The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Any help from a mod or dev would be appreciated

abuniffpreub18_ESO
abuniffpreub18_ESO
✭✭✭
I also posted this in PC Tech Support.

Ok first of all I know you can't fix this but maybe you could wake somebody up that can.

I have several accounts with ESO. This problem happened to the same account a couple months ago. This time it happened to the same account because of a computer crash and I had to buy a new one.
I can't login to my Aramus778 account. I get the message sometimes that they sent me an access code which I never get. I also get a link to change my password which doesn't work because it changes the password on another one of my characters and not this one. I tried several things that are suggested on the support site but nothing worked. And here's why I want you to wake someone up. I filed a ticket a couple days ago and the only response I've gotten so far to my ticket was an auto response with a link to file a ticket.
All I want is to be able to sign in to my account and cancel my Recurring ESO+ without having to go to my bank to do it and then sign into the game and delete everybody there and never use that account again.

Any help would be appreciated.
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You will need to contact Support to get an account issue addressed. Please respond to the automated email and let them know that you still need assistance. As additional advice, it's recommended that you let them know you also need the ESO Plus canceled. They can help you cancel right away while working on how to assist you with not receiving your access code email.

Hope this helps.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
  • abuniffpreub18_ESO
    abuniffpreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Problem solved. They did cancel the ESO Plus but for some reason I wasn't receiving the access code at the email associated with the account so I made another email account and that didn't work either. As a last resort we tried one more new email account and that worked.

The person that worked with me deserved a lot of thanks and I gave it to him and Zenimax in the survey they sent me.

And also thanks for your responses, most appreciated.