The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for Guild.....

GunMetalGazm
Just started playing again after a 1 year break. Looking for active guilds with a good amount of members. i am looking for people to help me when I need to do a dungeon run. I have no issues helping out other players. I do not believe in paying dues. I will donate what I can to other guildies because i strongly believe in giving other players the right items to help them. I have been playing MMOs since the dawn of time. I can't promise I will be on all the time. Sometimes I'll take a break to play other games. But, right now my focus is this game. This is my xbox tag.
  • Eman484
    Eman484
    If you still have some slots open...I will get you an invite to land pirates...very active end game guild...daily dungeons, trials, VDSA, we have experienced maelstrom veterans...we also do some casual PvP play and we compete for a mid level trader each week!
  • Zpac24
    Zpac24
    Would love to welcome you to the Tribunal Trading Charter. Sign up here and one of our recruitment officers will send you an invitation!

tribunaltradingcharter.com
  • Abunai_808
    Abunai_808
    ✭✭
    http://dameltingpot.com/groups/da-melting-pot-elder-scrolls-online/

This is our Ohana information. Let me know if this would be of interest to you.
    Da Melting Pot [DmP]
    FFXIV Midgardsormr

Hawaiian Kanak Attack [HKA]
    FFXI Lakshmi
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka is always open to new recruits, if you're interested. If not, disregard the rest of this message as the ramblings of a crazy khajiit that it is.

Magicka! RP guild! Best guild! Join! You should join! Definitely super great fun join! Much skooma! Many moonsugars! Very Great!

Link Here if you'd like more information or send a message to "Senpai Fluffy" on xbox live for an invite.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.