The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Do not purchased "Body Markings" pack from Crown Store until it is fixed.

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
Currently this item is going to get fixed in the future - at least that is the line Zenimax are holding firm on. At the moment, Body Marking alterations from your DEFAULT selection (at character creation) will be reverted to on relog, or often after a load screen. This means you would have to change your body marking to the desired selection every time you do this.

I would suggest holding off on purchasing this item until it is fixed (if you were planning on doing so). I spent crowns that they won't refund, and I would hate to see anyone else have the same problem :) I hope this helps anyone about to make this decision...

I should add, this isn't the case for everyone, but I think it most affects anyone who has other parlor effects/costumes active at the time.
  • ViciousBunnii
    ViciousBunnii
    ✭✭✭
    This is happening to me too. I have this same pack and my body markings keep reverting back to creation. Hopefully it'll get fixed soon.
    PC/NA

Forever salty about the Shadow Rider Senche
  • Slurg
    Slurg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What platform has the issue? I'm on PC and have not had any problems at all with these body markings with a costume or any other effects active.
    Happy All the Holidays To You and Yours!
    Remembering better days of less RNG in all the things.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is happening to me too. I have this same pack and my body markings keep reverting back to creation. Hopefully it'll get fixed soon.

I've contacted and filed with the Federal Trade Commission. If it is agreeable to us, they have have a limited time to replace/repair/refund. Failing to do so means they are breaking the law. So I sure hope it gets fixed too. I'm giving them 30-days. I think that's a fair time scale. It's not that I'm completely unhappy with them, but they shouldn't be selling something in the store that doesn't work. It's one thing to introduce free extra content that is buggy, but not the stuff we actually directly pay for. That's crossing a line.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slurg wrote: »
    What platform has the issue? I'm on PC and have not had any problems at all with these body markings with a costume or any other effects active.

PS4... that's why I'm only posting in the PS4 threads :) I have no idea if it's working or not on other platforms :)
  • Slurg
    Slurg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rittings wrote: »

PS4... that's why I'm only posting in the PS4 threads :) I have no idea if it's working or not on other platforms :)

Oh, that's why I see it in "recent"!

Have they been responsive to support tickets at all, some people have gotten crown refunds on other items that way. Possibly PS4 support could push if ESO support won't help.
    Happy All the Holidays To You and Yours!
    Remembering better days of less RNG in all the things.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rittings wrote: »

Oh, that's why I see it in "recent"!

Have they been responsive to support tickets at all, some people have gotten crown refunds on other items that way. Possibly PS4 support could push if ESO support won't help.

Nope. I've asked MANY times for a refund on the crowns until its fixed - but they aren't budging. Left me with no choice. Which makes me sad.
  • Airidal
    Airidal
    Soul Shriven
    Issue is still occurring and is not limited to PS4, also happening on PC.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/328023/body-markings-settings-not-saving
    Edited by Airidal on April 5, 2017 1:48PM
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Airidal wrote: »
    Issue is still occurring and is not limited to PS4, also happening on PC.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/328023/body-markings-settings-not-saving

Agreed. I recommend you filing with the FTC also. Our file is currently open and being worked on.