Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Crafting Writ Survey Report Locations

• Khaot1c
    Khaot1c
    Soul Shriven
    Rivenspire Clothier Survey - 29.71, 64.13
  • Arietis
    Arietis
    Soul Shriven
    Clothier Survey: Deshaan - 23.89 x 48.11
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't had a chance to get on the PTS yet for the 1.6 changes, but from my understanding some crafting writ survey locations are changing. If people find different locations for surveys on the PTS, can you report them here labeled with PTS?
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Lobharvey
    Lobharvey
    ✭✭✭
    Not a problem, I'll be sure to mark the updated locations with an asterisk.
  • aneova_ESO
    aneova_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    near Enchanter Survey: Craglorn III, there is a swarm of wasps that cover half of the last 3-4 nodes for this Survey.
  • ThePonzzz
    ThePonzzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aneova_ESO wrote: »
    near Enchanter Survey: Craglorn III, there is a swarm of wasps that cover half of the last 3-4 nodes for this Survey.

This is hopefully addressed in 1.6.x
  • NikkiStardust
    NikkiStardust
    ✭✭
    ThePonzzz wrote: »
    aneova_ESO wrote: »

This is hopefully addressed in 1.6.x

All part of the fun! One of the Upper Crag BS surveys has the same. Nightmare!
    GM and shameless promoter of Knights Who Say Nirn - AD/UK/EU - knightswhosaynirn.co.uk/

• Tenesmus
    Tenesmus
    Soul Shriven
    Bangkori BS is with Wabbajack Tome. If you have the Lorebook addon the BS survey is co-located with Wabbajack; else go to 46966138
  • davidfriendpreub18_ESO
    You have Clothier Survey: Coldharbour I as (67 x 76). A more accurate version is (67.26 x 76.06).
  • katkat42
    katkat42
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome! Big update planned for 1.6.

Does anybody know where the Alchemist surveys are for Reaper's March, the Rift, or Bangkorai? And has anyone been on PTS and gotten the Enchanter I and II surveys for Craglorn?
    Stonehenge ROCKS!
  • Iluvrien
    Iluvrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    katkat42 wrote: »
    Does anybody know where the Alchemist surveys are for Reaper's March, the Rift, or Bangkorai? And has anyone been on PTS and gotten the Enchanter I and II surveys for Craglorn?

I have a new Alchemist coming up and so may be able to get the Rift survey location before too long, of course someone else may well beat me to it ;).

I don't have anyone on the PTS at the moment but I do daily Enchanter writs on live and so when 1.6 hits I will, hopefully, get those two as well.

Alchemist for Reaper's March or Bangkorai? Not likely :(.
    You have Clothier Survey: Coldharbour I as (67 x 76). A more accurate version is (67.26 x 76.06).

This raises a point that has interested me for a while. How are other people working out their co-ordinates? My way is, I suspect, a bit obsessive in that I use the map addon to note the location (and yield) of each node, then produce an average of the values as well as a midpoint to their range and then compare the two co-ordinate sets (average vs. range midpoint) to see which gives a better signpost (for example one might give coordinates that are below a ridge or behind a rock from where the main grouping is). Every time I pick up the survey I add the co-ordinates of the nodes to my set and refine the signpost.

Insane, I am sure but it amuses me for some reason.
  • Lobharvey
    Lobharvey
    ✭✭✭
    Enchanter Survey - Craglorn I - 57.72x51.85
  • Lobharvey
    Lobharvey
    ✭✭✭
    Enchanter Survey - Craglorn II - 16.43x37.24
  • jhmpremium89
    jhmpremium89
    Soul Shriven
    The Alchemist Survey: Stonefalls' location is wrong. Can somebody update the actual location of the survey because there is no way to access the y-coordinate of 09.13. Thanks in advance.
  • jhmpremium89
    jhmpremium89
    Soul Shriven
    NVM, I found the location of the Alchemist Survey: Stonefalls. It is (55.91x39.08). Can the OP update it. Thanks.
  • Donum-Dei
    Donum-Dei
    ✭✭✭
    This is incredibly helpful! Thank u much!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DanniBoi wrote: »
    This is incredibly helpful! Thank u much!

There is a Treasure Map addon that shows you were the Treasure Maps on your game map are once you have found a map. It also has a feature to show you were the Survey Locations are.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Donum-Dei
    Donum-Dei
    ✭✭✭
    @Nestor I know, but honestly, I like challenge my self for once in this game.

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DanniBoi wrote: »
    @Nestor I know, but honestly, I like challenge my self for once in this game.

I like challenges too. But after spending 3 hours trying to figure out where a Treasure Map was, I got that addon. Did not even know it did the Survey Maps were on the add on. However the Survey Maps are easier to find than the Treasure as the map shows you the context of the location, rather than some location I need to have remembered from walking by so long ago.

Right after 1.6 dropped and the new Craglorn locations were revealed, the Treasure Map did not show me the location of the Survey, but it only took 5 minutes to find it.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• alifesoft
    alifesoft
    ✭✭
    Bangkorai:
    Blacksmith Survey: Bangkorai(47.30x61.53)
  • Lobharvey
    Lobharvey
    ✭✭✭
    NVM, I found the location of the Alchemist Survey: Stonefalls. It is (55.91x39.08). Can the OP update it. Thanks.

Thanks for the catch on this, I've passed it on to the Lost Treasure add-on author, CrazyDutchGuy, for the next update.
  • Bounee
    Bounee
    I did not find the Bangkorai enchant here. So here are coordinates:

52.75x16.27
  • purple-magicb16_ESO
    purple-magicb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uh guys, hate to break it to you but this is not how writs work. You may have the location but in order to get ore, cloth or wood or the nirncrux, you need the actual writ itself. This is fact b/c after I collect the ore/cloth/wood, the writ is consumed. Also nirncrux is not guaranteed in a writ.

If u want to know where bs writs are located, just go to Nirncrux mines in Craglorn. Each one is associated with a writ drop.
    Edited by purple-magicb16_ESO on May 8, 2015 5:59PM
    I don't comment here often but when I do, I get [snip]
  • Tarukmockto
    Tarukmockto
    ✭✭✭
    Uh guys, hate to break it to you but this is not how writs work. You may have the location but in order to get ore, cloth or wood or the nirncrux, you need the actual writ itself.

I think you missed the point of this thread. This is a list of the locations to collect the loot from the surveys you get from completing the Writs. The survey map is less than exact and this list keeps you from wandering around aimlessly hoping to stumble up the loot spot.
    NA - DC - DK - PC
  • purple-magicb16_ESO
    purple-magicb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uh guys, hate to break it to you but this is not how writs work. You may have the location but in order to get ore, cloth or wood or the nirncrux, you need the actual writ itself.

I think you missed the point of this thread. This is a list of the locations to collect the loot from the surveys you get from completing the Writs. The survey map is less than exact and this list keeps you from wandering around aimlessly hoping to stumble up the loot spot.

Gotcha. Makes sense. Searching all day for it can be a real pain I have to admit.
    I don't comment here often but when I do, I get [snip]
  • whyB
    whyB
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone have screen shots of this map for the console users?
  • CHESTY45
    CHESTY45
    Sub a dub dub
  • BambooScramble
    Ok, I'm sorry, but what are these numbers you guys are using?
  • NikkiStardust
    NikkiStardust
    ✭✭
    Ok, I'm sorry, but what are these numbers you guys are using?

They're map co-ordinates :) I use this add-on for them but I'm sure there are others: http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info520-MapCoordinates.html
    GM and shameless promoter of Knights Who Say Nirn - AD/UK/EU - knightswhosaynirn.co.uk/

• Tarukmockto
    Tarukmockto
    ✭✭✭
    The numbers are map coordinates from an add-on as stated above. Unfortunately that doesn't help the Console players. I'm not sure if there is a map for the Writs, but it shouldn't be hard to create for a PC gamer that has the add-on. Any body out there that's good at graphics stuff that could create such a series of maps?
    NA - DC - DK - PC