Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need help getting access to account and game on PC, no access code being received

lasseb16_ESO4
Hi.

I've tried everything listed in the support article here: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/7310/~/i-tried-to-log-in-to-the-game-and-was-prompted-for-an-access-code-to-authorize

to no avail, no email is being received with an access code.

I've also noticed that both Chrome and Edge shows a security notice about unsecure scripts referenced from the page. Tried allowing these and reattempting, no success.

Can someone open a ticket for me on my email address lasse@vkarlsen.no to initiate the support process to fix this?
  • lasseb16_ESO4
    I've managed to open a ticket, ignore this post.
    Edited by lasseb16_ESO4 on January 21, 2017 1:51PM
  • DarkshadeA17
    DarkshadeA17
    Soul Shriven
    I have spent £39.99 on this game and I cant even play it, I have been waiting for 10 days now and ESO changed my email to see if I would receive a access code not 1 code, I had countless messages from them do this follow these steps I done all of them still nothing, I even tried making a new account a new email on a different pc and IP address still no access code please do something about this or just bin the access code system for the love of god. :(