Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Haderus XBox NA

• THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    For fun I changed my main to a blaze plar with 50k health and still almost 30k magic. On average it took about 6 to a bazillion people to kill me. On the other hand, radiant oppression still hits hard enough to do the job.

I went with plague doctors and clever alchemist. Very fun, but I do feel a bit cheaterish.
  • Ballzy321
    Ballzy321
    ✭✭✭
    And u should
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ballzy321 wrote: »
    And u should

Haha ... I do.
  • Hawkeye0099
    SneaK wrote: »
    What's the average queue for DC on Haderus? - curious

Depends on the time of the day. At 8pm Eastern it's usually about 50 to 80. I've seen it as high as 130 recently, but at noon on Saturday there was no queue. This is for EP. Don't know about AD or DC.

Adding: Judging by numbers I would imagine the DC queue to be roughly 3.14 million.

The DC queue is usually 50-100 on week nights and climbs to 125-150 on Friday and Saturday evenings. This shouldn't be surprising at all since it's our only pop-locked campaign.

That sucks. I don't think I could handle a queue of 50+ cause I lag out so much. Wish they'd shut down some irrelevant campaigns to bring a healthier balance to something other than Haderus/Scourge.

I usually queue for Haderus and hop in Skull or Scourge while I'm waiting on it. If the pvp is good in either of those campaigns, I stay and ignore the Haderus queue.

I usually fish and get my roe at that time
  • Hawkeye0099
    The campaign where everyone uses a destro ult ? Most brainless pvp I've ever seen. I don't even think there's top players anymore either, everyone plays the same so how could there be a top player if you're doing the same thing pugs are doing.

No one even wants to play pvp anymore lol went from skill to casual to two button pressing brainless pvp.

I actually stopped using the destro ult. It was like Cyrodiil beer muscles. All it ever did was make me YOLO into 14 people and get melted.

Now it's kind of fun being the only person with a meteor on the map.

Heyyy dk, I think I remember you. Do you run with Luma kitty trap game and panda normally? Or was that just this week?
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The campaign where everyone uses a destro ult ? Most brainless pvp I've ever seen. I don't even think there's top players anymore either, everyone plays the same so how could there be a top player if you're doing the same thing pugs are doing.

No one even wants to play pvp anymore lol went from skill to casual to two button pressing brainless pvp.

I actually stopped using the destro ult. It was like Cyrodiil beer muscles. All it ever did was make me YOLO into 14 people and get melted.

Now it's kind of fun being the only person with a meteor on the map.

Heyyy dk, I think I remember you. Do you run with Luma kitty trap game and panda normally? Or was that just this week?

No ... actually I'm often in the primary defense against those guys. All very good players. I'm EP through and through.
  • makeumrage
    makeumrage
    ✭✭✭
    This (;
    Edited by makeumrage on March 1, 2017 3:40AM
  • Hawkeye0099
    Im jealous @makeumrage
  • Hawkeye0099
    Hey guys, who do you think the best ad, dc and ep players and guilds are? Are there any ad players in this chat?
  • SRASinister
    SRASinister
    ✭✭✭
    The best have all quit tbh. The best players have either quit or just duel now. DC have STS, Karnage, and Volkihar. Trvp Bros (blue glow glow zerg) and mudcrabs just have anyone join and don't really affect campaigns but are good ap farmers.

Yellow has harbingers of death, the best, and glow glow's zerg. They have a couple of guilds that broke off from the rest but I barely play anymore so I can't be bothered knowing them.

Don't really know EP guilds since a lot of it is small groups, but scourge of sithis and e-thugs are the only ones I can think of.

Xbox One NA: Sins of Daemons
  • ThoraxtheDark
    ThoraxtheDark
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure where you're finding all those blazing shields at. All I see are groups of 900 blues running Infernal Guardian.

so many blazing shields, blue farms towers all day with their pug groups. sit inside, wait for people to come in, destro rush out, keep the temps by the door incase people try to push in, than they will run to the top and heal and safe up than cap the flag when people are dead. 5k ticks all day. This is usually blue on haderus when they aren't running the million man march
  • ThoraxtheDark
    ThoraxtheDark
    ✭✭✭
    mvffins wrote: »
    a1i3nz wrote: »
    Gotten to a point where I can't find small scale fights anywhere and I don't want to zerg fight with all those blazing shields.

Now just destro bombing because it's a fun way to play solo in this mess of pvp and you can troll cheese groups and run away :p

How is destro bombing any different than running in with blazing shields lol? They run on pretty much the same principle....

not even close, it takes some skill to run destro ult. i've seen people fail with it so many times. you only have one shot to get your destro kills and even than with the amount of zerging and heal stacking sometimes high spell dmg and pen doesn't even matter, even with dark elf fire destro ult etc etc. Blazing shield is hiding behind your group heals and waiting for it to proc. Solo destro is basically a suicide run, although you can pull it off if you are lucky enough. or good enough lol
  • ThoraxtheDark
    ThoraxtheDark
    ✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    Everyone in haderus always go to the same spot. I took the mine at Chalman to let DC know I was there I sat at the mine for almost 10 minutes before a level 12 stubbled over there. DC had 3 bars of population and literally all 3 bars was fighting down by the bridge. I caved and joined the laggy bridge battle and got kicked shortly after. This is what PvP is now, bring your whole alliance to one keep

That's my life. Cap a resource, no response for 10 minutes, 1 or 2 noobs come, next I'm zerged or ignored forever.

Lol that's the worse getting zerged at the resource. Haderus gets more zergy by the day. It's almost ridiculous. I'm having trouble even pulling a few people. I try to pull a couple people and end up pulling no one or pulling a full raid.

Right? The dueling scene is trash too, think its time to take a break from eso or maybe move back to PC. There's literally no good solo Pvp on Xbox.

I think it's the mentality of the player base that kills solo play. Players are just scared to fight without a huge group, too many times players will see me and wait until they get like 5 people stacked to engage. Alot of players you catch in a solo situation will just run away it's so annoying. I don't know why players are so scared to lose

Your last statement made me cringe i'm sorry
  • makeumrage
    makeumrage
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys, who do you think the best ad, dc and ep players and guilds are? Are there any ad players in this chat?

Define the best? That play / control the campaigns and win? That have the most skilled players all around? That farm the mosy AP?

EP- SRA hands down. All have decent skill usually, and mtn drew makes me cringe when i see him coming in lol. With lots of effort from DECO to actually try to win although not much skill or strategy imo. Fire gods guild seems pretty decent and hes a cool guy, but dont know there name.

DC- Karnage has strong leadership. Some of the guys like hulk and others have been around the block for awhile and have alot of skill. But he has others who hes just assigned roles who are one trick ponies and just follow his lead and arent really anything. Best blue farming guild for sure with very great group synergy. The Volkihar guys seem pretty good. STS have massive numbers and some skilled people as well. They seem to hold and capture the map well.

AD- Unusually Long Load time has skilled players, numbers and plays to win. Brotherhood the same with out as many numbers. Show Us Your Critts of course because das me(; lol. We play to win really unless were in guest campaigns. We have a small AP farming tram that does fairly well. Blades were a very decent guild as well but seems they are playing on other alliances or have split up which is kinda sad. Mccoleys guild is pretty decent when they actually play yellow and wanna help win lol. Posion Injection is a good AP gains oriented guild with not much EoS bombing going on.

Really though most of the old school best guys have left the game or moved on to more solo play then guild efforts. Please dont take it offencive this is just were my feelings lie.
    Edited by makeumrage on March 3, 2017 1:24AM
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone in haderus always go to the same spot. I took the mine at Chalman to let DC know I was there I sat at the mine for almost 10 minutes before a level 12 stubbled over there. DC had 3 bars of population and literally all 3 bars was fighting down by the bridge. I caved and joined the laggy bridge battle and got kicked shortly after. This is what PvP is now, bring your whole alliance to one keep

That's my life. Cap a resource, no response for 10 minutes, 1 or 2 noobs come, next I'm zerged or ignored forever.

Lol that's the worse getting zerged at the resource. Haderus gets more zergy by the day. It's almost ridiculous. I'm having trouble even pulling a few people. I try to pull a couple people and end up pulling no one or pulling a full raid.

Right? The dueling scene is trash too, think its time to take a break from eso or maybe move back to PC. There's literally no good solo Pvp on Xbox.

I think it's the mentality of the player base that kills solo play. Players are just scared to fight without a huge group, too many times players will see me and wait until they get like 5 people stacked to engage. Alot of players you catch in a solo situation will just run away it's so annoying. I don't know why players are so scared to lose

Your last statement made me cringe i'm sorry

Lol it's true if you lose just respawn into the keep. It's not like if your die in the game you die in real life. There is no penalty for death in this game. That's why I don't see the point in running away from a player. if you fight and lose so be it. Maybe you'll win next time. But if all you do is Xv1 players they'll never get better
  • Hawkeye0099
    Edited by Hawkeye0099 on August 3, 2017 6:32AM
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    makeumrage wrote: »

Define the best? That play / control the campaigns and win? That have the most skilled players all around? That farm the mosy AP?

EP- SRA hands down. All have decent skill usually, and mtn drew makes me cringe when i see him coming in lol. With lots of effort from DECO to actually try to win although not much skill or strategy imo. Fire gods guild seems pretty decent and hes a cool guy, by ut dont know there name.

DC- Karnage has strong leadership. Some of the guys like hulk and others have been around the block for awhile and have alot of skill. But he has others who hes just assigned roles who are one trick ponies and just follow his lead and arent really anything. Best blue farming guild for sure with very great group synergy. The Volkihar guys seem pretty good. STS have massive numbers and some skilled people as well. They seem to hold and capture the map well.

AD- Unusually Long Load time has skilled players, numbers and plays to win. Brotherhood the same with out as many numbers. Show Us Your Critts of course because das me(; lol. We play to win really unless were in guest campaigns. We have a small AP farming tram that does fairly well. Blades were a very decent guild as well but seems they are playing on other alliances or have split up which is kinda sad. Mccoleys guild is pretty decent when they actually play yellow and wanna help win lol. Posion Injection is a good AP gains oriented guild with not much EoS bombing going on.

Really though most of the old school best guys have left the game or moved on to more solo play then guild efforts. Please dont take it offencive this is just were my feelings lie.

I haven't seen SRA are they sourge? What do you guys think of black marsh and dark paradise? (Not gonna lie I'm in dark paradise) I'm interested in other people's opinions.

The guy with the long reply I quoted pretty much nailed it. The most organized PVP guild I've seen is DEECO. I was in it for a long time.

Also as a fellow member of dark paradise who has been in a super hard core PVP guild, I can say that when Thumper is running a full group we are about 80% as effective as a DEECO group but generally 80% more fun. They get hardcore AF. If we really wanted to get to the next level it would require a lot of hurt feelings because there has to military-like precision on everything. That can take a toll after awhile.
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭

EP- SRA hands down. All have decent skill usually, and mtn drew makes me cringe when i see him coming in lol. With lots of effort from DECO to actually try to win although not much skill or strategy imo. Fire gods guild seems pretty decent and hes a cool guy, by ut dont know there name.

I haven't seen SRA are they sourge? What do you guys think of black marsh and dark paradise? (Not gonna lie I'm in dark paradise) I'm interested in other people's opinions.

The guy with the long reply I quoted pretty much nailed it. The most organized PVP guild I've seen is DEECO. I was in it for a long time.

Also as a fellow member of dark paradise who has been in a super hard core PVP guild, I can say that when Thumper is running a full group we are about 80% as effective as a DEECO group but generally 80% more fun. They get hardcore AF.

Huh. Wouldn't have guessed that
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • Madrr
    Madrr
    ✭✭

I'm still running duel wield/sword & board on my light armor magplar. I'm basically an ESO dinosaur roaming around in Cyrodiil.

My lizard healer is full light armor. No heavy cheese here.
  • Ron_Burgundy_79
    Ron_Burgundy_79
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm still running duel wield/sword & board on my light armor magplar. I'm basically an ESO dinosaur roaming around in Cyrodiil.

My lizard healer is full light armor. No heavy cheese here.

I'd say most people have made the switch either to light or medium with the no cp pvp this week
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stratforge wrote: »

Also as a fellow member of dark paradise who has been in a super hard core PVP guild, I can say that when Thumper is running a full group we are about 80% as effective as a DEECO group but generally 80% more fun. They get hardcore AF.

Huh. Wouldn't have guessed that

I think one of them must have read this and reported back to the herd because I caught the bags extra hard tonight
    Edited by Stratforge on March 11, 2017 6:44AM
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The most organized PVP guild I've seen is DEECO.

LOL
    "IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
    (+3 not worth mentioning, yet)
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haderus is so laggy that I've just stopped pvping all together but it's the same dumb *** everyday reds go full *** yellow does nothing useful but barely hold there home keeps and blue just pushes red all day

Also everytime red is about to dethrone blue at Ash a zerg of yellow will come and kill every red and just leave the green team rolls deep in Haderus
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

LOL

That's not even the funniest part. Imagine a full raid only being 80% as effective as DEECO ;)
  • texassob
    texassob
    ✭✭✭
    lol @deeco being effective. What up @Stratforge
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

LOL

That's not even the funniest part. Imagine a full raid only being 80% as effective as DEECO ;)

Haha. Please list off the stunning number of EP XBox PVP guilds that are even remotely organized. Laugh all you want, but there aren't all that many. This is pretty much why I play solo most of the time.
  • Ron_Burgundy_79
    Ron_Burgundy_79
    ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL

Haha. Please list off the stunning number of EP XBox PVP guilds that are even remotely organized. Laugh all you want, but there aren't all that many. This is pretty much why I play solo most of the time.

I would imagine that's why @Lexxypwns is laughing.
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    texassob wrote: »
    lol @deeco being effective. What up @Stratforge

Effective for EP (at least

LOL

Gotcha. Yeah, I wasn't saying they were the best around. (My guess is that probably goes to Glow Glows hoard of 11,000,000 yellows), but there really aren't many options. Say what you will about DEECO's results but they do have about a 25 page playbook.

No ... seriously. It's quite impressive, and keeps them very coordinated when the proper people are in running the group (Buffalo Juice or The Extended Name). The others, maybe not.

EDIT: sorry for the extra quote. Fat fingers. You get the point.
    Edited by THEDKEXPERIENCE on March 16, 2017 9:44PM
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

LOL

I'll tell you this, DEECO is sub-par by any type of guild standards. I'm not hating, I just have experience running with guilds that are actually organized and optimized. If there were the type of organized raids on xbox na like there are on pc na then DEECO would have been dissolved by now. The only reason they've even got a semblance of relevance is because they're one of like 2 guilds that bother with map control.

LOL

Their performance speaks more than I could...
    Edited by Lexxypwns on March 16, 2017 9:44PM
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

LOL

I'll tell you this, DEECO is sub-par by any type of guild standards. I'm not hating, I just have experience running with guilds that are actually organized and optimized. If there were the type of organized raids on xbox na like there are on pc na then DEECO would have been dissolved by now. The only reason they've even got a semblance of relevance is because they're one of like 2 guilds that bother with map control.

LOL

Their performance speaks more than I could...

I don't disagree at all. Still, setting PC aside, I think it's fair to say they are the most organized XBox EP NA PVP guild.

I would still love to hear any suggestions, on XBox EP, who are better.

Please note that I've been out of DEECO for a good 6 months so I'm more curious than anything.