The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF an addon ...

ChuckyPayne
ChuckyPayne
✭✭✭✭
Is there any way / addon to hide all weapons/armors from bank while I use craft station deconstruct function?
I store my all researh weapon in bank (to alts +100 item), and I want to deconstruct everthing in my inventory but it is very cumbersome because I see that +100 item.

Lock item? it is not good because then I can't set to reseach that items.

Best Answer

• BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Unlock them when you want to research them.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No but you can lock everything in your inventory which would do the same thing.
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have about 100 items of the same weapon, just unlock one of them and you can then try to deconstruct or use it for research. Not sure if that behavior have changed.
  • ChuckyPayne
    ChuckyPayne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you very much!
  • Muramasa89
    Muramasa89
    ✭✭✭
    I use ItemSaver because you can adjust the settings separately for research, deconstruction, selling and the like.
  • calia1120
    calia1120
    ✭✭✭
    I use Item Saver myself
    GM, Iron Bank of Bravos | The Psijic Order | Mara's Tester/Mara's Moxie | Dominion Imperial Guard
    Council of Nirn | elderscrollsalliance.com | Addon Dev - part of the Wykkyd code team