The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

I'm leaving because of LACK of customer support

CaffeinatedMayhem
CaffeinatedMayhem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Ok, so I know "leaving" posts aren't allowed but hear me out:

If Customer Support had done anything resembling support, I'd still be playing. This is my favorite game. My husband and I love playing together. We were super stoked for Morrowind. But about 3 weeks ago, my credit cards stopped working, but only in the Crown Store. My card issuers have verified, on multiple calls, that there is no hold or issue with any of my cards. Multiple tickets and the answer is "Use PayPal." I don't use PayPal for ethical reasons, but hey, my husband can use his credit cards, just not on my account! WTF?

Please fix Support. At least TELL me that you're working on fixing my account! Or even "yeah, we don't know what to do to fix this but we're working on it!" Being stonewalled with USE PAYPAL OR ELSE with no reasoning is why I'm gone.

Also, telling a player you're "investigating" and then promptly closing the ticket isn't very convincing either.

Lock the thread and delete, but at least I hope someone reads this, as email support doesn't care.
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I have your stuff

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sigtric wrote: »
    Can I have your stuff

No, mostly because I hate people like you who ask.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I ask what the ethical reasons are for not using PayPal are ? I just never heard that before and am now curious .
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good reason to leave. Ask to speak to their supervisor. Supervisor will call you on phone. I had similar issue with bad customer service responding to my tickets and trying to bully me cause I wanted an answer. I asked to speak to management and he called me within couple days. Oh look up ZoS number give them a call ask receptionist to transfer you to ESO and leave a message and support will call you back.
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigtric wrote: »
    Can I have your stuff

No, mostly because I hate people like you who ask.

So mean. :'(

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Can I ask what the ethical reasons are for not using PayPal are ? I just never heard that before and am now curious .

Paypal screws everyone, from not admitting they changed crowd funding rules without telling anyone and taking legit funds away and never returning them, to overcharging on fees, to having a CEO who's a ***.

I only keep an account for when there is no other option. Square Cash is my preference right now.
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That being said... I didn't actually leave, the husband talked me out of it. Which sucks in some ways. We just keep being abused and no one cares.
  • Nyrielle
    Nyrielle
    ✭✭
    Everyone always complains about subs being pay 2 win because of all bonuses added. I would give up every bonus and pay a higher sub just for real dedicated customer service. I suppose its greater profit to just give digital content than spend our money on customer support......