Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Khajiit Skooma Bubbler

• Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    CGPsaint wrote: »
    @ davey1107 - How many plans did you purchase before you got the Skooma Bubbler?
    I just wish there were any way to know if this drops are not. Tons of players are hunting it.,

@ZOS_GinaBruno Is there anyway to get confirmation if this drops outside of the Hlaalu bags? Or is exclusive to them?
  • Rinmaethodain
    Rinmaethodain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As far as i believe, this item is not craftable.

The first few "Skooma Bubblers" that leaked into marked got there because of Crown Store bug where for the first week, Crown bought furniture could be traded (it was hotfixed shortly after homestead release).

Since then i havent seen a single piece of it in free trade nor in databases.
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @CGPsaint

I'm not really sure. I've been dumping tons into the Hlalu documents because I'm learning what I want and selling others off at a nice profit. Hmm...I'd guess I've bought 100-150 plans. More than 1500 vouchers sounds high.

I'm seeing more of the recipes pop up. It seems like they're 200-300k now. I just saw one, PS4 NA, at Almeri Nation in Mounrhold.
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    davey1107 wrote: »
    I'd guess I've bought 100-150 plans. More than 1500 vouchers sounds high.

I'm seeing more of the recipes pop up. It seems like they're 200-300k now. I just saw one, PS4 NA, at Almeri Nation in Mounrhold.
    I just dropped about 1K vouchers on the plans, no Bubbler. I feel like I'm chasing a unicorn. Heh.
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It drops guys.

I mean you're seeing it in the traders.

• altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It drops guys.

I mean you're seeing it in the traders.

screenshot pls!!!
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not on right now but I'll show you I can craft it. I'll be home later.
  • worsttankever
    worsttankever
    ✭✭✭
    @davey1107 hi Davey! Would you send me a bubbler for 6k? PSN samuraifrog2999
    Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour.
  • tbao
    tbao
    There is one in my gt located in Mournhold for 249k. It has been there a day or 2. Seen a couple around too, but at higher price. PS4NA.
  • worsttankever
    worsttankever
    ✭✭✭
    Just received one in mail. Thank you @davey1107 !!! Now I might finally complete the quest for a free apartment , just to show it off!!
    Edited by worsttankever on May 4, 2017 8:37PM
    Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    can someone pls confirm if the recipe and the bubbler is still tradable now and if the recipe could be found in the game, or if it is just from crown store?
  • MBBOCHAOS
    MBBOCHAOS
    davey1107 wrote: »
    I can confirm the recipe drops on PS4 NA because I got one via a Hlallu grab bag...and I've learned it, but I'll send anyone a bubbler for some cash. But it's on PS4, confirmed.

Nope
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nope what
  • Mike0987
    Mike0987
    ✭✭✭
    Like the imperial motif its probably so rare its not worth chasing. Don't know about other long term players, but I haven't gotten that to drop in over 2 years now (the "this is not RNG thing"). So, like everything good don't expect it unless you start a new account.
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one wants it badly along with the redguard genie lamp...;)
  • ashesofman
    ashesofman
    Soul Shriven
    It absolutely doesn't come from Hlaalu random bags. I've redeemed over 5000 vouchers and have gotten duplicates of every available plan.

It must be obtained from pickpocketing a specific type of NPC, like the coffin and throne blueprints
  • Reivax
    Reivax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe you get it from pickpocketing M'aiq, lol
  • ashesofman
    ashesofman
    Soul Shriven
    Reivax wrote: »
    Maybe you get it from pickpocketing M'aiq, lol

Tried it. He can't be pickpocketed.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So, I've only seen posts from PS4 players confirming it drops, so maybe it's bugged and only drops in the PS4 version? I've trolled all the guild traders multiple times (even the far-flung ones) and have never seen this recipe.

Has anyone on PC or XB seen the bubbler?
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    never seen bubbler on PC eu. a couple weeks ago I looked for it regularly for awhile (item and recipe) and I just ended up buying one with crowns.

if people actually have seen them in guild traders for 1-3M then LOL. bubblers cost less than 300 crowns - at US minimum wage that's like a half hour of working. the time it takes most players to make that much gold for one item could probably provide like 500 crown store bubblers
    Edited by emilyhyoyeon on May 10, 2017 9:57PM
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage noble & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You might need cartel $ to afford this thing, just keep in mind:

1 Don't get high on your own supply
    2 Never underestimate the other guy's greed

[img][/img]SKOOMAB_zpscqdnsyzu.jpg

Fear is the Mindkiller
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You might need cartel $ to afford this thing, just keep in mind:

1 Don't get high on your own supply
    2 Never underestimate the other guy's greed

[img][/img]SKOOMAB_zpscqdnsyzu.jpg

apparently the drop rate is pretty low.

Could you pls confirm if this was on PC or console?

@NordSwordnBoard
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @altemriel PS4NA
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

hmmm, I hope it is dropping regulary also on PC, that it is not only a bug
  • Kreatyve
    Kreatyve
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    So, I've only seen posts from PS4 players confirming it drops, so maybe it's bugged and only drops in the PS4 version? I've trolled all the guild traders multiple times (even the far-flung ones) and have never seen this recipe.

Has anyone on PC or XB seen the bubbler?

The last 2 days, I've seen them all over the place on Xbox, but nobody will tell me where they got the recipe. :( I'm guessing either with vouchers or it's stolen from some specific NPC type.
    New Player - Started March 7th, 2017 - Xbox NA Megaserver
    First level 50 - Magicka Sorcerer - April 19th, 2017
    160 CP - May 18th, 2017
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I know where it drops
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's a painful grind tho and will cost you thousands and thousands in bounty. (Hundred thousands)
  • spacecitypurrp
    spacecitypurrp
    ✭✭✭
    Please tell me where lol
    Valkyn PURRP - Magicka Dragonknight The Flawless Conqueror
    Werecat PURRP - Stamina Dragonknight The Flawless Conqueror
    PURRPfect Storm - Magicka Sorcerer The Flawless Conqueror
    Molten Whip Me Daddy - Magicka Dragonknight Former Empress
    iiM PurrpSwift - Stamina Nightblade Gankblade of Dreams

Xbox One - NA - II PURRP II
  • ixie
    ixie