The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

3rd Maintenance in 24 hours??

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone have a clue as to why we have another console maintenance after we already had an unscheduled one AND a scheduled one in this 24 hour period??? Was wondering what they forgot during the first two... usually they only take down if a major exploit has been discovered. I'm surprised no-one has said anything. I was napping and woke up to this :)
  • Balael
    Balael
    ✭✭✭
    Hah it's funny really I played this game since PC beta with breaks in between and one thing that never changes is the amount of prime time and random maintenance sessions :P.
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's there new idea on how to cure lag in PvP by annoying everyone to quit the game
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't get it. ZoS should do a better job at communicating. Why severs keeps going down for maintenance? What are they trying to fix this time? Many complaints on lack of communication with ZoS nothing going to change on that end. But we can expect random maintenance.
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    Down for 3 hours. Couldn't find a better time to do this maintenance Eh?
  • Stephanie_ABT
    Stephanie_ABT
    ✭✭
    We should start calling it The Elder Scrolls OFFLINE at this rate.....
    Delphine Veteran Rank 16 AD Sorcerer.
    GM Guild Timeless Circle
    Ex PS4 EU Now PC EU