The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
We are currently investigating connection issues some players are having on the North American megaservers. We will update as new information becomes available.

Scourge XB1 NA

• Hulk_VI
    Hulk_VI
    ✭✭
    Stratforge wrote: »
    Hulk_VI wrote: »
    Emothic wrote: »
    Has anyone seen hulk? Or is he gone?

He goes by the name Hulkares now and plays on DC. He still mainly plays in Scrouge with a group of about 20+ with half of them running Eye of the Storm AP farming usually at Bleakers outpost or whever the EP zerg is.

20+? Lmfao your actually delusional

Well, it is awfully hard to get an exact number. Mainly because I only see you around the DC zerg with your group of unknown number, running in a ball where it seems like half of you casts Eye of the Storm ability.

Usually I would think people wouldn't bring nonsense to the Forums but I was wrong.

Welcome to the forums, its mostly nonsense and mods deleting random posts. Also you teabagged me like 2 weeks ago and im still salty.

I've been on the forums over a year, trust me I know what the forums are like. I bag everyone to make people salty don't take it personal.
    Options
  • Emothic
    Emothic
    ✭✭✭✭

Because he pulled a guild out of thin air and actually named the right one.

Or he could've simply looked on my signature that is at the bottom of every post I make. That is unless you have the option to see signatures turned off. But now I'm wondering something. Would it still be funny if for instance I was not a member of the guild?
    Lord Emothic Von Hellsing of ze Hellsing Family.
    Dragon Knight of the Ebonheart Pact. Xbox One - NA
    Options
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Because he pulled a guild out of thin air and actually named the right one.

Or he could've simply looked on my signature that is at the bottom of every post I make. That is unless you have the option to see signatures turned off. But now I'm wondering something. Would it still be funny if for instance I was not a member of the guild?
    The mobile version of the forums do not show signatures so if he was posting from his phone he would have no way to tell.
    Options
  • Emothic
    Emothic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jaronking wrote: »
    The mobile version of the forums do not show signatures so if he was posting from his phone he would have no way to tell.

I didn't know that. I personally hate using the mobile versions of websites and will switch to the full version if I can.
    Lord Emothic Von Hellsing of ze Hellsing Family.
    Dragon Knight of the Ebonheart Pact. Xbox One - NA
    Options
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I only use the mobile version. I wouldn't even know there were signatures if people didn't talk about them.

And, no. The complete randomness of it was what was funny. Lighten up man.
    Options
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stratforge wrote: »
    Has anyone seen hulk? Or is he gone?

He goes by the name Hulkares now and plays on DC. He still mainly plays in Scrouge with a group of about 20+ with half of them running Eye of the Storm AP farming usually at Bleakers outpost or whever the EP zerg is.

20+? Lmfao your actually delusional

Well, it is awfully hard to get an exact number. Mainly because I only see you around the DC zerg with your group of unknown number, running in a ball where it seems like half of you casts Eye of the Storm ability.

Usually I would think people wouldn't bring nonsense to the Forums but I was wrong.

Welcome to the forums, its mostly nonsense and mods deleting random posts. Also you teabagged me like 2 weeks ago and im still salty.

I've been on the forums over a year, trust me I know what the forums are like. I bag everyone to make people salty don't take it personal.

Every time I kill Trvp Game I play my lute over him. Not even sure why. It just makes me laugh.
    Options
  • a1i3nz
    a1i3nz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I saw quite a few blues out in scourge the other day. And pushing with numbers not just ap farming. Was a good time. Then my power went out :(
    Seems like maybe it won't be a crappy buff campaign all month but I only play at night after work and we all know what happens in scourge at night.....
    I don't understand why their guild does that it's a) not fun taking empty keeps and b) pathetic
    Edited by a1i3nz on January 14, 2017 1:05AM
    Options
  • makeumrage
    makeumrage
    ✭✭✭
    I saw quite a few blues out in scourge the other day. And pushing with numbers not just ap farming. Was a good time. Then my power went out :(
    Seems like maybe it won't be a crappy buff campaign all month but I only play at night after work and we all know what happens in scourge at night.....
    I don't understand why their guild does that it's a) not fun taking empty keeps and b) pathetic

Lol dont be fooled. They were just leapfrogging keeps to farm as long as possible. But looked like trvp thought it meant there was a party or something cause he took a few after. Not that it even mattered.
    Options
  • Ron_Burgundy_79
    Ron_Burgundy_79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    makeumrage wrote: »

Lol dont be fooled. They were just leapfrogging keeps to farm as long as possible. But looked like trvp thought it meant there was a party or something cause he took a few after. Not that it even mattered.

I was scrolling through twitch last night to see if there were any console guys streaming. I happened to see you were streaming so I watched for about 10 minutes. During those 10 minutes I watched you port from Glademist and Arrius a few times to keep the other factions gated. Unfortunately, I could only handle 10 minutes of this because during those 10 minutes, not a single enemy player showed up on your screen.

If that's the version of pvp you enjoy, then more power to you. Just don't go bragging about how good you guys are at player-versus-player when the only things you kill are NPCs.
    Options
  • Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭

Hey @makeumrage thanks for zerging me down with the emp and t bagging me. Nice to know I'm such a worthy target you have to chase me across Cyrodiil

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/AK x Zombie/video/25847989
    GT: AK x Zombie

Marcurio Avidius - Breton Sorcerer - The Flawless Conquerer - General
    Raven Avidius - Imperial Nightblade - Stormproof
    Cicero Avidius - Imperial Templar - First Sergeant
    Audens Avidius - Breton Templar - Stormproof
    Jimi Hendrix - Redguard Dragonknight - Stormproof
    Leliana Artaine - Breton Nightblade - Stormproof
    Brutus Decinus - Imperial Sorcerer - Stormproof AD
    Wait aren't you DC - Dark elf Nightblade EP
    Achilleus Infernium - Breton Dragonknight
    Claudia Aurella - Imperial Warden
    DC NA XB1

RIP XB1 NA Chillrend 2015-2017
    Home to emp farmers and roleplayers
    Put out of its misery by Brian Wheeler

Options
  • a1i3nz
    a1i3nz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Annnnnd it's a crappy buff campaign again

At least I tried being optimistic
    Options
  • makeumrage
    makeumrage
    ✭✭✭
    [/quote]

I was scrolling through twitch last night to see if there were any console guys streaming. I happened to see you were streaming so I watched for about 10 minutes. During those 10 minutes I watched you port from Glademist and Arrius a few times to keep the other factions gated. Unfortunately, I could only handle 10 minutes of this because during those 10 minutes, not a single enemy player showed up on your screen.

If that's the version of pvp you enjoy, then more power to you. Just don't go bragging about how good you guys are at player-versus-player when the only things you kill are NPCs.[/quote]

Lol im certaintly not going to just give keeps up. The name of the game is scoring and winning by holding the map. I cant help it if weve been so succesfull that dc and ep have ran and hid in skull. We dominate in our home campaign. In the others, we ago for kills. Why slot somethong as home if you dont intend to win? Too bad you didnt stick around longer to see us go play in skull. Thanks for the views!

Hey @makeumrage thanks for zerging me down with the emp and t bagging me. Nice to know I'm such a worthy target you have to chase me across Cyrodiil

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/AK x Zombie/video/25847989[/quote]

If you were worthy instead of annoying and scrubby, you would have gotten a bow instead. Next time just stand there and let it happen.
    Options
  • makeumrage
    makeumrage
    ✭✭✭
    Failed at the quotes. Gotta love mobile.
    Options
  • Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭

If that's the version of pvp you enjoy, then more power to you. Just don't go bragging about how good you guys are at player-versus-player when the only things you kill are NPCs.[/quote]

Lol im certaintly not going to just give keeps up. The name of the game is scoring and winning by holding the map. I cant help it if weve been so succesfull that dc and ep have ran and hid in skull. We dominate in our home campaign. In the others, we ago for kills. Why slot somethong as home if you dont intend to win? Too bad you didnt stick around longer to see us go play in skull. Thanks for the views!

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/AK x Zombie/video/25847989[/quote]

If you were worthy instead of annoying and scrubby, you would have gotten a bow instead. Next time just stand there and let it happen. [/quote]

And let 30 yellows trample me and tbag anyway lmao. If I'm annoying and scrubby then don't chase me with a sea of yellow. I'm sure if I did that to you id get a salty message. Next time don't be so thirsty for AP and let me go
    GT: AK x Zombie

Marcurio Avidius - Breton Sorcerer - The Flawless Conquerer - General
    Raven Avidius - Imperial Nightblade - Stormproof
    Cicero Avidius - Imperial Templar - First Sergeant
    Audens Avidius - Breton Templar - Stormproof
    Jimi Hendrix - Redguard Dragonknight - Stormproof
    Leliana Artaine - Breton Nightblade - Stormproof
    Brutus Decinus - Imperial Sorcerer - Stormproof AD
    Wait aren't you DC - Dark elf Nightblade EP
    Achilleus Infernium - Breton Dragonknight
    Claudia Aurella - Imperial Warden
    DC NA XB1

RIP XB1 NA Chillrend 2015-2017
    Home to emp farmers and roleplayers
    Put out of its misery by Brian Wheeler

Options
  • SRASinister
    SRASinister
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know Skull is pretty sad too with ep zerging the map at night. I feel bad for blue for having a crap emp in that campaign that can't defend a campaign. As much crap as we give one shot for being emp in Scourge I feel that the Skull emps are worse.
    Xbox One NA: Sins of Daemons
    Options
  • makeumrage
    makeumrage
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know Skull is pretty sad too with ep zerging the map at night. I feel bad for blue for having a crap emp in that campaign that can't defend a campaign. As much crap as we give one shot for being emp in Scourge I feel that the Skull emps are worse.
    Have fun farming it though lmao
    Options
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/AK x Zombie/video/25847989

lmaoooo this is embarassing
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
    Options
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nahh only reason One shot keeps emp is because AD has 100 people on 24/7 thinking their good because they Kill NPC when everyone sleep.
    Options
  • makeumrage
    makeumrage
    ✭✭✭
    Nahh only reason One shot keeps emp is because AD has 100 people on 24/7 thinking their good because they Kill NPC when everyone sleep.

Once again we overpopulate only because reds ran. This was a res campaign when we started. You all turned tail and gave up.
    Options
  • makeumrage
    makeumrage
    ✭✭✭
    Went from 3 bars 12 hours of the day to 2-3bars red or blue for only about 4 hours each night lol
    Options
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Once again we overpopulate only because reds ran. This was a res campaign when we started. You all turned tail and gave up.
    Why are you talking about the reds owning the campaign 9 months ago and even when they own the campaign it was still competitive. The campaign wasn't a red campaign its funny how you keep saying that AD has own that campaign for 8 of those 9 Months.DC came in and stopped you on of those months when it turned out you couldn't get on at 9 o clock in the morning and kill NPc all of you quit.My buddy @phidonk526 who only play yellow would tell me how yellow zone chat whenever they were losing the map at night would tell people go to sleep and wake up early so they can morning cap the map in the AM.

No one wants to fight in a campaign where all you do is send a 100 men to a resource to take it back or roll 130 Deep to defend or take a keep.Their no point in playing in the campaign where all you guys do is wait until everyone is sleep and at work to take the map. Don't act like you good because you can kill NPC because that doesn't make you good it make you a even bigger scrub.That makes you worst then a zergly at least then you would be fighting players now your kill a carebear.
    Options
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Went from 3 bars 12 hours of the day to 2-3bars red or blue for only about 4 hours each night lol
    You know why it went from that because AD only want to fight NPC then send a 100 people to a keep because that's the only place the can find AP.At least you could respect the players in haddy the Yellow in Scrounge is just disrespectful to the game and ruins PVP for everyone.
    Options
  • SRASinister
    SRASinister
    ✭✭✭
    No lie though next campaign will be lit with what Karnage and @Hulk_VI will do at least according to what some members said
    Options
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No lie though next campaign will be lit with what Karnage and @Hulk_VI will do at least according to what some members said
    Yea but it doesn't matter what he do if he can't bring more DC their or EP don't push as well he just be holding on too 1 Emp keep for a week or two like last time.
    Edited by Jaronking on January 19, 2017 3:58PM
    Options
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I dunno. Whenever I see Hulk, he is farming ap and no threat to any campaign.

Options
  • SRASinister
    SRASinister
    ✭✭✭
    Yea but it doesn't matter what he do if he can't bring more DC their or EP don't push as well he just be holding on too 1 Emp keep for a week or two like last time.

Nah they plan on holding emp for AD and DC at least according to awtahmatic and metrcs
    Options
  • a1i3nz
    a1i3nz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure DC could take this campaign if yall wanted. There's been huge groups of DC for the past week but they just ap farm.

Scourge is just a meat grinder. They should consider bringing Azuras back does anybody even play there? Thin the herds in Haddy and Scourge.
    Edited by a1i3nz on January 21, 2017 6:13AM
    Options
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure DC could take this campaign if yall wanted. There's been huge groups of DC for the past week but they just ap farm.

Scourge is just a meat grinder. They should consider bringing Azuras back does anybody even play there? Thin the herds in Haddy and Scourge.

That's kind of already happening with skull of corruption being popular now
    Options
  • Hulk_VI
    Hulk_VI
    ✭✭

I've been trying to get groups into Azuras ever since it went no CP. Honesty the way the game is rn playing with no CP would be relieving. But the problem is people don't want to do that. Console players currently would be screwed without something they have been relying on since the came has came to console.
    Options
  • a1i3nz
    a1i3nz
    ✭✭✭✭

I've been trying to get groups into Azuras ever since it went no CP. Honesty the way the game is rn playing with no CP would be relieving. But the problem is people don't want to do that. Console players currently would be screwed without something they have been relying on since the came has came to console.

I wouldn't mind no CP play if there were enough people to make it competitive. The way the game is played in our two main campaigns atm is pretty bad. I don't mind ap farming or zerging, it is what it is. But when that's all that's going on it gets old. Perhaps keep Azuras no CP, but remove AP gains from player kills and increase the amount gained from taking objectives. Idk maybe that's a bad idea, maybe not. Just incentive it somehow.
    Edited by a1i3nz on January 21, 2017 9:14PM
    Options