The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Looking for a pvp guild.. With trading

moon606
moon606
Soul Shriven
I'm am currently leveling a NB and looking to pvp.. Don't mind pve but my time is limited. Please tell me about your guild and we can trade GT's also I'm Aldmeri faction.

Thank you
Kreepin
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While khajiit's guild, Magicka, is not entirely focused on the war in Cyrodiil, we do venture forth into the center of the conflict from time to time. If you'd like to check us out, you can do so Here, or you may contact this one at his gamertag, "Marginis II".

He should also mention that while we do not have a guild trader at the moment, we are open to a guildmember who would like to focus on running the guild store taking the initiative on that, although we are primarily a social RP guild.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.