Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Wood Elf Height?

• zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Natjur wrote: »
    I could never plays a race that follows the 'Green Pack'
    Having dinner with them.... you might be eating someone you know and their beer........
    Bosmer drinks is something special, so nice to get to Reapers March and get decent wine.
    Had missed it for three zones :)

Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Simpley not, you can see khajits as tall as Altmers lol. And i think Slider must be change, it should make more less diffrence about height.
    I like the huge difference on Khajiit size almost as two sub races of Khajiit.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is my Wood Elf, made about as short as can be done

Ugly%20Mule_zpsfhxmypra.jpg

Here is a Breton I made as short as I could for comparison

Screenshot_20160803_171453_zpsdmo4ppgw.png
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Kram8ion
    Kram8ion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4ft 4"
    ps4eu
    Kramm stam man kittyblade

• yarnevk
    yarnevk
    ✭✭✭
    I would not take Skyrim heights as lore, there is little variation in height to minimize the skeletons needed for idle animations. If you use a mod to restore heights to that of prior games, then your shopkeeper's forearms will be floating above or sinking into the counter.