Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

WTT Reverse Slash for Twin Slashes.

tomernadyarwb17_ESO
2H will get Twin Slashes ability, DW get RS. Bonuses from morphs remained same. DW will get heal as percentage of finisher damage, 2H some DoT buff.
Weapons will get roles.

2h - big DPS, but slow start. Good for dungeons.
DW - burst damage. Good for vMA.

So let it be. No?
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    2H will get Twin Slashes ability, DW get RS. Bonuses from morphs remained same. DW will get heal as percentage of finisher damage, 2H some DoT buff.
    Weapons will get roles.

2h - big DPS, but slow start. Good for dungeons.
    DW - burst damage. Good for vMA.

So let it be. No?

2H good for dungeons?

Besides, 2H has cleave... maybe you should ask for a buff.Regarding execute... well theres an active skill called "executioner" in the 2H line
    Edited by Xvorg on March 30, 2017 2:46PM
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm concerned with how it would affect 2H PvE builds, truthfully. Giving dual wield an execute is waaaay overkill when their passives naturally execute already, and then makes 2H kind if pointless to run anyway, PvP or PvE.

This is how I understand your suggestion, anyway.
  • tomernadyarwb17_ESO
    DocFrost72 wrote: »
    I'm concerned with how it would affect 2H PvE builds, truthfully. Giving dual wield an execute is waaaay overkill when their passives naturally execute already, and then makes 2H kind if pointless to run anyway, PvP or PvE.

3 nonmitigated bleed Dots may be useful vs shiled stackers. No?

• Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

But you can put moar than 3 dots on shield stackers with DW

1. twin slashes
    2. axe passive dot
    3. trap beast
    4. caltrops

As a magicka char you have a couple moar
    Edited by Xvorg on March 30, 2017 5:30PM

In the wrong house
    I took the wrong road
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    lol are you *** kidding me? Twin slashes is too damn good to give up from dual wield. I for one would not be happy with that change...the synergy is too good for dual wield builds.

If you haven't noticed, dual wield is about overwhelming with sustained pressure and 2h is about burst. Thats why the skills and passives are designed the way they are.
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heck no, why would 2h give up their only execute?
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • tomernadyarwb17_ESO
    Xvorg wrote: »

1. twin slashes
    2. axe passive dot
    3. trap beast
    4. caltrops

As far as I know only bleeds cannot be mitigated. 3 n 4 are not bleeds. I desperately need one more bleed for my 2H. I cannot kill Sellistrix faster than 15 min. That yelling b***h has 4kk health and generate 6 kk damage shield. And she still owe me undaunted ring. My game experience and fingers almost ruined
  • tomernadyarwb17_ESO
    Lynx7386 wrote: »

2H don't need execute. It designed for long fights. It need moar DPS.
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Tell that to the pvpers.

I'm all for increasing 2h sustain, but not at the cost of abilities that the weapon revolves around.

Raise the damage over time for cleave and it's morphs. Make one of the critical charge morphs add a dot bleed. Change forward momentum to provide an increasingly powerful damage buff over the duration. Those would all help. Trading abilities would not.
    PS4 / NA
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about no, the simple fix would be to change one of the morphs of cleave to a single target dot. Probably Carve which doesn't get much use compared to Brawler which is all around superior.

• tomernadyarwb17_ESO
    Xsorus wrote: »
    How about no, the simple fix would be to change one of the morphs of cleave to a single target dot. Probably Carve which doesn't get much use compared to Brawler which is all around superior.

We cant have two morphs at time. I'm not ready to give up on brawler. It should be 3 bleeds for build without emphasis on armor penetration.
  • Draqone
    Draqone
    ✭✭✭✭

You got that backwards... dual wield is designed for long fights, 2h is designed for short fights.
    ESO Balance:
    “All skills are equal, but some skills are more equal than others.”
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Where is that knowledge come from ? Your imagination ?
  • cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Juhasow wrote: »

It was just his imagination running away with cleave
  • tomernadyarwb17_ESO
    Juhasow wrote: »

Compare Whirlwind and Cleve. Which one for burst?
    Compare Hidden Blades and Momentum. 36 sec HoT designed for burst?
  • KingYogi415
    KingYogi415
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wrecking blows will never be "big dps" for PVE.

Get over it.

Cheers!
  • tomernadyarwb17_ESO

Get over it.

Cheers!

WB is for newbies for leveling and for PVP-ers.
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

1. twin slashes
    2. axe passive dot
    3. trap beast
    4. caltrops

As far as I know only bleeds cannot be mitigated. 3 n 4 are not bleeds. I desperately need one more bleed for my 2H. I cannot kill Sellistrix faster than 15 min. That yelling b***h has 4kk health and generate 6 kk damage shield. And she still owe me undaunted ring. My game experience and fingers almost ruined

No one understands that boss fight, you HAVE to stay in the water, with Sellistrix in the water too, or she gets a damage sheild and you can't crit. AND she drops taunt too as in does that dash to a player that is not in the water and away from the tank, that whole fight is a healer test, if the machinics are followed. If those machinics are followed, it goes from a 6 minute fight to a 2 minute.

On topic, they need to make the first tick of the bleed on cleave hit at the same time as the initial damage, like posion injection works, or is that reflective light?

Also maybe have Carve be a 360 hit and up the damage from the bleed, instead of giving Minor heroism, that would make it much more viable for dps, so there would be a choice, brawler for survival and carve for a good AOE.

Edited by Lightspeedflashb14_ESO on March 31, 2017 9:58AM
  • tomernadyarwb17_ESO

1. twin slashes
    2. axe passive dot
    3. trap beast
    4. caltrops

No one understands that boss fight, you HAVE to stay in the water, with Sellistrix in the water too, or she gets a damage sheild and you can't crit. AND she drops taunt too as in does that dash to a player that is not in the water and away from the tank, that whole fight is a healer test, if the machinics are followed. If those machinics are followed, it goes from a 6 minute fight to a 2 minute.

On topic, they need to make the first tick of the bleed on cleave hit at the same time as the initial damage, like posion injection works, or is that reflective light?

Also maybe have Carve be a 360 hit and up the damage from the bleed, instead of giving Minor heroism, that would make it much more viable for dps, so there would be a choice, brawler for survival and carve for a good AOE.

I don't have tank and healer. I'm a noob. I'm killing her alone.
    I cant tank In water her electrical ulti and I have to retrete (or die). It cose DPS lost. So whole fight is going on her island.
    http://imgur.com/bQvumPY
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

1. twin slashes
    2. axe passive dot
    3. trap beast
    4. caltrops

I don't have tank and healer. I'm a noob. I'm killing her alone.
    I cant tank In water her electrical ulti and I have to retrete (or die). It cose DPS lost. So whole fight is going on her island.
    http://imgur.com/bQvumPY

Why are you killing her without ​a group? It doesn't take that long to find one.
  • tomernadyarwb17_ESO
    1. It' s a part of my roleplay.
    2. I often make brakes or leaving. I don't wanna ruin other people game experience.
    3. I'm 2H tank without war horn.
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think your problem is more that you're set up for tanking than with 2h =p
    PS4 / NA
  • tomernadyarwb17_ESO
    2H DK can tank better than 1h magika recharge freaks, ZOS gonna screw them more in Morrowind. But this technique for masters. You are not ready.
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When the RP'ers start asking for skill changes to better suit their RPing 2h tank builds...

rp1qQoD.gif

@ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Get over it.

Cheers!

No, but the combo Dizz swing + medium attack + crit rush can do nice dmg
    Edited by Xvorg on April 1, 2017 12:09AM

In the wrong house
    I took the wrong road
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    2H DK can tank better than 1h magika recharge freaks, ZOS gonna screw them more in Morrowind. But this technique for masters. You are not ready.

How?

In the wrong house
    I took the wrong road
  • acw37162
    acw37162
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Get over it.

Cheers!

No, but the combo Dizz swing + medium attack + crit rush can do nice dmg

Maybe in the overland content that is good damage but then again you can literally light attack everything there to death.

Crit rush has no place in pve dungeons it end game. There is no reason to have a gap closer. Dizzing swing is also a DPS loss, need wrecking blow for the empower.
  • tomernadyarwb17_ESO

How?

Shields stacking. Brawler's shield have to take damage last. When others get low it get high.
    http://imgur.com/8VXBKbO
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

How?

Shields stacking. Brawler's shield have to take damage last. When others get low it get high.
    http://imgur.com/8VXBKbO

Surviving is the least a tank does, the "magic regen freaks" actually help thier team, through buff themselves and their team and debuffing the enemy. Not to mention a tank controls the enemy and makes the battlefield their own.

You have a solo build, you are not a tank.