The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild shopping aka looking for a guild...

Zeppeki353
Zeppeki353
Soul Shriven
I am currently looking for an end game pvp/pve guild for the ebonheart pact I'm cp 362 my main is a bosmer nightblade. I have wood working, black smithing, clothing, enchanting, and provisioning to 50 and can craft from mostly in everything 8 trait gear. I would love to join an active community with more than 100 members with crafters much like myself...
Edited by Zeppeki353 on January 14, 2017 10:35AM
  • FenwayF8thful
    Greetings! Hudson's Bay Company a brand new trading Guild is looking for member's that are looking for a fun respectful experience giving them the opportunity to trade, socialize and group together. Please check out our post on the forums as well. If you'd like to be a part of something new and fresh we'd love to have you all aboard!

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/313210/brand-new-trading-guild-xb1-na-server#latest
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings! Why not throw Magicka into your shopping cart? Magicka is an RP guild with members from all over Tamriel. While we may not focus on things like the war in Cyrodiil, we have a good number of experienced guildmembers (some with similar crafting prowess) and a good number more that would greatly appreciate your own crafting abilities. As of this particular moment we do not quite have as many members as you may like, but we are quickly growing again, and Magicka has been around since the beginning, so we're not going anywhere soon!

Anyhow, if you'd like more information, you can check the link Here, or send me a message (gamertag: Senpai Fluffy) on xbox live, where I can send you an invitation as well.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.