The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Scourge XB1 NA

Stratforge
Stratforge
✭✭✭✭
Welp since the other official Scourge thread doesn't come to the front page when someone posts in it due to some sort of dark magic and my post in @TrinityBreaker 's Scourge thread got edited for Bumping and then removed completely for "Necroing" (I swear on my life), I figured I would make a new thread for that campaign we all know and love.

Anyway post about Scourge and don't discuss Moderator actions. ;)
PC NA
Xbox One NA (retired)
  • a1i3nz
    a1i3nz
    ✭✭✭✭
    How about them battles today! Getting insane AP, thx :)
  • TrinityBreaker
    TrinityBreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the yellow sea,I went from rank 90 to rank 20 in 5 days c:
    Ebonheart for life.
    Xbox NA
    I am Dog Star.

Khajiit Stam Sorc - Ji'saad Ranajiradh AR 30
    Khajiit Mag DK - Kesjhad
    Khajiit Magblade - Ji'sava Ak'nir
    Fat Khajiit Stamplar - Dro'haniAk'nir - AR 36
    Khajiit Stam Dk - Diego Ri'jhad - AR 49
    Khajiit Magplar - Dro'nara Ak'nir
    Khajiit StamBlade - Ri'artharr Ak'nir
    Fat Khajiit Stamden - Dro'hani Warbreaker
    Argonian Stam DK - Tiberius Demetros
    Khajiit Stamplar - Diëgo Ri'jhad
    Fat Khajiit Stam DK - Drö'hani Ak'nir/Dances-With-Alkosh
    Khajiit Magden - Arctic Mayhem

• Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Reposting this because mods messed up that other thread and I don't wanna deprive anyone from seeing it ;)

PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well the yellow tide is real now even worst than a couple of campaigns going ago.Thanks for bumping it but got word some DC is coming after the reset so probably not going to be in Top 10 again but at least won't have to right 20 AD by myself anymore.
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jaronking wrote: »
    Well the yellow tide is real now even worst than a couple of campaigns going ago.Thanks for bumping it but got word some DC is coming after the reset so probably not going to be in Top 10 again but at least won't have to right 20 AD by myself anymore.

Haha I just feel like we need a spot to bs and stuff. I have actually been playing more in thorn lately but I'll be in Scourge tonight unless its laggy
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stratforge wrote: »

Haha I just feel like we need a spot to bs and stuff. I have actually been playing more in thorn lately but I'll be in Scourge tonight unless its laggy
    Good to hear it was fun last night after the dethrone but the gate camping sucks and just ruin the AP AD could get which I don't understand.It been fun rektinh Deeco when they try to help AD keep emp.
    Edited by Jaronking on September 5, 2016 12:16AM
  • Dread_Guy
    Dread_Guy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only a few more days and I can get my rewards and GTFO out of that campaign...
    "My name is Julius Decimus Heraclius, Guildmaster of the Scions of the Sun, Brigadier of the Covenant Army, loyal servant to the High King Emeric. Brother to a betrayed legion, son to a fallen empire. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next." ---Julius Decimus Heraclius (Imperial Templar)
  • Emothic
    Emothic
    ✭✭✭✭
    It been fun rektinh Deeco when they try to help AD keep emp.

I am unsure where you are getting this infromation or idea from. Deeco has made no such attempts to help the AD keep their emporership. Nor do we do no such thing for any DC emporer. Every day/night that Deeco gets on we are actively trying to dethrone the enemy alliance Emporer, of if EP has emporer we are actively trying to defend it. In short Deeco as a guild does not condon to the support of enemy alliances.
    Lord Emothic Von Hellsing of ze Hellsing Family.
    Dragon Knight of the Ebonheart Pact. Xbox One - NA
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prototype
    Emothic wrote: »
    It been fun rektinh Deeco when they try to help AD keep emp.

I am unsure where you are getting this infromation or idea from. Deeco has made no such attempts to help the AD keep their emporership. Nor do we do no such thing for any DC emporer. Every day/night that Deeco gets on we are actively trying to dethrone the enemy alliance Emporer, of if EP has emporer we are actively trying to defend it. In short Deeco as a guild does not condon to the support of enemy alliances.
    If that's the case why is Deeco attacking DC home keeps rayles warden she. Most of DC is south pushing Roeback?Especially since you guys are one of the few guilds who I know when they siege a keep their seigeing 20/20.
  • Emothic
    Emothic
    ✭✭✭✭
    If that's the case why is Deeco attacking DC home keeps rayles warden she. Most of DC is south pushing Roeback?Especially since you guys are one of the few guilds who I know when they siege a keep their seigeing 20/20.

First of all I appoligize for any spelling or grammar errors. I was never very good in that subject of class and I'm typing on my Xbox One so I don't have use of auto-correct and other programs. As well as the length of this post. I wish to insure that you are properly and well informed in my explanation and to help eliminate confusion that I could of made by giving a short anwser.

Now as for your post, this does not sound like a Deeco tactic. As it is now AD is the primary threat during this campaign, and so they are our primary target. Of which most of a focus is on them. If DC is pushing south like you said, then Deeco will do one of two things: Secure home keeps or push AD keeps. Esentually we are trying to use the DC push to our advantage as they are drawing pressure off of EP. However, even if AD is the primary threat there will be times that Deeco will attack DC for one of two reasons: DC is putting too much pressure on us (Pushing EP keeps/taking "home territory" keeps), or we see that DC has no presences at that time and tatically we see that pushing DC is better then AD at the current time. What I mean by this is that if DC is not pushing AD or EP, Deeco will push along the Northern and Western part of the map in order to attack the AD on two sides. Esentually we are setting up a Pencer Attack by flanking the enemy.

Now as for your second statement. You mention that Deeco is one of few guilds that seige 20 out of 20. However that does not mean that it is Deeco seiging, as you said "few" guilds. I can be a very good possibility that it is another guild other then Deeco doing it. Also keeps like Rayles or Warden, are not very tacticly sound keeps to take so there is no reason for Deeco to be in that area. The only reason why Rayles or Warden would be taken (if DC has keeps in the inner circle) is to either take an Elder Scroll or cut of reinforcements from the gate spawns. Deeco doesn't really go for Elder Scrolls. Elder Scrolls for us are a "Plan C" tactic to help relive pressure from the rest of the pact, or the entire map has been secured. As for the reinforcements, taking Rayles or Warden has a high failure rate in this situation. Taking Gladesmist has a much higher sucesess rate in cutting off troops, of which Deeco will move off to Aleswell or Fort Ash. This is only if DC does not controll Dragonclaw keep or Fort Brindle, If they do have these keeps then the tactic I just mention is pointless.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well dude last couple day the majority of DC and EP were pushing Roe to dethrone and the only EP group doing anything else is your guild me and Lorddonkey talked to dabs and he even told us he don't understand why you guys are pushing DC.We told him the same their DC pushing you guys because your pushing us and just allow AD to keep EMP.You can say you don't do it but their many players on DC who know why.I can send you pictures of Zone chat for DC we tell people not to push you guys and push South even than we keep a couple of DC up to stop AD back capping.
  • Emothic
    Emothic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well dude last couple day the majority of DC and EP were pushing Roe to dethrone and the only EP group doing anything else is your guild, me and Lorddonkey talked to dabs and he even told us he don't understand why you guys are pushing DC.We told him the same their DC pushing you guys because your pushing us and just allow AD to keep EMP.You can say you don't do it but their many players on DC who know why.I can send you pictures of Zone chat for DC we tell people not to push you guys and push South even than we keep a couple of DC up to stop AD back capping.

I have several points that I would like to make. First of all, you are going by word of mouth. From what I can understand you have no visual verification that Deeco could be doing what you are implying. It could also be a possibility that Dabs could be mistaken as well. Lets remember there are nearly a 1000 players in campaign, and in a situation like this their are a few hundred in a battle. In turn the battle is overall chaos, you don't really know who as an individual or as a guild is fighting. Espically in a sitution as this where a battle at a final keep can last a couple of hours and it is again hard to determind to know who is fighting.

Also it seems that your alliance of DC and the alliance EP has come to a mutual aggrement to take the last AD keep. But bare in mind that even though that aggrement is in place, fighting happens between the two alliances at the keep far more often then fighting against the AD. In fact in many cases it appears that when Deeco attempts to seige a keep we are frequently attack by an opposing alliance for the simple fact that Deeco is there. For example, Deeco will seige a AD keep, while seiging DC will come behind and attack the guild. Once the guild has been defeated the DC will leave and let AD repair the keep. This will even happen in the situation that you mention. Even if there is only one AD keep left, there are times where Deeco is solely sought out by anyone from an opposing alliance. For instances such as this is why Deeco does no condone to mutual aggrements between factions for the sole reason that Deeco will allways be a target, as in the given example from above. As such we are not going to fight in a losing battle where even though the keep is the target, Deeco becomes the primary target when guilds of other factions notices Deeco is in the area. In short of this, would you want to be in battles where players of two alliances fight only your group and forcing your goup to die over and over again with no victory? No you would not, and Deeco does not either. Granted Deeco will try several times, but if it becomes apperant that there is no benifit to either the guild or the campaign then Deeco will move on to another location/battle.

Now lets take a look at this situation. Let's say that Deeco has been at Roebeck the entire battle, to the point where AD pushes back out again. And the group that you are refering to are other EP guilds/players, who have gotten tired of being killed with every assault they take and decide to give up and go attack somewhere else. This situation has happen far to often, and in fact it even happened just last week from my last account. AD had only Alessia as their final Emporer keep. Deeco along with 50+ EP players attack the keep. Three times we attack the keep and three times we were beaten back. After the third time we were beaten back the entire EP zerg went north to fight the DC because they could not win against the AD. This could be a very good possibility in this situation.

Another point I would like to make not to the effect of just Deeco, but to the campaign as a whole. You said "I can send you pictures of zone chat for DC we tell people not to push you guys and push south even that we have a couple of DC up to stop AD back capping." Even though you tell people what to do in zone chat, not everyone is going to listen. You may get half to listen, you may even get 3/4 of your alliance to listen. But there will always be a sizable group who will not and will go do their own thing, such as push north through EP. The same thing applies to EP. People will tell others what to do/where to go and some will listen and some won't. Also the very last point I would like to make is that in the entire Ebeonheart Pact alliance, it is not Deeco's reposibility to have to do everything. Deeco should not have to be the ones to always: Seige this keep, take that keep, defend this keep, fight in this and that battle, go do this and that. Relying or expecting a single guild to do so much is impossible. Espically in a campaign such as this, where the force of the AD has not been seen like this for a very long time. Have you not notice that in the days where EP/DC manage to dethrone or even EP takes emporership that in just two or three hours we have lost it again. Although Deeco strives to be the best guild. We cannot win every battle, we cannont claim every keep, we cannot always have a successful plan. Even though Deeco tries time and time again, we will eventually lose a battle, lose a keep, lose a campaign. You cannot win everybattle of a war.

And I'll end my post with this: "You cannot force a victory in a battle, doing so sets you up for an even greater defeat."
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I seen you guys with my own eyes.I can agree expecting 1 guild to do everything isn't realistic I would like for that guild to not push DC home keeps a DC EMP keep like well I don't care but when you push glademist its wtf do you want AD to keep Emp.Like am sure we all have I stayed up to 4 almost 5 am.my time defending EMP keeps to keep AD dethrone but the numbers their have in the morning is ridiculous. Every day around 10 am Glowglow groups with the EMP takes EMP back it isn't much you can do against 2-3 bars with no pop.Of half of AD was in the sewers we would have a chance but everyone up top.

I will also say this as a guild Deeco represents EP in Scrounge and so you guys should be leading the charge.For your faction when you can.I try to help DC but most of the pugs their aren't good but their learning next campaign hopefully it won't be as bad but I don't want to see a all day DC Emp unless its me or AD and EP EMP for a week.It ruins the campaign for everyone and we lose out on AP.
    Edited by Jaronking on September 6, 2016 11:58AM
  • texassob
    texassob
    ✭✭✭
    I seen you guys with my own eyes.I can agree expecting 1 guild to do everything isn't realistic I would like for that guild to not push DC home keeps a DC EMP keep like well I don't care but when you push glademist its wtf do you want AD to keep Emp.Like am sure we all have I stayed up to 4 almost 5 am.my time defending EMP keeps to keep AD dethrone but the numbers their have in the morning is ridiculous. Every day around 10 am Glowglow groups with the EMP takes EMP back it isn't much you can do against 2-3 bars with no pop.Of half of AD was in the sewers we would have a chance but everyone up top.

I will also say this as a guild Deeco represents EP in Scrounge and so you guys should be leading the charge.For your faction when you can.I try to help DC but most of the pugs their aren't good but their learning next campaign hopefully it won't be as bad but I don't want to see a all day DC Emp unless its me or AD and EP EMP for a week.It ruins the campaign for everyone and we lose out on AP.

lol he mad you speak the truth, weve saw it many times when trying to dethrone AD
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    texassob wrote: »

lol he mad you speak the truth, weve saw it many times when trying to dethrone AD
    Lol Texas I always speak the truth.
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When does it reset?
  • Emothic
    Emothic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Karivaa wrote: »
    When does it reset?

The campaign will reset in about two days at the time of this posting.
  • Emothic
    Emothic
    ✭✭✭✭

texassob wrote: »
    Lol Texas I always speak the truth.

It has come to my attention that there has been some missunderstanding with a few key points from my previous post and some further clearification is required.

First of all, I had made no such statement in my previous post by saying that you were lying about the situation that you have presented. Nor have I confirm or denied the actions of Deeco that you have made claims about during the battle situation you have mention. That is weither or not Deeco was attacking DC keeps instead of attacking Roebeck. Let's remember that the whole basis of this argument is from the idea that Deeco is activily assisting a AD emperor. Of which the idea of such a notion is completely absurd. In my previous post I have made serveral examples and situtations explaining every action you made in your second post of the forum. From here I will recap a few of those points from the statements you have made in the quoted post above.

Secondly, the counter argument to your statements from my previous post was in two seperate stages. These stages are based around the battle situation that you have presented before. Which is where AD had Roebeck as their final emperor keep, of which DC and EP would attack the keep togeather to dethrone the emporer. The first stage is the explentation of possibilites why it could be some other EP force preforming the actions you have made claim to be Deeco's doing. The second stage is the explentation on reasons why Deeco was not participating in the battle situation you have stated. I did not go into deeper detail of this second stage as my post previous to my last post gave examples and reasoning to some of the tactics that Deeco used. It was with expectations of this earlier post with the information provided is why no further detail was given in this second stage.

The first point I want to recap is from the first statment you have made in the quoted post above. "I see you guys with my own eyes." Granted yes you can see us, however you cannot see us all the time. The human eyes are a very limited sorce of information gathering. They can only show you a small picture of the situation at hand. In turn you are limited to your field of view, what is infront of you. Objects that are outside of your F.o.V. or objects that block your F.o.V. disables your ability to gather more information, and forces you to make assumptions for the situation at hand. For example from before: Because you see a 20/20 seige at a keep from the ESO map, does not necessarily mean it is Deeco. This is from my first stage argument from my previous post.

The second point I want to recap is from the quote above is this. Essentually you do not want Deeco to attack DC controlled keeps while AD still has emperorship. And when you see a DC controlled keep being attack by EP, or in this case Deeco, you are under the assumption that it is with intent to keep a AD emporer in power. Again the idea of such a notion is absurd. As stated in my earlier post Deeco has several tactics, to those outside of the guild these tactics during the times they are preformed will not make sense. But each one of our tactics has a pre-planned effect. Your question is to the reason why Deeco would attack a DC controlled Gladesmist rather then a last AD emporer keep like Roebeck. This was explaned in the second stage of my previous post. But now I will present more detail.

When a battle such as the Roebeck situation happens, it ends up having a very unquie cause and effect. Both offensive factions, such as DC and EP, will head to the final emporer keep of the defending faction. Now your idea that you have stated before is that both offfensive factions should not fight each other and attack only the defending faction. However an idea such as this will not work, and the reason for this is very simple. The two offensive factions are more vanurable then the ones who are defending, and what ends up happening is that the primary fighting is between the factions are those who are attacking the keep. The main focus of the fighting is usually situated at the main breach of the keep. Where both offensive factions essentially will fight for controll on who gets to claim the outer walls of the keep. It is at this point of fighting where the defending faction will engage in a counter attack forcing the attackers out of the keep and make repairs. It is in events such as this were both offensive factions will indirectly support the continuing reign of the defending factions emporer. And it is events like this is where Deeco will attack a keep like Gladesmist. Not to support an AD emporer, but to pull DC away from the keep to allow EP to attack AD, without being under constant attack from DC at the same time. This is a tactic to relive pressure from the EP force in order to allow them to focus on one target instead of two.

Now to finish up here I want to focus from your last paragraph. Now when you say that Deeco should be leading the "charge" that is a very specific term you are using. Meaning to always attack, to move ahead, attack the enemy head on. Attacking such as charging is one tactic of many. To flank the enemy could be better, to cut off their supply line may be best (back cap), to defend can be critical. Adapting and adjusting to the tide of war/battle can have an even greater effect then just charging stright forward. And to your last sentence, your idea of fun in a campaign is based on personal opinion. What you may find fun may not be fun for others, and what others may find fun will not be for even more. In campaign there is not a single path that directs players, but many paths to go in all directions.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea Deeco doesn't help AD your whole guild just lead a charged against DC and the rest of Eap stopped pushing now AD no longer getting dethorned GG.Your plan worked.
  • Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why does AD and EP constantly pop DC keeps for no reason? Rayles and Warden are always getting flipped in like 5min and when we get there, there's a Zerg just sitting in the keep. DC never has any scrolls so wtf?
    GT: AK x Zombie

Marcurio Avidius - Breton Sorcerer - The Flawless Conquerer - General
    Raven Avidius - Imperial Nightblade - Stormproof
    Cicero Avidius - Imperial Templar - First Sergeant
    Audens Avidius - Breton Templar - Stormproof
    Jimi Hendrix - Redguard Dragonknight - Stormproof
    Leliana Artaine - Breton Nightblade - Stormproof
    Brutus Decinus - Imperial Sorcerer - Stormproof AD
    Wait aren't you DC - Dark elf Nightblade EP
    Achilleus Infernium - Breton Dragonknight
    Claudia Aurella - Imperial Warden
    DC NA XB1

RIP XB1 NA Chillrend 2015-2017
    Home to emp farmers and roleplayers
    Put out of its misery by Brian Wheeler

• Emothic
    Emothic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yea Deeco doesn't help AD your whole guild just lead a charged against DC and the rest of Eap stopped pushing now AD no longer getting dethorned GG.Your plan worked.

Well it is a plan. A plan is a series of steps to complete a specific goal, it is not a garenteed event. There are too many variables to account for that can make a plan go wrong. Even the best plans are viable to fail under the right conditions. Also, again, you are using the word "charge" to convay a specific meaning. You are refering to "charge" as a massaive assault with large numbers. And again as I said before: "to flank the enemy is better, to cut off their supply line may be best (back cap), to defend can be critical. Now I can also say that your plan to have DC and EP attack a final AD keep and sarcasticly say that your plan worked. Because now DC and EP are fighting each other more then they are with the AD sitting in the keep. Of which is a scenario I presented in my previous post.

As of right now I can safely say that DC is supporting AD more then the accusations that you are making against Deeco. The reason why I make these claims? Around 9 a.m. E.S.T. on september 8th, the EP was making their circle around the map. We had controll of Chalman through Aleswell, as well as Blue Road Keep, leaving Ash, Roebeck, and Allesia under AD control. A force of EP was pushing south to take the AD controlled Fort Ash and during the siege a group of DC attack the EP force in the rear. The DC group was beaten and the fort was taken. Soon after DC had sieged Aleswell forcing the EP to defend against the DC rather then keep attacking AD. DC did take the town south of Dragonclaw and had been making repeated attacks against Chalman to Aleswell. And since this happened AD pushed back out retaking Ash and BRK because EP was now having to fight DC rather then be able to dethrone AD. In all honesty I can use the entirety of the campaign to lay claim that DC is helping the AD more then just one single guild.
    Why does AD and EP constantly pop DC keeps for no reason? Rayles and Warden are always getting flipped in like 5min and when we get there, there's a Zerg just sitting in the keep. DC never has any scrolls so wtf?

I believe the reason why is that DC doesn't have the force comparative to that of AD and EP. Basically in overall fighting strenght in numbers. AD and EP probably realize that you are a easier target, thus your keeps are easier to take. Taking your keeps has two benifits. First one is score, if one alliance can hold one of your DC keeps long enought for the score to change, it will give them a better adavantage. Second reason is to help pretect their flank. Taking Gladesmist along with Warden or Rayles will force your alliance to retake them, and prevent them from attacking into the inner circle.

These are the two logical reasons as to why. However in my experiance in the past campaign this isn't really an issue that I have seen. Generally EP kept the fight with AD since they reconized that they are the primary threat. As well as AD would always push EP back to their gates first, once the fighting or the farming at the gates died down AD would go and retake the DC home keeps last. In some instances the DC keeps were never retakin by AD, and were primarly left alone.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Emothic wrote: »

Well it is a plan. A plan is a series of steps to complete a specific goal, it is not a garenteed event. There are too many variables to account for that can make a plan go wrong. Even the best plans are viable to fail under the right conditions. Also, again, you are using the word "charge" to convay a specific meaning. You are refering to "charge" as a massaive assault with large numbers. And again as I said before: "to flank the enemy is better, to cut off their supply line may be best (back cap), to defend can be critical. Now I can also say that your plan to have DC and EP attack a final AD keep and sarcasticly say that your plan worked. Because now DC and EP are fighting each other more then they are with the AD sitting in the keep. Of which is a scenario I presented in my previous post.

As of right now I can safely say that DC is supporting AD more then the accusations that you are making against Deeco. The reason why I make these claims? Around 9 a.m. E.S.T. on september 8th, the EP was making their circle around the map. We had controll of Chalman through Aleswell, as well as Blue Road Keep, leaving Ash, Roebeck, and Allesia under AD control. A force of EP was pushing south to take the AD controlled Fort Ash and during the siege a group of DC attack the EP force in the rear. The DC group was beaten and the fort was taken. Soon after DC had sieged Aleswell forcing the EP to defend against the DC rather then keep attacking AD. DC did take the town south of Dragonclaw and had been making repeated attacks against Chalman to Aleswell. And since this happened AD pushed back out retaking Ash and BRK because EP was now having to fight DC rather then be able to dethrone AD. In all honesty I can use the entirety of the campaign to lay claim that DC is helping the AD more then just one single guild.

I believe the reason why is that DC doesn't have the force comparative to that of AD and EP. Basically in overall fighting strenght in numbers. AD and EP probably realize that you are a easier target, thus your keeps are easier to take. Taking your keeps has two benifits. First one is score, if one alliance can hold one of your DC keeps long enought for the score to change, it will give them a better adavantage. Second reason is to help pretect their flank. Taking Gladesmist along with Warden or Rayles will force your alliance to retake them, and prevent them from attacking into the inner circle.

These are the two logical reasons as to why. However in my experiance in the past campaign this isn't really an issue that I have seen. Generally EP kept the fight with AD since they reconized that they are the primary threat. As well as AD would always push EP back to their gates first, once the fighting or the farming at the gates died down AD would go and retake the DC home keeps last. In some instances the DC keeps were never retakin by AD, and were primarly left alone.
    Do you realized what you just said right you admired you pushed DC instead of AD than say we are helping AD because we tried to take one of our home keeps?We had ASh and aswell you know why AD had ASh because Deeco cut off DC from defending ASh and attacking roe.You let them keep emp just tell the truth man your working with AD.Flanking them or your little pencer attack does crap but make DC and EP fight each other than AD.Stick their no reason to attack well and ASh until AD is dethroned because all it does is make it harder for DC to keep other DC from pushing EP and dethroning AD.Most of DC in This campaign would rather be farming EP but no we get them to dethrone their no reason for that if EP just going to push us all day because as you said DC going to push back to get their keeps.Why would they just sit their and not try to get their inner keeps back which they lost because of EP.Most of DC would rather fight EP anyway because its easier AP your just giving them a reason to.

@danielpatrickkeaneub17_ESO am tired of talking to him because he makes no sense at all.Come talk to me what the hell are you guys doing.
  • texassob
    texassob
    ✭✭✭
    Theres alot of good players on all 3 sides. A lot i like a lot i dont. That being said ep is my least favorite because of this crap they always pull say one thing on the forums but does the complete opposite in the campain. Oh and yeah deeco is a joke lol, oh look its deeco everyone just laughs.
  • Emothic
    Emothic
    ✭✭✭✭

Do you realized what you just said right you admired you pushed DC instead of AD than say we are helping AD because we tried to take one of our home keeps?We had ASh and aswell you know why AD had ASh because Deeco cut off DC from defending ASh and attacking roe.You let them keep emp just tell the truth man your working with AD.Flanking them or your little pencer attack does crap but make DC and EP fight each other than AD.Stick their no reason to attack well and ASh until AD is dethroned because all it does is make it harder for DC to keep other DC from pushing EP and dethroning AD.Most of DC in This campaign would rather be farming EP but no we get them to dethrone their no reason for that if EP just going to push us all day because as you said DC going to push back to get their keeps.Why would they just sit their and not try to get their inner keeps back which they lost because of EP.Most of DC would rather fight EP anyway because its easier AP your just giving them a reason to.

@danielpatrickkeaneub17_ESO am tired of talking to him because he makes no sense at all.Come talk to me what the hell are you guys doing.

"You admired you pushed DC instead of AD". I believed you used the incorrect word here. I think you mean "Admit" instead of "Admire", as admiring to do something is to love to do it. Now to admit that we at times attack DC rather AD is something that I admit. Remember this is a war of three alliances, and as stated before Deeco will NOT cooperate with enemy alliances regardless of the reason. Whatever your though of DC and EP to team up is, Deeco does not allow such ideas into our ranks. AD may be a bigger threat but DC is also a threat, and we will fight any and all who opposes us regardless of the situation. So you can take this foolish idea, that Deeco should do as you say and help DC do a task that DC is unable to do themselves, and clear it completely from your mind. You have been doing nothing but blaming the entire failures of the campaign on the actions of a single guild. A guild who fields 24 or less players in a fight. Now by your logic, a force of 200 players cannot dethrone an emporer without the help of a single 24 man group. If 200 players can not do such a task, then what hope does a 24 man or less group have?

Also this other idea you have that Deeco is responsible for EP fighting DC rather then AD is complete and utter nonsense. Just because Deeco goes off and fight somewhere does not mean EP will follow us. So just because Deeco fights DC doesn't mean EP just magically stops and goes fight DC instead. Deeco does not publicly display our plans or locations in either Area or Zone chat unless it is nesseccary. Meaning if EP sees Deeco and they want to follow us, then they can follow us. If they do not want to follow us, then they can do as they please. Deeco does not command or tell others where to go or what to do in the campaign map like you do with your alliance. EP will do as they please regardless the actions of Deeco. Deeco will not ruin their fun of the game by commanding them around, telling them what to do, regardless how frustrating they can be.

As well as your thought process on DC and EP teaming up. You honestly and seriously believe that just because you made an aggreement with just a few EP players that the entirely of both alliance will not attack each other when they move onto a single keep. I have stated this several time before but you refuse to listen. When you take your DC alliance and the EP alliance, and you both move to the last AD keep of Roebeck. It is not, it is not, again it is not DC and EP verses AD. It is not two alliances verses 1. This is a three way war, so when you get to that keep its AD verse DC verse EP. All three alliances will fight each other for the simple fact that they are enemies. All three will attack each other. So it does not matter if some EP group goes attack a DC keep, because DC and EP are already fighting each other down at Roebeck. And as you just said "Most of DC would rather attack EP anyways". So again it doesn't matter what some EP group does, because DC is already fighting EP as you just said.

I'll go ahead and end this with one last point. A point that you should clearly understand, that you apprently cannot with all the other. This is what your problem is. 1.) Your alliance is losing the campaign. 2.) You cannot dethrone the enemy emporer. 3.) You are losing battles you are getting into. And because these things are happening you are not having fun playing the game. And because you are incapable of doing these tasks on your own with your own alliance, you want to blame others because you are not having fun playing the game. You want to blame Deeco for not doing some of these tasks for you, so you can start having fun playing the game again. You are relying on the enemy alliance, an enemy guild, just so you have have fun playing the game. I bought my game to have fun, not to please someone else.

So is Deeco attacking DC? Yes, we are. Why, to defend some AD emporer? Again that's such an idiotic idea. Why is Deeco attacking DC then? Maybe Deeco has realized that fighting to win in a campaign, of which EP is 20,000 points behind AD, fighting to dethrone an emporer who is rethroned in just 2 or 3 hours, and fighting in battles that we cannot win is rather pointless. To put it simple, we're not having fun. So if that means we'll go attack DC and start having fun again then we will. There is absolutly no point in getting into battle after battle and losing every single one and not have fun playing the game. We're having fun playing the game, and your not. Regardless though, you're an enemey. You are a DC player and Deeco is a EP guild. And we will continue to fight you every day, every minute that a Deeco member is in pvp, untill the last member quits the game or untill the servers shutdown.

One last note. If you want to talk about how my posts makes no sense, then you reallly need to type your's better. You have run-on sentences, missing punctuation, missing capital letters, ect. Majority of the time I can figure out what point you are trying to make, when it starts or when it ends. I spend more time trying to understand what you are trying to say then I do typing my own ridiculously long posts for a forum thread.
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll jump in. Emothic, thanks for the defense.

A few things ...

- I will state unequivocally that we do not intentional assist ANY other alliances. This is an absolute fact. Yes, things can look off from time to time, but regardless of who is running the group, that's always the truth.
    - Every DEECO leader had a different style. I cannot speak about who attacks whom when I'm not on. It's crown preferance. I've attacked blues and yellows with equal amounts. Lately I personally have been trying to push yellow. I just logged off after the last 2 hours of fighting at Faregyl.
    - About the only time I see blue, honestly, is when Kitten's Templar and company are trying to pull us into a trap.
    - Both Red and Blue are in the same situation. Tons of yellows everywhere. If I'm going to order an attack on blue, setting tactics aside, sometimes it's just fun to do something else. There is no big conspiracy at all.
    - Dabs knows nothing of what he speaks.

TLDR: It's untrue that we'd ever help yellow or blue. Just not how we operate. If someone pushed blue it was either a strategic decision or someone felt like doing something different. There is no grand conspiracy.
  • a1i3nz
    a1i3nz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fun fact!

The word Deeco has been used 81 times in this thread!
  • a1i3nz
    a1i3nz
    ✭✭✭✭
    On another note, EP hella trying to keep us from scoring lol red zerg is biblical
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

A few things ...

- I will state unequivocally that we do not intentional assist ANY other alliances. This is an absolute fact. Yes, things can look off from time to time, but regardless of who is running the group, that's always the truth.
    - Every DEECO leader had a different style. I cannot speak about who attacks whom when I'm not on. It's crown preferance. I've attacked blues and yellows with equal amounts. Lately I personally have been trying to push yellow. I just logged off after the last 2 hours of fighting at Faregyl.
    - About the only time I see blue, honestly, is when Kitten's Templar and company are trying to pull us into a trap.
    - Both Red and Blue are in the same situation. Tons of yellows everywhere. If I'm going to order an attack on blue, setting tactics aside, sometimes it's just fun to do something else. There is no big conspiracy at all.

TLDR: It's untrue that we'd ever help yellow or blue. Just not how we operate. If someone pushed blue it was either a strategic decision or someone felt like doing something different. There is no grand conspiracy.
    I wished he would have just came out with a TLDr version because I barely read the first paragraph. New cycle doesn't really matter just sucks waking up to a yellow map this morning after being up to 4 defending Keeps and keeping them back.The 10 AM AD zerg is real.
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

A few things ...

I wished he would have just came out with a TLDr version because I barely read the first paragraph. New cycle doesn't really matter just sucks waking up to a yellow map this morning after being up to 4 defending Keeps and keeping them back.The 10 AM AD zerg is real.

For what it's worth I'm planning on curb stomping yellow for the next 4 weeks.
  • Emothic
    Emothic
    ✭✭✭✭

Yes I could of made a TL;DR version. I could of said something as simple as "Deeco doesn't support AD emporers". But if I had you could of simply said that I was lying and had no evidence to back up my claim. Which is the reason why I made my posts so long. To provide evidence, examples, and reasons why your accusations were false. If you had read my entire second post, it would of prevented the need for me to post all the others. Thus saving both of us time.
    Edited by Emothic on September 10, 2016 5:26PM