The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I need a PvP guild Xbox NA any faction

Durikas75
Durikas75
✭✭
Hey I'm looking for a guild that is centered around group PvP, faction doesn't matter. I just want to find people that are in Cyrodiil a lot and know how to work together. I'm max CP with multiple characters. GT Durikas75
Edited by Durikas75 on March 13, 2017 1:44AM
Xbone GT Durikas75 PC in game @durikas75
  • MudcrabOP
    MudcrabOP
    Soul Shriven
    If you are interested, I run EP's Blackstone Legion. We are expanding and looking for membera interested in pvp. And believe me on the Pvp a lot request on your message. We do
    If you are interested Xbox message: MudcrabOP
    See you on the battlefield :)
  • Isellskooma
    Isellskooma
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have a PvP guild, AD. We're Destro Ult or GTFO.
    They're some requirements, you must be a magic build with grothar and destro ult.
    Msg: I bomb you
    Edited by Isellskooma on March 14, 2017 4:36PM
  • Durikas75
    Durikas75
    ✭✭
    I mostly play stam characters and I don't have grothdar or endgame sets for my mag characters either, but thanks anyway
    Xbone GT Durikas75 PC in game @durikas75