Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Haderus XBox NA

• a1i3nz
    a1i3nz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haderus bad
    Scourge badder
    PvP just bad in general

Gotten to a point where I can't find small scale fights anywhere and I don't want to zerg fight with all those blazing shields.

Now just destro bombing because it's a fun way to play solo in this mess of pvp and you can troll cheese groups and run away :p

I miss playing solo on my templar without needing sword and board *quiet sobbing*
    SneaK wrote: »
    What's the average queue for DC on Haderus? - curious

Depends on the time of the day. At 8pm Eastern it's usually about 50 to 80. I've seen it as high as 130 recently, but at noon on Saturday there was no queue. This is for EP. Don't know about AD or DC.

Adding: Judging by numbers I would imagine the DC queue to be roughly 3.14 million.

The DC queue is usually 50-100 on week nights and climbs to 125-150 on Friday and Saturday evenings. This shouldn't be surprising at all since it's our only pop-locked campaign.

That sucks. I don't think I could handle a queue of 50+ cause I lag out so much. Wish they'd shut down some irrelevant campaigns to bring a healthier balance to something other than Haderus/Scourge.

#makeazurasCPagain
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not sure where you're finding all those blazing shields at. All I see are groups of 900 blues running Infernal Guardian.
  • Thrihler
    Thrihler
    Is there a way to see how many people from each faction are playing?
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thrihler wrote: »
    Is there a way to see how many people from each faction are playing?

Nope. Just gotta guesstimate it by population bar. I think the general assumption is 3 bars is about 200 people, maybe 150.
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone in haderus always go to the same spot. I took the mine at Chalman to let DC know I was there I sat at the mine for almost 10 minutes before a level 12 stubbled over there. DC had 3 bars of population and literally all 3 bars was fighting down by the bridge. I caved and joined the laggy bridge battle and got kicked shortly after. This is what PvP is now, bring your whole alliance to one keep
  • a1i3nz
    a1i3nz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not sure where you're finding all those blazing shields at. All I see are groups of 900 blues running Infernal Guardian.

There's a lot of those too. But since I'm primarily bombing now I have noticed it more (infernal @55hole) as it pulls me from stealth.

But really come on cyrodil is like half cheeseplars now
  • TrinityBreaker
    TrinityBreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's the average queue for DC on Haderus? - curious
    Wish they'd shut down some irrelevant campaigns to bring a healthier balance to something other than Haderus/Scourge.

There is no healthy balance in scourge my friend. If EP/DC takes 1 emp, AD goes from 1 bar to pop locked and zerg us back to our gates. Its been like this for 8 months now.
    Ebonheart for life.
    Xbox NA
    I am Dog Star.

Khajiit Stam Sorc - Ji'saad Ranajiradh AR 30
    Khajiit Mag DK - Kesjhad
    Khajiit Magblade - Ji'sava Ak'nir
    Fat Khajiit Stamplar - Dro'haniAk'nir - AR 36
    Khajiit Stam Dk - Diego Ri'jhad - AR 49
    Khajiit Magplar - Dro'nara Ak'nir
    Khajiit StamBlade - Ri'artharr Ak'nir
    Fat Khajiit Stamden - Dro'hani Warbreaker
    Argonian Stam DK - Tiberius Demetros
    Khajiit Stamplar - Diëgo Ri'jhad
    Fat Khajiit Stam DK - Drö'hani Ak'nir/Dances-With-Alkosh
    Khajiit Magden - Arctic Mayhem

• TrinityBreaker
    TrinityBreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wish they'd shut down some irrelevant campaigns to bring a healthier balance to something other than Haderus/Scourge.[/quote]

There is no healthy balance in scourge my friend. If EP/DC takes 1 emp, AD goes from 1 bar to pop locked and zerg us back to our gates. Its been like this for 8 months now.
    [/quote]

Ebonheart for life.
    Xbox NA
    I am Dog Star.

Khajiit Stam Sorc - Ji'saad Ranajiradh AR 30
    Khajiit Mag DK - Kesjhad
    Khajiit Magblade - Ji'sava Ak'nir
    Fat Khajiit Stamplar - Dro'haniAk'nir - AR 36
    Khajiit Stam Dk - Diego Ri'jhad - AR 49
    Khajiit Magplar - Dro'nara Ak'nir
    Khajiit StamBlade - Ri'artharr Ak'nir
    Fat Khajiit Stamden - Dro'hani Warbreaker
    Argonian Stam DK - Tiberius Demetros
    Khajiit Stamplar - Diëgo Ri'jhad
    Fat Khajiit Stam DK - Drö'hani Ak'nir/Dances-With-Alkosh
    Khajiit Magden - Arctic Mayhem

• SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That sucks. I don't think I could handle a queue of 50+ cause I lag out so much. Wish they'd shut down some irrelevant campaigns to bring a healthier balance to something other than Haderus/Scourge.

Yea, true. I wasn't trying to imply that but guess I misspoke. I think if they shut down some other camps maybe, just maybe, we'd see the remaining ones even out a little population wise. But, the lag, soooo, we're ****d.
    "IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
    (+3 not worth mentioning, yet)
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Everyone in haderus always go to the same spot. I took the mine at Chalman to let DC know I was there I sat at the mine for almost 10 minutes before a level 12 stubbled over there. DC had 3 bars of population and literally all 3 bars was fighting down by the bridge. I caved and joined the laggy bridge battle and got kicked shortly after. This is what PvP is now, bring your whole alliance to one keep

That's my life. Cap a resource, no response for 10 minutes, 1 or 2 noobs come, next I'm zerged or ignored forever.
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »

That's my life. Cap a resource, no response for 10 minutes, 1 or 2 noobs come, next I'm zerged or ignored forever.

Lol that's the worse getting zerged at the resource. Haderus gets more zergy by the day. It's almost ridiculous. I'm having trouble even pulling a few people. I try to pull a couple people and end up pulling no one or pulling a full raid.
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol that's the worse getting zerged at the resource. Haderus gets more zergy by the day. It's almost ridiculous. I'm having trouble even pulling a few people. I try to pull a couple people and end up pulling no one or pulling a full raid.

If you ever want a partner I can get on my Magblade. He is EP.

• Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Right? The dueling scene is trash too, think its time to take a break from eso or maybe move back to PC. There's literally no good solo Pvp on Xbox.
  • Ron_Burgundy_79
    Ron_Burgundy_79
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Right? The dueling scene is trash too, think its time to take a break from eso or maybe move back to PC. There's literally no good solo Pvp on Xbox.

Skull has been much better than Haddy the past few months. A couple friends and I had a few nice 3vX's in there the other night, but in general small scale has sucked really bad since OT.
    Edited by Ron_Burgundy_79 on January 26, 2017 12:09AM
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Skull has been much better than Haddy the past few months. A couple friends and I had a few nive 3vX's in there the other night, but in general small scale has sucked really bad since OT.

Agreed. PVE content has been sucking too. I think the game is in a bad place right now and I think the next update will do little to improve things. I see no substantial improvements to PVP and PVE is getting a nerf especially if you are a stam character.

I mean realistically how much time are you going to spend on your house? My guess is I will be over that within a week or two tops. What then? Get on my DC templar and PVP without a CC? Or PVE on my stam DK and do less DPS because of the crit damage nerfs?

Maybe if enough people take a break from the game ZOS will be forced to introducing quality PVE and PVP content because as it stands now both are incredibly stale.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Skull has been much better than Haddy the past few months. A couple friends and I had a few nice 3vX's in there the other night, but in general small scale has sucked really bad since OT.

Yeah, I've had a bit of fun here and there in skull. Overwatch is much more balanced and competitive though ;)
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think it's the mentality of the player base that kills solo play. Players are just scared to fight without a huge group, too many times players will see me and wait until they get like 5 people stacked to engage. Alot of players you catch in a solo situation will just run away it's so annoying. I don't know why players are so scared to lose
  • Ron_Burgundy_79
    Ron_Burgundy_79
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, I've had a bit of fun here and there in skull. Overwatch is much more balanced and competitive though ;)

The comptetive solo queue for overwatch should be classified as a form of torture
  • bubbygink
    bubbygink
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Lexxypwns I am hoping the AP change for capping a resource will encourage individual or small groups of players to run over and take resources much more than before. It seems like now you have to wait for an entire zerg to just run it over when they get a chance.

@Ron_Burgundy_79 Agree with this. Skull actually has some 4-8 man groups running around every now and then. But lately it has actually been filling up. Even seen it pop-locked recently.
    I think it's the mentality of the player base that kills solo play. Players are just scared to fight without a huge group, too many times players will see me and wait until they get like 5 people stacked to engage. Alot of players you catch in a solo situation will just run away it's so annoying. I don't know why players are so scared to lose

@thankyourat This mentality is definitely prevalent and annoys me to no end. For example, I'll run into a solo cp561 red player right outside an unpopped red keep. Instead of engaging me in a 1v1 they'll just run away or run back into the keep. I mean, come on. Why are you even in Cyrodiil if you aren't even going to PvP? Even if I win the fight and kill you, you can just respawn instantly right there in the keep you're running back to anyway. I miss so many chances to have good small scale fights because of this. I often even have 2 (or more!) players run away from me when I am solo. It is insane. I guess some people only enjoy zerging over small groups with 20+ people on their side.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

The comptetive solo queue for overwatch should be classified as a form of torture

Main a support. I play Lucio and Mercy and even when I have to solo queue for competitive I very rarely get stomped. There's just a lack of competent I grouped support players. Solo competitive overwatch is still better than solo cyrodiil =/
  • jellicles
    jellicles
    ✭✭✭
    bubbygink wrote: »
    @thankyourat This mentality is definitely prevalent and annoys me to no end. For example, I'll run into a solo cp561 red player right outside an unpopped red keep. Instead of engaging me in a 1v1 they'll just run away or run back into the keep. I mean, come on. Why are you even in Cyrodiil if you aren't even going to PvP? Even if I win the fight and kill you, you can just respawn instantly right there in the keep you're running back to anyway. I miss so many chances to have good small scale fights because of this. I often even have 2 (or more!) players run away from me when I am solo. It is insane. I guess some people only enjoy zerging over small groups with 20+ people on their side.

You have forgotten, or are ignoring, that Cyrodiil is also a PvE zone. There are many players who either do not wish to engage or do no know how to engage because they are in Cyrodiil for either the Skyshards, Delves, and/or Dolmens achievements. There are also the towns which offer experience. And then there is the Imperial City and all those PvE achievements. Lots to do and many monsters to kill, so why waste time with pesky players with compensation issues?

(By the way, I do enjoy the PvP experience when it is something other than running around a circle of keeps or being a target dummy at some bridge or outpost.)
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jellicles wrote: »

You have forgotten, or are ignoring, that Cyrodiil is also a PvE zone. There are many players who either do not wish to engage or do no know how to engage because they are in Cyrodiil for either the Skyshards, Delves, and/or Dolmens achievements. There are also the towns which offer experience. And then there is the Imperial City and all those PvE achievements. Lots to do and many monsters to kill, so why waste time with pesky players with compensation issues?

(By the way, I do enjoy the PvP experience when it is something other than running around a circle of keeps or being a target dummy at some bridge or outpost.)

Why would players have compensation issues for wanting to PvP in a PvP zone. If players don't want to fight players they could stay in PvE
  • bubbygink
    bubbygink
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It is certainly true that these type of PvE players exist. And when I think I see one I will often avoid killing them. However, they are in a PvP zone so they should be prepared for PvP. But there are plenty of times where I will run into a higher ranked, CP 561 player that runs away as I described in my previous post. A CP 561 Brigadier is obviously a PvPer, or has at least done hours and hours of PvP. So when they run away, it annoys me. It isn't a "compensation issue" it is that I come into Cyrodiil which is a PvP zone to, you know, PvP. I want to find fights, particularly fair ones, like small scale or 1v1 encounters. PvP is the point of Cyrodiil afterall, and it is what I enjoy most in this game. So when somebody whose rank indicates they are a PvPer, and they are in a PvP zone, with a chance for a fair 1v1 PvP fight, in which they have no downside for losing (could respawn in the same keep they're running back to anyway), it ticks me off when they run away. Especially when, as often happens, they come back a few minutes later with 8 buddies and run me over. I am just looking for fair PvP fights but apparently most players in Cyrodiil would rather just jump in a huge group and run everything over with no challenge.
  • jellicles
    jellicles
    ✭✭✭
    If players don't want to fight players they could stay in PvE

If you wish to become an accomplished PvE player (i.e., be successful in trial raids) you must play PvP because there are skills provided by the alliance assault and support skill lines that are essential for PvE (e.g., War Horn, Vigor, Caltrops, Barrier, Purge, Guard &c.).
  • jellicles
    jellicles
    ✭✭✭
    I am just looking for fair PvP fights but apparently most players in Cyrodiil would rather just jump in a huge group and run everything over with no challenge.

I agree that this can be sad behavior; however, this is what we get if a player's only reason to be in Cyrodiil is to just do whatever it takes to get the skills they can bring back to PvE trials, dungeons, what have you.

I do not know what the solution to this situation is.
  • a1i3nz
    a1i3nz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am just looking for fair PvP fights but apparently most players in Cyrodiil would rather just jump in a huge group and run everything over with no challenge.

I agree that this can be sad behavior; however, this is what we get if a player's only reason to be in Cyrodiil is to just do whatever it takes to get the skills they can bring back to PvE trials, dungeons, what have you.

Most these people (zerg hards) are title junkies. They exist in every game...they suck the life from it.

And this is xbox....lol (lots of kids)
    Edited by a1i3nz on February 1, 2017 5:21AM
  • jellicles
    jellicles
    ✭✭✭
    a1i3nz wrote: »

Most these people (zerg hards) are title junkies. They exist in every game...they suck the life from it.

That is a bit unfair. The only way to get the cool gear, the real shiny stuff, is to do trials and what not. And what is wrong with accumulating titles and achievements? They are there for a reason.
  • a1i3nz
    a1i3nz
    ✭✭✭✭

That is a bit unfair. The only way to get the cool gear, the real shiny stuff, is to do trials and what not. And what is wrong with accumulating titles and achievements? They are there for a reason.

Lol didn't mean to bunch everyone into that club I was referring to the zergs in cyrodil trying to get grand overlords.

If I see flawless or someone with the skin that's pretty cool. Grand Overlord is too but the manner is which a lot of people get it isn't.
  • mvffins
    mvffins
    ✭✭✭
    Gotten to a point where I can't find small scale fights anywhere and I don't want to zerg fight with all those blazing shields.

Now just destro bombing because it's a fun way to play solo in this mess of pvp and you can troll cheese groups and run away :p

How is destro bombing any different than running in with blazing shields lol? They run on pretty much the same principle....

• a1i3nz
    a1i3nz
    ✭✭✭✭
    mvffins wrote: »

How is destro bombing any different than running in with blazing shields lol? They run on pretty much the same principle....

I can sneak wipe a whole group without need them to attack me.

I can also still run around and gank people because I have nearly 5k spell damage...

I prefer playing on my magplar but not as blazing shield. Blazing shield is only useful in a zerg. Can't run around solo and get kills or 1v1 without being tbagged instead. I mean if holding block is your thing than its great.