Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Haderus XBox NA

THEDKEXPERIENCE
THEDKEXPERIENCE
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
I'm starting a new Haderus XBox NA thread since this part of the forum never seems to update.

Any way, the current state of Haderus lately is basically ...

- Blue gets Emp unless ...
- A Blue the good blues hate becomes Emp, then they go Red ...
- Normal Reds hold onto 1 or 2 keeps ...
- Yellow shows up once every 3 days.

Discuss.
  • Calboy
    Calboy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It can be a fun server sometimes. Although as an AD I find alot of the time the play is stuck back and forth between faregyl and alessia which gets boring. Also AD don't really tend to defend much at the times I play unless it's one of those few days you mention.
  • Ron_Burgundy_79
    Ron_Burgundy_79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm starting a new Haderus XBox NA thread since this part of the forum never seems to update.

Discuss.

lag-lag-everywhere-cfd0nb.jpg
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Discuss.

I've honestly never seen it to be any worse than in Scourge. Which isn't to say it's good ... but no worse.

Those lag outs up in Bruma though ... stupid dolmens.
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Discuss.

I've honestly never seen it to be any worse than in Scourge. Which isn't to say it's good ... but no worse.

Yes I'm playing in scourge right now and the lag spikes are crazy just as bad as haderus. my screen will freeze and when it unfreezes I'm getting hit with like 10 different abilities and @Jaronking praying over my body lol . But I'm not getting kicked as much as in haderus. The only alliance who pushed on a nightly basis in haderus is DC and they bring their whole alliance
  • Skagsmasha
    ^^ u mean "the green team"
  • CaliMade
    CaliMade
    ✭✭✭✭
    it gets annoying when we have the entire map...yellow abandons the sever and reds get rolled over and over again back to there home keeps. Theres no action when this happens just a blue zerg everywhere.

i tend to get off whenever we get emp unless its a friend of mines because it always ends up all blue....today was good...got a decent tick turtled up in Ash for about 2 hours while reds and yellows slowly lagged out on opposite sides of the keep. there was like 4 people stuck under the keep trying to destrobomb us
    XB1 GT- Cali Made

Praetorian Stam DK Redguard

Brigadier Stam/magblade (whatever i feel like running) Redguard

Major Mag DK Dark Elf

lieutenant Mag/stamplar (whatever i feel like running) Redguard
  • Ron_Burgundy_79
    Ron_Burgundy_79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skagsmasha wrote: »
    ^^ u mean "the green team"

giphy.gif
    Edited by Ron_Burgundy_79 on January 11, 2017 2:02AM
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Discuss.

Yes I'm playing in scourge right now and the lag spikes are crazy just as bad as haderus. my screen will freeze and when it unfreezes I'm getting hit with like 10 different abilities and @Jaronking praying over my body lol . But I'm not getting kicked as much as in haderus. The only alliance who pushed on a nightly basis in haderus is DC and they bring their whole alliance
    Well When I jumped on you it was only me and you had 3 reds with you we were trying back door AD so I ran upstairs to get some fair fights 5-6 EP vs Me seems fair enough for you guys lol.So i killed like 1 or 2 incapped you then STS came in and steam rolled you guys.I felt bad and had to pray to the divines for your safe passage to Sovngarde. While AD won't push at night they wait until 9 am and make the map yellow.So its kinda the same thing.

Fun seeing you in their @thankyourat
    Edited by Jaronking on January 11, 2017 7:29AM
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The campaign where everyone uses a destro ult ? Most brainless pvp I've ever seen. I don't even think there's top players anymore either, everyone plays the same so how could there be a top player if you're doing the same thing pugs are doing.

No one even wants to play pvp anymore lol went from skill to casual to two button pressing brainless pvp.
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The campaign where everyone uses a destro ult ? Most brainless pvp I've ever seen. I don't even think there's top players anymore either, everyone plays the same so how could there be a top player if you're doing the same thing pugs are doing.

No one even wants to play pvp anymore lol went from skill to casual to two button pressing brainless pvp.

I actually stopped using the destro ult. It was like Cyrodiil beer muscles. All it ever did was make me YOLO into 14 people and get melted.

Now it's kind of fun being the only person with a meteor on the map.
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I actually stopped using the destro ult. It was like Cyrodiil beer muscles. All it ever did was make me YOLO into 14 people and get melted.

Haha! People have told me when u use it, u die a lot! I've just started using it and die a lot but it is fun!

• Ron_Burgundy_79
    Ron_Burgundy_79
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm still running duel wield/sword & board on my light armor magplar. I'm basically an ESO dinosaur roaming around in Cyrodiil.
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I'm still running duel wield/sword & board on my light armor magplar. I'm basically an ESO dinosaur roaming around in Cyrodiil.

It's kind of fun isn't it? The more people do the "meta" the more old builds become unicorns capable of amazing things no one expects.
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Karivaa wrote: »

Haha! People have told me when u use it, u die a lot! I've just started using it and die a lot but it is fun!

Absolutely. I get way more kills one at a time by heavy attacking with my staff without dying. It's fun to bomb 17 people and all but if you don't have somewhere to hide afterwards you're basically a huge glowing target.
    Edited by THEDKEXPERIENCE on January 11, 2017 8:21PM
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's the average queue for DC on Haderus? - curious
    "IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
    (+3 not worth mentioning, yet)
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    SneaK wrote: »

Depends on the time of the day. At 8pm Eastern it's usually about 50 to 80. I've seen it as high as 130 recently, but at noon on Saturday there was no queue. This is for EP. Don't know about AD or DC.

Adding: Judging by numbers I would imagine the DC queue to be roughly 3.14 million.
    Edited by THEDKEXPERIENCE on January 11, 2017 8:40PM
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Depends on the time of the day. At 8pm Eastern it's usually about 50 to 80. I've seen it as high as 130 recently, but at noon on Saturday there was no queue. This is for EP. Don't know about AD or DC.

Adding: Judging by numbers I would imagine the DC queue to be roughly 3.14 million.
    I went to haddy I think a few times last week and the queue was about 30 sometimes its about 60-80.
  • Ron_Burgundy_79
    Ron_Burgundy_79
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The DC queue is usually 50-100 on week nights and climbs to 125-150 on Friday and Saturday evenings. This shouldn't be surprising at all since it's our only pop-locked campaign.
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The DC queue is usually 50-100 on week nights and climbs to 125-150 on Friday and Saturday evenings. This shouldn't be surprising at all since it's our only pop-locked campaign.

That sucks. I don't think I could handle a queue of 50+ cause I lag out so much. Wish they'd shut down some irrelevant campaigns to bring a healthier balance to something other than Haderus/Scourge.
    "IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
    (+3 not worth mentioning, yet)
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

That sucks. I don't think I could handle a queue of 50+ cause I lag out so much. Wish they'd shut down some irrelevant campaigns to bring a healthier balance to something other than Haderus/Scourge.

I hear your pain. On the positive side at least the massive disconnects ensure a faster queue time!
  • Ron_Burgundy_79
    Ron_Burgundy_79
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I usually queue for Haderus and hop in Skull or Scourge while I'm waiting on it. If the pvp is good in either of those campaigns, I stay and ignore the Haderus queue.
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This. I lag out every 30-45 minutes.

I've been on haderus most of this week and everyone's points above are spot on.

1. Lag - In addition to crashing out completely I also get that wonderful delay when everyone is frozen on my screen and then after 10-15 seconds the world starts moving again. This usually results in being killed by people you never got to see. Fun!
    2. DC owns the map - As a DC player I have to say this is getting old. Not only do we own the map but then they (I say they because I refuse to go to EP or AD gates) gate AD which is pointless because they are already the least represented faction and once they get gated their pop drops. If there are no good fights its just not fun. I mean what is the point of totally dominating the map? I don't get it.
    3. EP ball groups - Im guessing because DC owns the map you get these EP groups that just farm outposts. This consists of multiple destro ultimates suiciding into DC. Rinse and repeat. There is no strategy on either side to this and gets old quick.
    4. Group ganking - Typical scenarios.
    - I get ganked, recover and engage the ganker. Once it starts to go bad for the ganker his buddies come in and nuke me
    - I get ganked from jump street by an entire group and get nuked instantly

This, in a nutshell, is the state of PVP and I have to say it is in a very bad place. It pretty much sucks for everyone. I would be more hopeful if they had some real changes coming but based on the PTS I do not think this is the case.

The funny thing is I get frustrated with PVP, go PVE and then proceed to lag in VMA which is a solo instance!!!! I had a no death going into stage 7 and then got 3 consecutive lag deaths. Well done ZOS!

But hey at least we will have frost tanking and housing soon. YaY!!!!!!!

I really do love this game and the community but I feel like ZOS has some significant underlying issues to the core functionality of this game (at least on Xbox) that haven't really improved at all. I think they need to stop releasing new content until they can make this game run smoothly otherwise what is the point?
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been kick out of haderus 7 times now in the last 3 hours. And there is zero PvP in scourge just literally 100 yellows with half of the group being templars. It's so bad I'm about to quest on low levels and farm mats
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Been kick out of haderus 7 times now in the last 3 hours. And there is zero PvP in scourge just literally 100 yellows with half of the group being templars. It's so bad I'm about to quest on low levels and farm mats

I took a night off. Farmed 3 potent nirncrux, 2 Kuta and amazingly got 7 dreugh wax from 450 light/medium mats.

Sometimes the best way to enjoy PVP is to take a break and just enjoy some time down on the old farm.
  • CaliMade
    CaliMade
    ✭✭✭✭

for DC around 50-90 rarely more

XB1 GT- Cali Made

Praetorian Stam DK Redguard

Brigadier Stam/magblade (whatever i feel like running) Redguard

Major Mag DK Dark Elf

lieutenant Mag/stamplar (whatever i feel like running) Redguard
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I been playing in skull its not bad I hope it keeps up sometimes EP morning caps but in the afternoon to prime time its pretty good.
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaronking wrote: »
    I been playing in skull its not bad I hope it keeps up sometimes EP morning caps but in the afternoon to prime time its pretty good.

Yes I play in skull almost everyday around 8pm.
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive been in skull the past couple days on my stamplar. Been nice fighting smaller scale fights but i avoid keep battles.
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I recently tried Scourge and it was hard to find any fights at all. Am I missing something? The only fight I had was with a fairly large group run by Glow Glow. We only had 4 in our group so it was pretty rough as I'd say AD had about 15-20 in their group.

Is there a certain time where there is a bit more competitive fighting? Seems like AD dominates whenever I go in there.
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    montiferus wrote: »
    I recently tried Scourge and it was hard to find any fights at all. Am I missing something? The only fight I had was with a fairly large group run by Glow Glow. We only had 4 in our group so it was pretty rough as I'd say AD had about 15-20 in their group.

Is there a certain time where there is a bit more competitive fighting? Seems like AD dominates whenever I go in there.

It seems like you need atleast a 8 to 10 man group to do anything in scourge. It's just so many AD