Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Most powerful mortal in Tamriels History

TX12001rwb17_ESO
TX12001rwb17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
This poll is a simple one, who do you think the most powerful mortal in Tamriel is, this list wont include any being who would qualify as being physically immortal, this means no Tribunal, Vampires, Lichs and Various Demi-Gods nor will it include player characters as many of them have the potential to become Immortal and what they can do is really up to the player.

I didn't include Pelinal Whitestrake or some other notable beings as they would technically qualify as immortal, that and my poll ran out of space, The adoring Fan is also seemingly immortal given that he constantly reappears even if you try to kill him so he isn't on this list either (If you have played ES: Legends you will know how powerful he is)
Edited by TX12001rwb17_ESO on March 1, 2017 6:36AM

Most powerful mortal in Tamriels History 177 votes

Miraak < The First Dragonborn
10%
PasdevDerNachtfalterTX12001rwb17_ESOBlazedontHidesFromSunMarkusTheValiantRa'ShtarTakes-No-PrisonerDuxesMaxwellCZinarothFerrumnCutemcowsayUshiGabrielzavadskiIsellskoomaArgonianAustinZaidtroJaeme DiamMAEK 19 votes
Divayth Fyr < Ancient Dunmeri Wizard
22%
IcyDeadPeopleUriel_NocturneXundiinAlienSlofDhariusPhica_LovicM0biUntrustedExistenzCasNationVelynOthrelasdsalterRenanCîanaiReiftimidobserverPchelaLettigallpaulsimonpsCinbriAnoVando 40 votes
Vanus Galerion < Founder of the Mage's Guild
6%
Moloch1514tplink3r1Blake6332ArvenAldmeriVevvevRebornV3xBlackbird_VandreasranasenFluffyReachWitchSeraphayelMLGProPlayerAristocles22 12 votes
Shalidor < Legendary Arch-mage who built Labyrinthan
7%
idkGorillaOmniDoSigma957MyerscodShadowMole25WrathmaneTorbschkaPeel_Ya_Cap_517notimetocarePink_ViolinzaLi3nZEntegreAlienatedGoat 14 votes
Mankar Camoran < Leader of the Mythic Dawn
1%
timb16_ESO85Rustyfish101Exalted_Goose 3 votes
Jagar Tharn < Uriel Septim VII's Imperial Battlemage
1%
KochDerDamonenFather_X_Zombie 2 votes
Zurin Arctus < Tiber Septim's Imperial Battlemage
3%
NordJitsuSentinelTryxussouravamiNobleVulomEvilCroc 6 votes
Nerevar < The First Counciler who was betrayed at Red Mountain
9%
cavakthestampedeThe_SpAwNMattock_RomulusSpacemonkeyEdziuMettaricanaLexxypwnsAliyavanamabolethDrazoriousZolexiEryasDPShirobubbyginkRash_TaNelson_RebelSilverPaws 17 votes
Uncle Sweetshare < Some crazy Lunatic from Solstheim
2%
Ara_Valleriatourerttrwb17_ESOAhzekForsakenSinVipstaakki 5 votes
Other < Do explain
33%
raidentenshu_ESOCpt_TeemoopajAnacarioArrerBoyrotaugen454ssewallb14_ESOWhiteCoatSyndromeEwerounIruil_ESOSantieClawsSkayaqJitterbugKoensolStannumTHEDKEXPERIENCENecreliosNifty2gphaneub17_ESOLizzrdd 59 votes
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Other < Do explain
    icon-teemo.jpg

No need to explain just look
    Options
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other < Do explain
    As a Nord, I cant judge too much about other races, but I feel that Ysgramor and his deeds do speak for themselves. I dont say he was most powerful mortal being in existance, but for Nords, he is an ideal we all strive for.
    Options
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always thought it's Vanus Galerion. But how he is depicted in ESO... he seems to be a fool.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
    Options
  • Remag_Div
    Remag_Div
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me
    Options
  • Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My main dps. Duh.
    Options
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Other < Do explain
    Orgnum, king of the maomer
    Options
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Other < Do explain
    Cyrus the Restless as the "Hoon Ding". Does that count?
    Options
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Koensol wrote: »
    Is the Hoon-Ding a Deity? If so then he doesn't count.

Edited by TX12001rwb17_ESO on March 1, 2017 7:05AM
    Options
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My main dps. Duh.
    Your main is a vestige therefor technically immortal therefor they do not count.

Options
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jitterbug wrote: »
    Orgnum is an Immortal, this is the most powerful "MORTAL" in Tamriel.

Im also quite sure that Pyandonea where he hails from is another continent.

Edited by TX12001rwb17_ESO on March 1, 2017 7:10AM
    Options
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other < Do explain
    M'aiq the Liar.
    Options
  • souravami
    souravami
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zurin Arctus < Tiber Septim's Imperial Battlemage
    Zurin Arctus aka the Underking is in a whole other level compared to others listed above.
    PC NA
    vMOL. vAA HM. vHRC HM. vSO HM. vMA on every single class.
    "A game should be fun to play. Balance always comes second."
    Options
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Other < Do explain
    Orgnum is an Immortal, this is the most powerful "MORTAL" in Tamriel.

Im also quite sure that Pyandonea where he hails from is another continent.

Fair enough about the Tamriel thing. He just visits a lot ;)
    About the immortal thing, isn't someone who grows younger by the century technically going to dissappear at one point?
    Options
  • De_Mysteriis
    Other < Do explain
    It was so long ago that I forgot the details and the NPC's name. It was in some Morrowind addons. He accosted me for money and he was very importune. When I refused he started to threaten me saying that he was going to become very powerful and rich and that I would regret my choice. I just shrugged and went away. Some time later when I completely forgot about this incident I've met him again. He looked so much different wearing fancy armor. He attacked me at once and oneshotted me instantly. I was forced to reload and run from him for my life. I needed really long levelling to be able to kill him.
    PC|EU
    - Behold: the Staff of Magnus.
    What? What happened? Where is it?
    - You stupid, I've taken it just now.
    - By the shining trees of Aldmeris. We have been burgled. But how?
    That staff was an illusion. Where's the real one?
    - Oh... ok.
    Options
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Other < Do explain
    Well, Cyrus himself is mortal. He is just inbued with the "spirit of perseverence over infidels", called the Hoonding. Which makes him more powerful than anyone else on the list. If this doesn't count, then you should remove Zuran Arctus as well from your list. He became part of an immortal entity called the Underking, and later indirectly even became part of the being/god called Talos.

Options
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other < Do explain
    A tie between M'aiq the Liar and the Adoring Fan
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
    Options
  • Stannum
    Stannum
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other < Do explain
    M'aiq the Liar
    Options
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Seraphayel wrote: »
    I always thought it's Vanus Galerion. But how he is depicted in ESO... he seems to be a fool.
    That's kind of because he is, he is
    Well, Cyrus himself is mortal. He is just inbued with the "spirit of perseverence over infidels", called the Hoonding. Which makes him more powerful than anyone else on the list. If this doesn't count, then you should remove Zuran Arctus as well from your list. He became part of an immortal entity called the Underking, and later indirectly even became part of the being/god called Talos.
    What makes the spirit of perservenence over infidels powerful?

Options
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other < Do explain
    M'aiq once said that this one herself was the most powerful being in all of Tamriel. After all what could possibly be more important than Fishmas yes?

Khajiit has always thought M'aiq to be a most trustworthy one yes. The victim of many unkind assumptions about his honesty.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
    Options
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Other < Do explain
    Although its not confirmed whether hes immortal or not.. I'd say Iachesis.Leader of the Psijic Order.
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
    Options
  • opaj
    opaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other < Do explain
    I was going to vote Fyr, but @De_Mysteriis is right -- the answer is clearly Gaenor.
    Options
  • Zenzuki
    Zenzuki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Vestige! :wink:
    Can Open...
    Worms EVERYWHERE!
    Options
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Zenzuki wrote: »
    The Vestige! :wink:
    Sorry to tell you but the vestige is pitifully weak compared to the protagonists of the single player games, I even made a comparsion, If the vestige is a member of that 12 man group then the Dragonborn is the boss at the end of the "Trial"

Edited by TX12001rwb17_ESO on March 1, 2017 9:47PM
    Options
  • Anti_Virus
    Anti_Virus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other < Do explain
    Me, Better watch out.

Ok real talk tho,

Divad Hunding and his decendants.
    Edited by Anti_Virus on March 1, 2017 9:55AM
    Power Wealth And Influence.
    Options
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other < Do explain
    Guards in cities. :D
    Options
  • MAEK
    MAEK
    ✭✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »
    Guards in cities. :D

But they aren't mortal, so they don't count.
    Options
  • Molydeus
    Molydeus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Divayth Fyr < Ancient Dunmeri Wizard

Yea... the way he is portrayed is quite shocking, he seems like a bafooning drama queen. Nothing like the literature would lead you to expect. Then again Mannimarco was also portrayed as a pathetic fool in this game, so I guess there are probably several historical Elder Scrolls figures that don't live up to their portrayal in TES lore. Shalidor was nothing like I expected either--Sheogorath played him for a total scrub and he acted nothing like an all-powerful archmage.
    Options
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Other < Do explain
    Molydeus wrote: »

Yea... the way he is portrayed is quite shocking, he seems like a bafooning drama queen. Nothing like the literature would lead you to expect. Then again Mannimarco was also portrayed as a pathetic fool in this game, so I guess there are probably several historical Elder Scrolls figures that don't live up to their portrayal in TES lore. Shalidor was nothing like I expected either--Sheogorath played him for a total scrub and he acted nothing like an all-powerful archmage.

That's one of the many things I love about the ES lore. People are fallible. Dirty, weak, and ugly on the inside. There are no true heroes. Except Bumnog.
    Options
  • oMrRust
    oMrRust
    ✭✭✭✭
    Talos
    Options
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Molydeus wrote: »

That's one of the many things I love about the ES lore. People are fallible. Dirty, weak, and ugly on the inside. There are no true heroes. Except Bumnog.

But all of them seem to be dumb and idiotic. That shouldn't be the case, should it? I mean in ESO many many many characters are just infredibly foolish and naive. I blame that on the pretty bland writing of most characters / skills in ESO.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
    Options