The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

BUG - Storm Atronach Senche - Missing animation of floating rocks

Vovec
Vovec
As title says, the quite pricy mount has no idle/running animation of floating rocks like the other variants have. I checked on youtube and it definitely worked while back, so it might be somehow new bug/broken animation. It looks like someone superglued some rocks onto a senche ghost ... really looks weird. All other storm atronach mounts seem fine and unafected by this.

The rocks still have animation during the roar/lightning, but once it ends it's once again static as hell. I didn't pay 150€ to look at broken mount.
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The storm atronach senche actually has a lot more rigid parts, the neck specifically, than the other mounts. This also likely is a part of the fix for the "popping" stones from the patch notes.
    I haven't really noticed the problem.

A bigger problem is that all bear mounts still let long hair pass straight through the character's chest hanging straight down, ignoring the back of the character in the way or any "wind effects". It looks so bad.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks for the report! We're working on getting this fixed for a future patch.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post