The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Looking for end game trial guild

montiferus
montiferus
✭✭✭✭✭
Title says it all. Looking to do end game content with like minded people. My only goal is to complete VMOL and Hard Mode Vet Trials. I've done the following VDSA, VAA, VHRC, VSO (Hard Mode), VMA.

I have 7 end game characters (mixture of mag and stam 2 of which are stormproof (Stam DK and Stam Sorc). Have BIS or near BIS gear for all.

CP 561 (733)

GT: montiferus

Xbox One
Edited by montiferus on December 12, 2016 7:17AM
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    Same except i suck.
  • Vuzion
    Vuzion
    What's your main toon, and what was your bst? (Also what buffs used during bst)
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My main magicka toon would probably be my magplar though I enjoy my magblade (I know magblade is lagging in DPS these days but I do like playing it)

My main stamina toon would be my Stam DK.

I never did a BST. The only thing I did a while back was a Slimecraw time. It had 1.7m health and you needed to get it down to 10% (1.53m health). The only buffs applied were a pierce armor/ransack and I believe a crusher enchantment (maybe). No ultimates allowed. No spell power cure, aether, powerful assault and no war horns. Basically just a major fracture.

It was my first go so I was definitely a little off on my rotation. I also didn't have Kragh on which was a mistake (I know I'm making excuses at this point) so I only pulled a 53 second. Would be totally down to do a BST now though. Would appreciate a few runs so I can get more comfortable with a longer DPS test.
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay so an update. Finally did a BST with my Stam DK and got an 80 seconds flat. This is getting it down to 10% health with no ultimates and only major fracture.