The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Watch the Warden Gameplay Trailer"

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
d6c4954f5e0a3ac7a3e89b47ad6b0853.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for the Watch the Warden Gameplay Trailer blog article.

In The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind, Tamriel has a powerful new protector. On June 6, you can take control of the brand-new Warden class and protect Nirn with a host of unique, nature-based abilities. Watch our Warden Gameplay Trailer for a look at the kind of hero you can become!
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • ToadSage
    ToadSage
    Soul Shriven
    Looks so cool <3
  • Fodore
    Fodore
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't F#*@ over Templar please, the "fixes" are horrid :neutral:
    Before judging a man walk a mile in his shoes.
    After that who cares?
    They're a mile away and you've got their shoes.
  • MarshRangerHaz
    Looks great, but the line: "...the time has come for the wardens to rejoin the world of man..." seems really out of place for The Elder Scrolls, especially when the warden has a Morrowind focus.
  • Kharnamatic
    Kharnamatic
    ✭✭✭
    Looks great, but the line: "...the time has come for the wardens to rejoin the world of man..." seems really out of place for The Elder Scrolls, especially when the warden has a Morrowind focus.

Yeah, I noticed that as well. It's extremely sexist.

• MarshRangerHaz

That too, but I was thinking more from a racial perspective. Not sure about other players, but I don't have a single human character - hardly a 'world of man'.
  • Kharnamatic
    Kharnamatic
    ✭✭✭

That too, but I was thinking more from a racial perspective. Not sure about other players, but I don't have a single human character - hardly a 'world of man'.

Sexist and racist then.