The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Transaction was not authorized

Yuke
Yuke
✭✭✭✭✭
Tried to pay for my ESO+ via Onlinebanking (Giropay Option) like i did before they introduced GameTimeCards (between 4/5/2015 und 9/17/2015) and i get the Error-Message "Transaction was not authorized".

The support doesnt help me, saying its my fault and i should check my account balance. Sure, lol.

Here is proof that Giropay works with Steam (as it always did, i pay for everything via Online banking).

mwyv83jfpxow.png

So can anyone help me? If i get another message from "Customer Support" in India ill probably kill my family and myself.
Save Us, Microsoft.

Noricum & Kitesquad™
YT-Channel
  • Arrchangell
    Arrchangell
    ✭✭✭
    Same problem, 2 days ago i tried to buy eso+ 6 months, and i still didn't get it. My bank says that the transaction is still in progress and that it's on ZOS side. Sent a ticket and still no replies :/
    And no it's not the money on my side, i have enough for the purchase.
    Edited by Arrchangell on February 22, 2017 11:52AM
  • Yuke
    Yuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its a *** mess. So many non-answered threads about this problem...
    Save Us, Microsoft.

Noricum & Kitesquad™
    YT-Channel
  • Yuke
    Yuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    please help :/
    Save Us, Microsoft.

Noricum & Kitesquad™
    YT-Channel
  • Arrchangell
    Arrchangell
    ✭✭✭
    I also still have the problem, been 4 days since i "bought", and 3 days since i sent a ticket and no reply.