The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Looking for Guild(s)

SCarverOrne
SCarverOrne
✭✭✭
I've recently axed my inactive guilds, so I have several open spots I would like to fill. I'm looking for a trading guild, with a trader in a major city - preferably a capital. I have hundreds of set items to sell, and I'd like to start selling sooner than later. I'm also looking for an active guild to do dungeons with, that will be cool about the fact I recently re-rolled my main character as a tank (well, tank-ish, I'm still getting used to it) and want to have fun, not flip out if someone's not good enough. That said, that char is CP 300+ and I've been playing ESO since the PC beta.

If either of these requests sound good to you, please send an invite - gamertag: S Carver Orne (same as this username but with spaces.) Thanks!
  • Eman484
    Eman484
    Land pirates would love to have you..active guild and we compete for traders...but very active over guild
  • Zpac24
    Zpac24
    Would love to welcome you to the Tribunal Trading Charter. Sign up here and one of our recruitment officers will send you an invitation!

tribunaltradingcharter.com
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka. RP guild. Super fun.

Also we have homemade skooma. Don't tell anyone.

Link Here for more info. Or you can always reach khajiit on xbox live via the gamertag "Senpai Fluffy".

Warm sands be in your travels friend!
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • SCarverOrne
    SCarverOrne
    ✭✭✭
    Zpac24 wrote: »
    Would love to welcome you to the Tribunal Trading Charter. Sign up here and one of our recruitment officers will send you an invitation!

tribunaltradingcharter.com

Your website is broken. I also fail to see why I need to apply elsewhere when I've already posted all my information here.
    Marginis wrote: »
    Magicka. RP guild. Super fun.

Also we have homemade skooma. Don't tell anyone.

Link Here for more info. Or you can always reach khajiit on xbox live via the gamertag "Senpai Fluffy".

Warm sands be in your travels friend!

I've posted in your thread. Do I get the skooma now or do I have to wait? :P