The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Crafting Writ Survey Report Locations

• Darsaga
    Darsaga
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone have a source for these locations with a marker on an actual map in game. Like the sky shard guides? I am playing on console and for some reason we do not get map coordinates. I am having a really hard time finding the crafting surveys.
    Edited by Darsaga on July 5, 2015 4:13PM
  • DemisedNinja
    Darsaga wrote: »
    Does anyone have a source for these locations with a marker on an actual map in game. Like the sky shard guides? I am playing on console and for some reason we do not get map coordinates. I am having a really hard time finding the crafting surveys.

Try this site : baddwolfetraders.enjin.com/forum/m/22643853/viewforum/5113302
  • NikkiStardust
    NikkiStardust
    ✭✭
    Wrothgar BS Survey II: 51x65 (Just NW of Traders Rd Wayshrine)
    GM and shameless promoter of Knights Who Say Nirn - AD/UK/EU - knightswhosaynirn.co.uk/

• Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    The numbers are map coordinates from an add-on as stated above. Unfortunately that doesn't help the Console players. I'm not sure if there is a map for the Writs, but it shouldn't be hard to create for a PC gamer that has the add-on. Any body out there that's good at graphics stuff that could create such a series of maps?

I use the UESP interactive map if I have to.

OK "Alchemist Survey: Wrothgar III" can be found next to "Watchers Hold". On the west side of the lake north of Watchers Hold is a cascade falls which you can jump up to reach a smaller lake and a flat area with the survey site.

The "Alchemist Survey: Wrothgar II" site is just south off the road near the village of "Sorrow"
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread
  • VirtualElizabeth
    VirtualElizabeth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know where to locate the goods for Blacksmith Survey I - Wrothgar?
    @ElizabethInTamriel
    NA/PC
    Eleanour Masterham - Breton Templar
    Elise Masterham - Breton Magicka Nightblade
    Elinora Valen - Dunmer MagDK
    Elsa Masterham - Breton Mag Warden
  • VirtualElizabeth
    VirtualElizabeth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know where to locate the goods for Blacksmith Survey I - Wrothgar?

Well whattayaknow. I log out and log back in and I am standing right in front of it! Directly SW of the Accursed Nursery entrance just over the small ridge. Closest wayshrine is Morkul Plain. Lag was horrible and I kept getting Time Warped. I imagine it was briefly bugged because I passed by here a dozen times at least.
    @ElizabethInTamriel
    NA/PC
  • S_Schofield
    S_Schofield
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to share a Treasure map location I found

Orsinium Treasure Map IV

treasuremap_orsinium_04,43730

• Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    The "Alchemist Survey: Wrothgar I" site is easy to find. It's just west-south-west of the "Shipwreck Cove" Marker and can be reached by porting to the "Great Bay" Wayshrine and following the track to the end.
    Edited by Woolenthreads on November 5, 2015 6:41AM
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread
  • VirtualElizabeth
    VirtualElizabeth
    ✭✭✭✭
    The numbers are map coordinates from an add-on as stated above. Unfortunately that doesn't help the Console players. I'm not sure if there is a map for the Writs, but it shouldn't be hard to create for a PC gamer that has the add-on. Any body out there that's good at graphics stuff that could create such a series of maps?

OK "Alchemist Survey: Wrothgar III" can be found next to "Watchers Hold". On the west side of the lake north of Watchers Hold is a cascade falls which you can jump up to reach a smaller lake and a flat area with the survey site.

The "Alchemist Survey: Wrothgar II" site is just south off the road near the village of "Sorrow"

I am absolutely going bonkers trying to find the location of Alchemist Survey: Wrothgar III. I have gone round and round in circles. Any other landmarkish things that you could think of would be fantastic. Thanks!

Edited to Add: I found it! It's the really high waterfalls not the smaller rocky ones. Woot!
    Edited by VirtualElizabeth on November 6, 2015 3:31PM
    @ElizabethInTamriel
    NA/PC
  • fafnircorrino
    fafnircorrino
    Soul Shriven
    Wrothgar BS Survey II: 51x65 (Just NW of Traders Rd Wayshrine)
    Wrothgar WW Survey III: 82 x 31

• NikkiStardust
    NikkiStardust
    ✭✭
    Wrothgar BS III: 62 x 26 - On the water's edge West of Fharun Stronghold, North East Wrothgar
    Edited by NikkiStardust on November 6, 2015 9:43PM
    GM and shameless promoter of Knights Who Say Nirn - AD/UK/EU - knightswhosaynirn.co.uk/

• Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭

I am absolutely going bonkers trying to find the location of Alchemist Survey: Wrothgar III. I have gone round and round in circles. Any other landmarkish things that you could think of would be fantastic. Thanks!

Edited to Add: I found it! It's the really high waterfalls not the smaller rocky ones. Woot!

*chuckle* That probably won't help searchers either. These things aren't easy to describe when they're in very odd places, I spent over an hour looking for it originally. There's a small pool at the bottom of all the falls near "Watchers Hold". The Area is at the top of the waterfalls feeding said pool which can only be reached, easily, by climbing to the top of the long cascade falls I've circled in the attached pic.

SY8ZLCE.jpg?1
    Edited by Woolenthreads on November 7, 2015 11:12PM

• Icharaxx
    Icharaxx
    Wrothgar (might be some mistakes):

Alchemist Survey: Wrothgar I (23.55x70.71)
    Alchemist Survey: Wrothgar II (78.80x27.30)
    Alchemist Survey: Wrothgar III (18.86x80.60)
    Blacksmith Survey: Wrothgar I (46.18x58.88)
    Blacksmith Survey: Wrothgar II (50.66x64.83)
    Blacksmith Survey: Wrothgar III (62.00x26.00)
    Clothier Survey: Wrothgar I (13.48x75.76)
    Clothier Survey: Wrothgar II (48.00x55.31)
    Clothier Survey: Wrothgar III (81.00x39.68)
    Enchanter Survey: Wrothgar I (20.48x81.84)
    Enchanter Survey: Wrothgar II (43.73x66.94)
    Enchanter Survey: Wrothgar III (68.86x44.61)
    Woodworker Survey: Wrothgar I (60.71x32.53)
    Woodworker Survey: Wrothgar II (54.56x51.94)
    Woodworker Survey: Wrothgar III (82.13x31.00)
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Lost Treasure add-on (version 2.2.4) does not display a location for the Alik'r Desert Clothier Survey, which is at 61.5 x 61.2 (it moves around a bit in that area), which is reachable from the Bergama Wayshrine.

When I access the Map at a wayshrine and zoom out to the larger Tamriel map, the add-on has also been displaying the Stormhaven Treasure Map III (40.27x47.35) as in an unplayable area west of Cyrodil, and the "X" appears on the display of the map for any zone. Evidently this will continue to happen as long as one of my characters has that map in his bags.

--- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi
  • sue.whinhillub17_ESO
    Just in case you still need it:

Alchemist Survey Bangkorai: 19.40 / 64.15 right under the bridge