Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Purchased 30 Day ESO Prime, Does Not Reflect on my Account?

PTRunning
PTRunning
Hello-

I am playing the PC version of ESO and after taking a few months break, I re-subscribed to ESO Plus. However, it is not reflecting on my account. I am using paypal and never had a sub issue or a paypal issue before, having just successfully used my paypal account a week ago.

Any idea why my account status does not show ESO prime?
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There can be a transaction delay with Paypal and debit processing. Please give this some processing time. If this is still taking some time or you would like to know the transaction status, please contact customer support (SUPPORT at the top of the page). They can provide you with an update.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
  • PTRunning
    PTRunning
    It already charged my bank; not sure why ESO / Zenimax is not updating my subscription.
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whether or not you have been charged is not a representation of the status of a transaction. As an example, if there is a bounce of any case a bank can sometimes attempt to pass the charge a couple times before returning the funds as unable to be cleared. Still, this is just assumption as we (Moderators) can't know your individual account situation.

This is more reason to contact Support for an update if you need more information, and possibly your bank who can always let you know their status as well.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post