The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Pirate Skeleton needs to be fixed....

• Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DKsUnite wrote: »
    who cares about the transformation, the heal debuff can be purged off so its a free 30% dmg reduction... thats the real *** thing about this set...

How? Cleansing ritual doesnt remove the healing debuff... just tested it on Live.
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DHale wrote: »
    Cry cry whine whine sniffle..... nerf this because I cannot wait for a few seconds for the cool down to kill that pesky player. Hhmmmm sounds about right.

Wear a goblin or skeleton or any polymorph costume... no problems whatsoever

Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • Synozeer
    Synozeer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cry cry whine whine sniffle..... nerf this because I cannot wait for a few seconds for the cool down to kill that pesky player. Hhmmmm sounds about right.

Read several posts up - polymorph doesn't fix the problem. Literally just tested it hours ago.
    Watch my PvP Videos on YouTube

Azoi - Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant - NA Server - 1st DC NA Grand Overlord
    Hzarn - Templar - Daggerfall Covenant - NA Server - Grand Overlord
    ...and many more.
  • Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah it's completely useless for as long as it force-drops block during transformation. Maybe this won't get you killed in 4-mans but it's not acceptable for any higher-tier content. To be fair, I don't think it was intended to be. ZOS has a bad habit of designing tank sets that either get you killed, or only work when you're about to be. This is another one of the One Tamriel entry-tier sets.
    Edited by Autolycus on January 30, 2017 7:45PM
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Synozeer wrote: »

Read several posts up - polymorph doesn't fix the problem. Literally just tested it hours ago.

Wear a disguise.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Synozeer
    Synozeer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Derra wrote: »

Wear a disguise.

Haven't tested a disguise yet, just the skeleton morph. Will try it and report back.

...and many more.
  • Synozeer
    Synozeer
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wear a disguise.

Haven't tested a disguise yet, just the skeleton morph. Will try it and report back.

That worked, thanks!

...and many more.
  • Ghostextechnica
    The key question is - is the pirate skeleton a skeleton who decided to be a pirate, or a pirate who became a skeleton.
  • Own
    Own
    ✭✭✭✭
    Draxys wrote: »
    Yep, I had to start wearing the skellie polymorph when using this set. It's incredibly frustrating to die because of a lock up from a stupid transformation that doesn't even need to be there in the first place, regardless of what happens on that boss fight.

Does it fix it?
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Wear a disguise.

That worked, thanks!

Lmfao I literally just crafted me a new set just because I'm sick and tired of wearing costumes and stuff, and at the same time I started using the skeleton set. Now I find out the only fix is to give up my set which I crafted because I really love the style. Thanks zos, and for contributing to this thread too.
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Draxys wrote: »
    And this issue isn't just on PTS, it's happened since the set was implemented.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_RichLambert

Pleeeeeees give us something :(
  • sunshineflame
    sunshineflame
    ✭✭✭
    Skeleton polymorph didn't work for me, but the goblin one does. Looks like it's different for everyone.