The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Beta access need mod help lost forum access

Paraflex
Paraflex
✭✭✭✭
I had access earlier this morning to the beta forums but now I no longer do? Didn't receive any notice about the being removed could this be a bug?

I was posting feedback this morning so not sure why I no longer have access
Hollykills CP 630 Templar Healer - Ad PS4 Warlord Rank

Max Stam/Mag Dk
Max Stam Sorc
Max Stam/Mag NB

Don't care to dps much so I heal.

• Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you are a console player .....
    Hey guys, apologies for the confusion. We unintentionally sent some emails for beta to some console players. Beta and the PTS is, and remains, only on PC/Mac. Some of you may have received access to the closed beta forum section; this has been resolved, and you no longer have access since this is strictly for beta feedback.

Again, apologies for the mix-up here.
  • Paraflex
    Paraflex
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno I bought and paid 29.99 already for the PC version. I'd like PTS access still. I don't plan on playing on PC I just want to PTS.

Max Stam/Mag Dk
    Max Stam Sorc
    Max Stam/Mag NB

• Toomdad
    Toomdad
    ✭✭✭
    Join the club. It's pretty exclusive I think.
  • Paraflex
    Paraflex
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got an invite and paid for the online PC version I better have access....

Max Stam/Mag Dk
    Max Stam Sorc
    Max Stam/Mag NB

• Paraflex
    Paraflex
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd like a mod to respond to me I'm not very happy about getting an invite and buying a PC ESO copy just for you guys to renig on the morrowind access.

Max Stam/Mag Dk
    Max Stam Sorc
    Max Stam/Mag NB

• bubbygink
    bubbygink
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep same here. Paid $30 for the game on PC just for closed beta and now they've removed access for me.
  • Paraflex
    Paraflex
    ✭✭✭✭
    As a customer this was an error on ZOS I better A get access or B get a refund

Max Stam/Mag Dk
    Max Stam Sorc
    Max Stam/Mag NB

• Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_MattFiror

Think they really messed this one up, the error should not of taken more than 24+ hours to realize. Then no proper notification to the console players that received the error. We are all left in the dark .....

Not one email was sent to the console players stating there was an error and they no longer had access. Only a post from Gina deep in another thread. It was not even a stickied post at the top of the forums for all to see. If you did not look in the Dev Tracker, you would not know there was an issue if you took the time to follow a dev post .....

Then they revoke all access to pts and the beta forums. There are other posts stating tech support helped with errors that support knew nothing about. Support attempts to help with the errors when the issue all along they revoked all console invites. Very bad communication that support does not know that the developers revoked all access to console invites due to a mistake. The posts state that support continues to help them access the beta .....

Yes there was a major mistake, the bigger mistake was not communicating this to the players that received invites so they are aware. Most still do not know and think the issue is on ZOS end and what they did to stop the error. They should of sent another email notifying the console players their invites were an error .....

There are a lot of console players that went out and bought the PC version to participate in beta after receiving the invite, including myself. Now we all are stuck with a loss of the expenses. But then again, it was unfortunate. All you get is a notification on post #35 of another thread. Sorry about your luck .....

I think since the beta invites were sent out and we took it upon ourselves to spend the extra money to purchase the PC version and help support the game expansion, we should be able to participate. All we did was follow the official instructions emailed to us by ZOS .....

What is even worse is the basic plain jane response that ZOS posts for the confusion. No concern for the community that went the extra mile to purchase an addition game/platform to help support the game expansion .....

I have read a lot of the recent complaints/issues on the forums on the upcoming changes. I blew it off until the expansion was released to see my self. Then they send me an official invite to see for myself and they do this .....

The way ZOS handled this issue makes it very clear they do not care about the community in regards to the game. I may understand taking 24+ hours to realize the mistake, which is way to much as console invites were on the forums a few hours afterwards. Not providing proper notification in regards to the error is a total lack of concern for players .....

This has me thinking hard if I want to cancel my pre-order and if I want to continue supporting a game that is not concerned about the community .....
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ummmmmmmm yeaaaaaah here I was ready to give my access a try......ffs
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    link the two account if you havent, and wait for a reply =)
    Cleared Trials:
    - vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
    -Someone said it, I guess.
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    kikkehs wrote: »
    link the two account if you havent, and wait for a reply =)

Try, let us know if it works .....

Gina was clear on the mistake. You may be ale to link the accounts, but the beta will probably not be accessible. Players that have linked their accounts have posted their access to beta no longer works .....
    Hey guys, apologies for the confusion. We unintentionally sent some emails for beta to some console players. Beta and the PTS is, and remains, only on PC/Mac. Some of you may have received access to the closed beta forum section; this has been resolved, and you no longer have access since this is strictly for beta feedback.

Again, apologies for the mix-up here.

• johu31
    johu31
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is complete BS. Zenimax just crapped all I've console users with this. Why can't we add feedback on the forums? Are we not worthy?