The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Khajiit Skooma Bubbler

• DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I may post a thread on it. And it is not reapers march. Much more complicated :#
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »
    I may post a thread on it. And it is not reapers march. Much more complicated :#

where does it drop and how pls?
  • Rinmaethodain
    Rinmaethodain
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Teach us sensei @DannyLV702
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Dood, do et and we will love you
  • spacecitypurrp
    spacecitypurrp
    ✭✭✭
    Skooma addicts unite! Can open a Trap house in Roost
    Valkyn PURRP - Magicka Dragonknight The Flawless Conqueror
    Werecat PURRP - Stamina Dragonknight The Flawless Conqueror
    PURRPfect Storm - Magicka Sorcerer The Flawless Conqueror
    Molten Whip Me Daddy - Magicka Dragonknight Former Empress
    iiM PurrpSwift - Stamina Nightblade Gankblade of Dreams

Xbox One - NA - II PURRP II
  • spacecitypurrp
    spacecitypurrp
    ✭✭✭
    I know it's somewhere in khenarthi's roost but I'm not 100% sure if I'm pick pocketing the right NPC, you can keep Killin him tho, but still not sure if it's the right one
    Valkyn PURRP - Magicka Dragonknight The Flawless Conqueror
    Werecat PURRP - Stamina Dragonknight The Flawless Conqueror
    PURRPfect Storm - Magicka Sorcerer The Flawless Conqueror
    Molten Whip Me Daddy - Magicka Dragonknight Former Empress
    iiM PurrpSwift - Stamina Nightblade Gankblade of Dreams

Xbox One - NA - II PURRP II
  • SorataArisugawa
    SorataArisugawa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    latest?cb=20100624001721
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now I'm curious. I have the recipe...it was just in my stack of purples. I assumed it came from the writ voucher grab bag. No? I don't do much other grinding...where the heck did it come from?
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    davey1107 wrote: »
    Now I'm curious. I have the recipe...it was just in my stack of purples. I assumed it came from the writ voucher grab bag. No? I don't do much other grinding...where the heck did it come from?

pics or did not happen :smiley: ! :smiley:
  • Lafemmina
    Lafemmina
    ✭✭
    There's a much more detailed guide up from CGPsaint of what to do and what not to do :)
    https://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/6aw5tf/guide_where_to_find_the_design_khajiit_skooma/
  • Hetaira
    Hetaira
    ✭✭✭
    I'm busy trying to share this WONDERFUL information to every zone and guild I can find on NA PC. Friends don't let friends overpay for hookahs.
  • Rye_Encoke
    Rye_Encoke
    ✭✭
    what are these selling for on NA PC server? Are they worth trying to farm?
  • AdicusDio
    AdicusDio
    ✭✭✭
    I saw one earlier. Pretty sure it was in the Auridon Guild trader by the shore/docks. Think it was in the 25k range, but wasn't really paying that much attention.
  • Code2501
    Code2501
    ✭✭✭✭
    davey1107 wrote: »
    So can we look at this issue from 30,000 feet? Step outside the conversation for a second?

Zos has created a furnishing that represents a device used to grind up and smoke a certain plant. Players are going to want it because it looks like a device that can be used to grind up and smoke an entirely other kind of plant. If anyone pointed this out, ZOS would offer the obvious and absurd story that the thought never crossed their mind and that they had no idea the two things look alike. This absurd story is imperative because the second plant is stigmatized, even though it's the first plant that kills you fifty ways by using it and addicts you into allowing it to do so. And the absurd story will remain imperative despite how asinine and totally transparent it is despite the fact that in my state both plants are entirely legal, so there's no reason to stigmatize either...unless we want to stigmatize the first since it really does kill you.

Just pointing out that, sigh, this is the world in which we live. Humans are weird.

Skooma is not the same as natural raw moonsugar. The later is used in foods often, legally, across Tamriel. The former is specially treated alchemically and could contain Talos knows what.
  • mrdiamond666
    mrdiamond666
    ✭✭✭
    Rye_Encoke wrote: »
    what are these selling for on NA PC server? Are they worth trying to farm?

I listed a recipe 3 days ago for 180K, bubbler for 10K, neither have sold yet in my guild trader... PS4 NA
    Edited by mrdiamond666 on July 25, 2017 3:10PM
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This one khajiit would like to know, if her skooma bubbler is ever going to be fixed.
    It is strange.
    She saw many people smoking it, blueish smoke came out of the top of it.
    But the one that she has in her home, she lights the fire, but no smoke coming of it.
    Something must be wrong there.
    Will her bubbler ever be usable (or fixed)?

With bubbles but no smoke
    Maoimii

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_MattFiror
    Edited by altemriel on July 25, 2017 8:27PM
  • Malacthulhu
    Malacthulhu
    ✭✭✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »
    This one khajiit would like to know, if her skooma bubbler is ever going to be fixed.
    It is strange.
    She saw many people smoking it, blueish smoke came out of the top of it.
    But the one that she has in her home, she lights the fire, but no smoke coming of it.
    Something must be wrong there.
    Will her bubbler ever be usable (or fixed)?

With bubbles but no smoke
    Maoimii

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_MattFiror

Would be nice right? I usually put an insense inside of mine so it looks busy.
    Edited by Malacthulhu on August 1, 2017 2:54AM
    Xbox One Na