applying a hotfix so everyone can take part in this quest.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • IwakuraLain42
    IwakuraLain42
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It will be available to console players today as well! We're in the process of applying a hotfix so everyone can take part in this quest.

Very cool, thanks a ton for the info !

I'm keeping a lookout for the quest giver tonight then.
  • Rinmaethodain
    Rinmaethodain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, a brand new quest, and quite nice with many places to visit, with some sneak peek into Morrowind storyline, here is full guide for it, with locations, steps and at the end a preview of new memento (you can skip straight to it if you want) https://youtu.be/ImmMR__Vceg
    Edited by Rinmaethodain on May 8, 2017 2:40PM
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found this guy today just by accident in the inn in Marbruk (Greenshade), and clicked on him because I didn't remember ever seeing him before, and he was standing there with no clothes on. LOL! I guess my memory is OK, after all, since apparently he really WASN'T there before.

I'll be doing the quest today.
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wait, so The Missing Prophecy is now part of the live build? Really? Wow.

Is this the same quest (or inclusive of) from the end of Orsinium?

Edit: I think I misinterpreted what was said here. But I'm still wondering if this quest is at all related to the hinty dialogue at the end of the Orsinium main quest.
    Edited by Ilsabet on May 8, 2017 3:08PM
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyrion87 wrote: »

I went to a different (Daggerfall inn not working) location to access quest like in taven in Craglorn... Why is the NPC just wearing his speedos?

Maybe the quest involves finding his pants, which he's inexplicably named " prophecy"

Awesome sauce! :#
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Galwylin
    Galwylin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aha aha, the only fix and improvement was to sorcerers aha aha
  • Vizikul
    Vizikul
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hmm, whats the purpose of this quest? I thought we will need to buy the Morrowind Chapter in order to proceed to Morrowind.
    Pugging. Pugging all the way to victory.
    Imperial Dragonknight --- male, stamina, heavy & medium armor, dual wield, one hand and shield, two handed.
    Breton Templar --- female, magicka, light armor, restoration staff.
    Redguard Warden --- female, stamina, medium armor, bow.
    Breton Sorcerer --- male, magicka, light armor, destruction staff.
    Imperial Templar --- male, stamina, medium armor, two handed.

Daggerfall Covenant loyalist
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mystfit wrote: »
    So, is the quest giver (in the Inn of Vulkel Guard) supposed to be wearing only black bikini underpants? He looks cold....

I am far less bothered by his nakedness than the fact he is also bald and missing eyebrows . Everyone was talking about the nudity, but no one mentioned the lack of eyebrows - which is far more disturbing to me.
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 1900+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1200+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found the guy in an inn in Orsinium. Nekked, bald and no voice. I could read his dialogue though and picked up the quest. Interesting.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Wolfenbelle
    Wolfenbelle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is hilarious. <3:)
  • marcusthebearhunter
    marcusthebearhunter
    ✭✭✭✭
    its give some timline when the patch will arrive the consols ??
    only way is ebonheart
    we are ebonheart the dragonborn coverd in the blood our enemies
    nord templar marcus the bearhunter
    breton healer marcus the healer
    nord warden marcus the bearkeeper
    imperial nightblade marcus the shadow walker
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YJUmhRx.jpg
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I must admit I didn't expect it to kick off so early but did you see the patch notes?

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/342533/pc-mac-patch-notes-v2-7-13

"you can also kick-off the ESO: Morrowind storyline right now by embarking on a new prologue quest, “The Missing Prophecy.” This quest can be picked up from any Inn and will send you on a mission to track and defeat bandits and Daedra, and in the process, uncover a terrifying prophecy that leads directly to the events of ESO: Morrowind. Upon completion of the quest, you’ll receive the Twilight Shard memento that produces a dazzling tribute to Azura."

Not at the Outside Inn in Grahtwood.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The questgiver is meant to be wearing a robe as far as I know so something must have glitched and along with his robes he lost his hair and eyebrows as well as his voiceover. Maybe he got cold and his neck seized up.
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Went to the Inn in Daggerfall. Every time I try to approach the quest giver he disappears. Oh and he is only wearing briefs. Good one ZOS. Wow if this is a prologue to Morrowind then its an example of many bugs to come.
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »

Not at the Outside Inn in Grahtwood.

Does he only appear in your own alliance inns, I wonder? Like with Valaste and Sees All Colors?
  • Moriarti
    Moriarti
    ✭✭✭
    YJUmhRx.jpg

I very like this "divine light" - i wish templar skill looks like this because they seems outdated in comparison to warden skills.