The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.4 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Of course!

Subversus
Subversus
✭✭✭✭✭
I wouldn't expect an Elder Scrolls Online patch without a nerf to magblade. Thank you ZOSE!

I guess this is what happens when you invite overhyped streamers that all play the same class to test balance changes.

EDIT: oh yeah hope you magdks had fun in your patch of glory, welcome back to the bottom :trollface:
Edited by Subversus on April 18, 2017 1:11AM
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure everything got nerfed. I'm looking really hard to find the buffs. Templar seems to have gotten smacked the hardest while MSorc will likely feel it less than others. Make no mistake, this is a nerf patch, not a balance patch.
    Options
  • Anti_Virus
    Anti_Virus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure everything got nerfed. I'm looking really hard to find the buffs. Templar seems to have gotten smacked the hardest while MSorc will likely feel it less than others. Make no mistake, this is a nerf patch, not a balance patch.

LOL mSorc wasn't even touched.
    Edited by Anti_Virus on April 18, 2017 1:00AM
    Power Wealth And Influence.
    Options
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anti_Virus wrote: »

LOL mSroc wasn't even touched.

Well it got sustain nerfed along with everything else, but Mtemp got every utility spell knocked back to the stone age as well as their primary dps (sweeps, JBeam). Force Pulse/Crushing Shock may actually be better than before due to the new CP ability that buffs direct damage. MNB can take some advantage here as well I suppose.
    Edited by redspecter23 on April 18, 2017 12:59AM
    Options
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorc wasn't even touched, not mag nor stam. @redspecter23
    Options
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Subversus wrote: »

So the cp changes don't affect sorc at all? They don't have reduced sustain in Morrowind?
    Options
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So the cp changes don't affect sorc at all? They don't have reduced sustain in Morrowind?
    The cp changes affect everyone. I am talking specifically about class changes. Some classes got nerfed in addition to the CP changes you know ;)
    Options
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The cp changes affect everyone. I am talking specifically about class changes. Some classes got nerfed in addition to the CP changes you know ;)

For sure. But as you started your thread with concern over the NB, I thought you might want to consider that the poor templars would likely pay good money to be in the position that nightblades are right now. As bad as you feel NB got hit, Templar got hit harder. We'll both agree that sorc got hit least (regardless of how you define nerfs as class based or overall)
    Options
  • utb99
    utb99
    ✭✭✭
    (Only Including Class Specific changes)
    M. Sorc- same
    S. Sorc- Basically the same
    M. NB- Siphoning Nerf
    S. NB- Siphoning Nerf
    M. DK- Nerfed Battle Roar, buff to helping hands, cost of abilities reduced, Rip Obsidian Shield
    S. DK-Nerfed Battle Roar, nerf to helping hands, Rip Obsidian Shield
    M. Tem- Eclipse buffed, BoL basically the same, Luminous is weird, Repentance nerfbuffed, Minor Mending
    S. Tem- Repentance Nerfed, Minor Mending
    Edited by utb99 on April 18, 2017 1:09AM
    'The gods can turn anything to good' -Martin Septim
    Options
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know how they stand in PVE after the changes, but I can speak for a LOT of people when I say that in PVP this change was due.

Not to mention the stamdk change which was also due as they have been pvp fotm for literally ages now. (I main stamdk and even I think the changes were due).

But yeah I guess magblades are still sitting pretty, all we lost is our stamina sustain :(
    Options
  • Ragnaroek93
    Ragnaroek93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wut... I agree that manablade has a hard time in open world pvp since they suffer from all the snares but in duels they are pretty strong (Necropotence is completely ridiculous).
    I don't think that you will win against a good manablade once Redguard gets fixed, heavy armor nerfed, stam cost increased and Major Mending removed... well... maybe by spamming wings...
    I used to think that PvP was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy.
    Options
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wut... I agree that manablade has a hard time in open world pvp since they suffer from all the snares but in duels they are pretty strong (Necropotence is completely ridiculous).
    I don't think that you will win against a good manablade once Redguard gets fixed, heavy armor nerfed, stam cost increased and Major Mending removed... well... maybe by spamming wings...

Even then you can just swap out strife for shock and have sustained pressure with dots. Yeah I agree with you once redguard gets nerfed it's done for stam sustain in duels..
    Options
  • Ragnaroek93
    Ragnaroek93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What does the new Siphoning Strikes do actually? My tooltip in german client is totally misunderstanding.
    I used to think that PvP was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy.
    Options
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What does the new Siphoning Strikes do actually? My tooltip in german client is totally misunderstanding.

There's a morph that restores mag and one that restores stam instead of doing both. Also the base ability also restores HP.
    Options
  • Ashamray
    Ashamray
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There's a morph that restores mag and one that restores stam instead of doing both. Also the base ability also restores HP.

How much health btw? Is it reduced in pvp area?
    Boadrig, EU PC

Very Balanced
    Battleground Beta Testers
    Cite's Legacy
    Colosseum

Imperial City frequenter
    Imperial City feedback and suggestions
    Options
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No stam DKs got hit the worst with Templars right after
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
    Options
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    utb99 wrote: »
    (Only Including Class Specific changes)
    M. Sorc- same
    S. Sorc- Basically the same
    M. NB- Siphoning Nerf
    S. NB- Siphoning Nerf
    M. DK- Nerfed Battle Roar, buff to helping hands, cost of abilities reduced, Rip Obsidian Shield
    S. DK-Nerfed Battle Roar, nerf to helping hands, Rip Obsidian Shield
    M. Tem- Eclipse buffed, BoL basically the same, Luminous is weird, Repentance nerfbuffed, Minor Mending
    S. Tem- Repentance Nerfed, Minor Mending

Yep helping hands it's a huge nerf 50% less return to DKs.... Stam DK is destroyed
    Edited by Durham on April 18, 2017 2:35PM
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
    Options
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone plays sorc and no one plays nightblade so how do they fix it? they nerfed nightblades and didn't touch sorcs lol that's some balance right there.
    Options
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @thankyourat wouldn't want their precious streamers to start complaining about their class being nerfed.
    Options