The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Scourge XB1 NA

• Curtdogg47
    Curtdogg47
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did the campaign end today? Since they are doing there test this week? Or will we pick up an finish the last few days after the test is over next week?
  • a1i3nz
    a1i3nz
    ✭✭✭✭
    makeumrage wrote: »
    a1i3nz wrote: »
    Haven't been into pvp since update.

Went in and just 100 sts everywhere lol did they have a hiring fair?

STS the Discovery card of guilds?

Its a damn infestation lol. But been alot of fun

Yeah Scourge needed it for sure
  • makeumrage
    makeumrage
    ✭✭✭
    Curtdogg47 wrote: »
    Did the campaign end today? Since they are doing there test this week? Or will we pick up an finish the last few days after the test is over next week?

As I understand it, it will end 3 days after the no cp or will resume with 10 days left after no cp. not sure which. But it didnt end today
  • dmar613
    dmar613
    ✭✭✭
    a1i3nz wrote: »
    Haven't been into pvp since update.

Went in and just 100 sts everywhere lol did they have a hiring fair?

STS the Discovery card of guilds?

no hard feeling but you are delusional, we rarely have a 24 man group. yes we added more members, some might be temporary. yes the fights are fun, but by no means are we outnumbering anything. the most it has been in a while was 2 bar blue vs 3 bar yellow( the highest) with usually the avg being 0-1 bar blue to 2-3 bar yellow, anyone that disagrees is full of it. Also, yes the fights are fun at times but also other times it dries up as other factions call it a night early so they can wake up early and pve the map lol. like i said no hard feelings, it is ehat it is.
    4th Grand Overlord For DC Xbox One. 123,486 pvp kills Crip from the Sexy Time Slayers aka Leaps of Dreamz
  • a1i3nz
    a1i3nz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Okay maybe not a hundred >< but you know what I mean. Like crap tons of blue and most them STS queing into Scourge. I saw at least 30-40 on Roe farm the other night AP farming. And the pop bars aren't really accurate when you have a lot of guests.

Anyway I think it's great. Was pretty boring. Gonna be interesting to see these big fights today with no CP.
    Edited by a1i3nz on February 27, 2017 11:13PM
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any yellow who complains about large blue groups in Scourge is completely delusional.

I've hoped in there 4 times this week. The first go was great. Had a lot of small scale fights and made great AP. Every time since then has been an s show. You take a resource and get met with literally 5 to 1 odds. Forget about trying to take a keep. The yellow zerg basically waits for you to breach outer and then swarms.

It makes the campaign unplayable.

Good job yellow. Enjoy a worthless campaign with no real competition. When you are ready for a real fight go to Haddy where there are actual Reds and Blues.
  • Gordon906
    Gordon906
    ✭✭✭
    Yup ikr
    Edited by Gordon906 on March 3, 2017 4:15PM
  • Gordon906
    Gordon906
    ✭✭✭
    montiferus wrote: »
    Any yellow who complains about large blue groups in Scourge is completely delusional.

I've hoped in there 4 times this week. The first go was great. Had a lot of small scale fights and made great AP. Every time since then has been an s show. You take a resource and get met with literally 5 to 1 odds. Forget about trying to take a keep. The yellow zerg basically waits for you to breach outer and then swarms.

Good job yellow. Enjoy a worthless campaign with no real competition. When you are ready for a real fight go to Haddy where there are actual Reds and Blues.

AD
  • Darth_Apache
    Darth_Apache
    ✭✭✭
    Gordon906 wrote: »

AD

I was in Haddy the other day. As a yellow it wasn't a s show, everyone; blue, red, and yellow put up some amazing fights.
    Yellow was getting into all sorts of fights with both red and blue. We magically took Bruma and that fight was fantastic dude.
    Too sick...
    "Darth Apache XB1, NA, AD, StamBlade, DW/Bow"
    Insurrection - The Eye - The Nightshade Consortium
    Aldmeri Dominion
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I was in Haddy the other day. As a yellow it wasn't a s show, everyone; blue, red, and yellow put up some amazing fights.
    Yellow was getting into all sorts of fights with both red and blue. We magically took Bruma and that fight was fantastic dude.
    Too sick...

Thats cool and frankly thats all anyone should want. Good fights. I mean really what is the point of owning an entire map and zerging even the slightest attack down with overwhelming numbers.

Maybe the answer is people just don't want fair fights. The first day we tried Scourge every fight we had they were either even numbers or a bit more yellow and we nuked them. After that we got nuked by anywhere from 3-5x odds. I guess its more fun to win with overwhelming numbers to remove any chance of failure. I guess thats what it comes down to. People are scared to die and want to remove any chance of that happening. In the end they are doing a disservice to themselves as it does not allow them to get better at the game.
  • TheRubiksCube
    TheRubiksCube
    ✭✭✭
    There was pretty bad a-- ~4 hour fight at Chalman on Friday 3/4/17 between EP and AD with some DC appearing as well. It dropped a 51.2K d tick.
    Blood for the Pact! Retired Arctic Empire Officer
    Xbox NA XBL gamertag: RUBLKS CUBE (feel free to message me to duel or to play with me)
    EP: Lv 50 High Elf Dragonknight, Lv 50 Breton Templar (Former Emperor of Versidue-Shae), Lv 50 Dark Elf Nightblade, Lv 50 High Elf Sorcerer, Lv 50 Wood Elf Nightblade, Lv 50 High Elf Templar, Lv 50 Redguard Sorcerer
    DC: Lv 50 Breton Sorcerer
    AD: Lv 50 Breton Templar
    Current CP: About 790
    Campaigns: Vivec or any other campaign I feel like.
    Time schedule: No specific time/ pacific standard time.
  • ostrapz
    ostrapz
    ✭✭✭
    Scourge will be very red this month ; )
    Xbox 1 NA
    Stamblade: Grand overlord
    Stamsorc: Major
    Magplar: Centurion
    551k vma
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ostrapz wrote: »
    Scourge will be very red this month ; )

I watched some of you all's stream last night, good to see a coordinated red group pushing in there.
    "IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
    (+3 not worth mentioning, yet)
  • a1i3nz
    a1i3nz
    ✭✭✭✭

A few weeks ago yall (dc) came in a ran the map. It was fun. When yall actually pushed it was mad competitive.

This week I see the same groups just ap farming resources.. Zzzzzzzz

Edited by a1i3nz on March 12, 2017 3:09AM
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    If we can get some more dc (enough to make a difference/competitive) then I'll main this campaign with my guild EU on tour, but like you said at the moment take a resource or keep your met with unstoppable force , time for a few guilds to come together and make this campaign competitive,
    Haderus other day couldn't even bar swap it was that bad
  • King_Kaboodles
    So is scourge a ad farming ground? Im looking for a new server so i thought id better as first.
  • TrinityBreaker
    TrinityBreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So is scourge a ad farming ground? Im looking for a new server so i thought id better as first.

If you mean if AD gets farmed then yes, yes it is.
    Ebonheart for life.
    Xbox NA
    I am Dog Star.

Khajiit Stam Sorc - Ji'saad Ranajiradh AR 30
    Khajiit Mag DK - Kesjhad
    Khajiit Magblade - Ji'sava Ak'nir
    Fat Khajiit Stamplar - Dro'haniAk'nir - AR 36
    Khajiit Stam Dk - Diego Ri'jhad - AR 49
    Khajiit Magplar - Dro'nara Ak'nir
    Khajiit StamBlade - Ri'artharr Ak'nir
    Fat Khajiit Stamden - Dro'hani Warbreaker
    Argonian Stam DK - Tiberius Demetros
    Khajiit Stamplar - Diëgo Ri'jhad
    Fat Khajiit Stam DK - Drö'hani Ak'nir/Dances-With-Alkosh
    Khajiit Magden - Arctic Mayhem

• KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Jwags for getting Emp last night.
  • dmar613
    dmar613
    ✭✭✭
    Zos we have a problem.... AD's number one ap scorer is a booster and is ruining the campaign. please reprimand him. He does this nonsense on all factions, he is not legit.

Thanks for nothing, sincerely (cough audit the way he makes his ap)
    STS

did some research, he has 249 hours played on the toon in question, equates to about 10 days.... has made 428,332 telvar, has 67,697 ava kills, and in scourge has 9,436,006 ap in 16 days ( more than the ad's 2nd place person who had emp and was still out gained) g wiz batman figure it out!
    Edited by dmar613 on March 23, 2017 9:45PM
    4th Grand Overlord For DC Xbox One. 123,486 pvp kills Crip from the Sexy Time Slayers aka Leaps of Dreamz
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dmar613 wrote: »
    Zos we have a problem.... AD's number one ap scorer is a booster and is ruining the campaign. please reprimand him. He does this nonsense on all factions, he is not legit.

STS

did some research, he has 249 hours played on the toon in question, equates to about 10 days.... has made 428,332 telvar, has 67,697 ava kills, and in scourge has 9,436,006 ap in 16 days ( more than the ad's 2nd place person who had emp and was still out gained) g wiz batman figure it out!

Making that much in 16 day's isn't that great, especially when in 7 day campaigns people are getting 3-6 mill.

And you're bringing up stats that's carried across characters as well.

• dmar613
    dmar613
    ✭✭✭
    he made that much ap in fewer days, more like 10 days. also yeah its not crazy ap gains but in perspective for the camp it is and for what the ad's emp syko fn had made, its quite obvious... and thanks for pointing out those stats carry over, i was not aware of that, but the fact is, dude in first now is not doing it legit end of story
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dmar613 wrote: »

STS

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom and the rest of Zos doesn't care about players boosting they only care if people cheat in PVE.
  • MarcWasHere
    I heard that everyone was letting MudCrab become emp in scourge. How nice is that?
    Edited by MarcWasHere on March 27, 2017 3:01PM
  • MarcWasHere
    Emp*
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I heard that everyone was letting MudCrab become emp in scourge. How nice is that?

He was in Haddy tonight.

And I melted him quite easily.
  • Sensei_Brew
    Sensei_Brew
    ✭✭

Smh
  • makeumrage
    makeumrage
    ✭✭✭
    You heard wrong. Were not pushing due to boosting and cheating
    **edited name out due to TOS** having first place. So we threw the campaign. No guilds = no sucess. We pulled out for the month. Rather lose then crown a cheater. You reds and blues can take him back anyday now lol

@ZOS_GinaBruno something needs to be done. Report system never works. Last i heard from ZoS there were no consequences for killing your friends on different alliances. Really out to be..
    Edited by makeumrage on March 29, 2017 9:00AM
  • makeumrage
    makeumrage
    ✭✭✭

Ill find you... dont you get crunk on me! Haha gotta love the SRA frenemies.
  • TrinityBreaker
    TrinityBreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    makeumrage wrote: »

Ill find you... dont you get crunk on me! Haha gotta love the SRA frenemies.

Bet c:
    Ebonheart for life.
    Xbox NA
    I am Dog Star.

Khajiit Stam Sorc - Ji'saad Ranajiradh AR 30
    Khajiit Mag DK - Kesjhad
    Khajiit Magblade - Ji'sava Ak'nir
    Fat Khajiit Stamplar - Dro'haniAk'nir - AR 36
    Khajiit Stam Dk - Diego Ri'jhad - AR 49
    Khajiit Magplar - Dro'nara Ak'nir
    Khajiit StamBlade - Ri'artharr Ak'nir
    Fat Khajiit Stamden - Dro'hani Warbreaker