The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase: March 2017"

• Mercutio
    Mercutio
    ✭✭✭✭
    A request: Could a 'Harley Quinn' inspired dye be created for the jester outfits? Thank you for your consideration.
    The problem with arguing with a jackass is that they never stop braying.
    #DwemerLife
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had an awful time trying to track down some of those redguard urns and vases, so to see them in a pack... *ponders*. I do like the idea of finding all my own furnishing (or having a friend make them) though. So, food for thought. Will have to see what the prices are like, like always.
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    I want the sabre cat mount and cub badly.

But if it's 4500 crowns like the elk, I WILL NOT buy it, no matter how much I want it. Please don't over-price it. Thanks.

elk was 5500 crowns not 4500...still insane though...which was why im waiting for that thing to hit crown crates...better luck getting it in those than forking 5500 on one item.

Umm..no...the elk was 4500 Crowns.

EDIT: Looking forward to the sabre cats, but won't be spending more than what had been the standard for these limited items (2500 and 1000).

Also, disappointed that the only PERMANENT items to the Crown Store are housing related.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on March 2, 2017 5:08PM
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    is the armor on the cat optional? I think it doesnt fit...i rather preferred a "raw version"
  • Mercutio
    Mercutio
    ✭✭✭✭
    So does the Jester personality transform in a Jester costume? Will we be able to earn the Jester costume in game?
    #DwemerLife
  • MarrazzMist
    MarrazzMist
    ✭✭✭✭
    First crown showcase without any prices. hehehe

@WaTeR-aBuSeR They never have prices in monthly showcases. Maybe when the items are actually arriving to crown store.

Very nice furnishing, and the saber cat too. But I'm out of crowns now, I just admire them from the distance :)

• WaTeR-aBuSeR
    WaTeR-aBuSeR
    ✭✭✭✭

@WaTeR-aBuSeR They never have prices in monthly showcases. Maybe when the items are actually arriving to crown store.

Very nice furnishing, and the saber cat too. But I'm out of crowns now, I just admire them from the distance :)

ah I was thinking of the available posts which I thought were just copy pasted from showcase.
    Like this one "https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/290510/new-items-available-in-the-crown-store-9-8-16-all-platforms "
  • dudecollarb14_ESO
    C-can we just, have portside shave, now... I just, would like to not wait any longer...
  • Akrasjel
    Akrasjel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Multiculti furniture :s
    [PC][EU][Daggerfall Covenant]
    Akrasjel Lanate - Imperial Nightblade | 50 | CP900+
    Born: 2E 551

Member of: | Traders of the Covenant | Hammerfell Trading | Imperial Trading Company |
    Houses: Strident Springs Demesne,

• arena25
    arena25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unable to view the Crown Store Showcase because it is putting me on an endless loop of Morrowind pre-order *** and agegates.

Please fix this. I'd rather read something than get caught in an endless loop of agegates and Morrowind pre-order crapola.
    If you can't handle the heat...stay out of the kitchen!
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk the Sabre cat mount looks kinda weird, maybe it's just the concept art but it looks kinda disproportionate. I know they're supposed to have shorter hind legs but still something looks off. And the armor, wow, looks like it's decked out in jewelery LOL Maybe it'll look better in-game. Dreading the price tag though :s
    Overall this showcase was a little underwhelming, lots of limited time and jester festival. Meh
    PC/EU DC
  • AbbieGoth
    AbbieGoth
    ✭✭
    is the armor on the cat optional? I think it doesnt fit...i rather preferred a "raw version"

There are settings in-game that let you turn off the armor, packs, and bracers on your mounts.

hidemount_by_abbiegoth-db1hc1i.png

Stamina Upgrade will get rid of the armor. Speed Upgrade will get rid of the bracers. Capacity Upgrade will get rid of the bags attached to the saddle.
    PC/NA Server - Max CP
    [AD] Kazhiana - Stam DK Tank
    [AD] Clan Mother Kitta-Ko - Magplar Healer
    vAA | vHRC | vSO+HM
    #KhajiitMasterRace
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AbbieGoth wrote: »

There are settings in-game that let you turn off the armor, packs, and bracers on your mounts.

[snip]

Stamina Upgrade will get rid of the armor. Speed Upgrade will get rid of the bracers. Capacity Upgrade will get rid of the bags attached to the saddle.

That doesn't answer their question. The Elk doesn't have visual upgrades, and its saddlebags can't be removed on the options. There is an actual possibility that the Saber Cat will be like the Elk and have the armor as part of its model and impossible to remove.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Zhaedri
    Zhaedri
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really wanna know how much the cave is. It looks like the homestead I want... but I need to know how much to set aside for crowns to get it.

I'm not made of crowns, you know.
    @Zhaedri PC NA

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »

[snip]

That doesn't answer their question. The Elk doesn't have visual upgrades, and its saddlebags can't be removed on the options. There is an actual possibility that the Saber Cat will be like the Elk and have the armor as part of its model and impossible to remove.
    Aye, this is my concern as well. I'd love to get rid of those Elk saddle bags, but they're part of the model, not a Capacity Upgrade visual.

When I first saw the tiger, I was thinking, is that armour part of the model too?
    Edited by Enodoc on March 7, 2017 11:54PM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • RustyBlades
    RustyBlades
    ✭✭✭
    What's the go live time for the cavern home and affiliated furniture?
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    I want the sabre cat mount and cub badly.

But if it's 4500 crowns like the elk, I WILL NOT buy it, no matter how much I want it. Please don't over-price it. Thanks.

elk was 5500 crowns not 4500...still insane though...which was why im waiting for that thing to hit crown crates...better luck getting it in those than forking 5500 on one item.

Elk mount was 4500 Crowns. Link
    Edited by Elsonso on March 9, 2017 2:25PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's the go live time for the cavern home and affiliated furniture?
    I would assume some time around 10:00 EST, same as usual.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • RustyBlades
    RustyBlades
    ✭✭✭
    Wow 13000, 16300 furnished.
    Edited by RustyBlades on March 9, 2017 3:18PM
  • EneriaApAmber
    EneriaApAmber
    Soul Shriven
    I like just about all the current offerings in the Crown Store. However, when will you be offering half off for Crown Packs? Or is that possibility no longer a Possibility? As I recall the last sale of those items were near the end of November last year. Bargains are ALWAYS appreciated ..... and hope springs eternal regarding them.
  • Legoless
    Legoless
    ✭✭✭✭
    Those furniture pack prices are pretty crazy.
  • Aimora
    Aimora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah was stunned at the price for the furniture packs after the prices of the original ones - which were reasonable! :/
    Aimora Gilidhren - 50 Hybrid Sorcerer
    Aimae Gilihdril - 50Templar Healer
    Aimsae Astasia - 50 Templar Tank
    Aimellie Halfpenny - 50 Nightblade spinning DPS
    Sofae Ethelbur - 50 Dragonknight Tank
    Sha'Mash 50 - Nightblade - Former Empress
    Saelenor Wilihfren 50 - Templar No. 3
    Seliene Harbingerin 50 - DK in training
    Aims For Equanimity 10 - Magicka DK

Circle of the Phoenix - Guild Mistress
    Elysium - Guild 2nd in Command
    Auridon Trading Company - Joint GM

Looking for a friendly, progress focused guild check us out at thecircleofthephoenix.gamerlaunch.com/

Check me out at Anook anook.com/aimora
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, at this time not seeing new items on server yet; will check after work...
    Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends
  • AbbieGoth
    AbbieGoth
    ✭✭
    @Enodoc @Abeille @Nemesis7884

I just bought the Sabre Cat mount - it is only 2,500 Crowns, and the armor is not able to be turned off.
    PC/NA Server - Max CP
    [AD] Kazhiana - Stam DK Tank
    [AD] Clan Mother Kitta-Ko - Magplar Healer
    vAA | vHRC | vSO+HM
    #KhajiitMasterRace
  • AbysswalkerLuca
    AbysswalkerLuca
    Soul Shriven
    Wow..gold was a really terrible choice for that sabre cat mount. No thx. If they put out a silver armor version(or allow us to customize the armor color) then I'll buy it, but I don't settle for gold.
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Enodoc @Abeille @Nemesis7884

I just bought the Sabre Cat mount - it is only 2,500 Crowns, and the armor is not able to be turned off.

@AbbieGoth It was posted yesterday .....

FYI: Sabre Cat Mount Armor
    Hey guys,

This Thursday (tomorrow), we’ll begin selling the Sabre Cat mount for a limited time until March 20. Please note that this mount features special armor as seen in the screenshot below; its visuals are not affected by individual mount upgrades, and they cannot be removed.

• Mercutio
    Mercutio
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe there is a better thread for this, if so I apologize for not finding it.

Where can I learn about the Jester's Festival? Is there going to be an XP boost?
    #DwemerLife