Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

zerging haven't we had enough True Flame

Anazasi
Anazasi
✭✭✭✭✭
I just wanted to start this conversation off because I've been reminded a few times lately of the excessive amount of it. I mean really, why does it take 60 players to take anything on the map? I was laughing earlier today at some whispers from an EP player who was actually proud of stacking EP raids. Is this what the community has come to? The question is no longer who has skill or the best group composition or even the best gear or meta build. It simply is how many idiots does it take to capture a keep. Of course everyone will declare we don't zerg it's the other guys. Seriously if that is your justification for doing it you should be ashamed. Stacking raids is a problem and everyone needs to part of the solution.

Yeah I know no one will care and many flamers will post responses but if you use miats pvp add on you know what the reality is and what the real problems are with ESO. Shame on you for doing it especially the so called elite guilds when you surf along amongst the mindless hordes.

You may now post your responses declaring me terrible.
  • Mako1132
    Mako1132
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anazasi wrote: »
    I just wanted to start this conversation off because I've been reminded a few times lately of the excessive amount of it. I mean really, why does it take 60 players to take anything on the map? I was laughing earlier today at some whispers from an EP player who was actually proud of stacking EP raids. Is this what the community has come to? The question is no longer who has skill or the best group composition or even the best gear or meta build. It simply is how many idiots does it take to capture a keep. Of course everyone will declare we don't zerg it's the other guys. Seriously if that is your justification for doing it you should be ashamed. Stacking raids is a problem and everyone needs to part of the solution.

Yeah I know no one will care and many flamers will post responses but if you use miats pvp add on you know what the reality is and what the real problems are with ESO. Shame on you for doing it especially the so called elite guilds when you surf along amongst the mindless hordes.

was it Vipcombat?
    Options
  • NightbladeMechanics
    NightbladeMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Without a reason to fight elsewhere on the map, your average player will go where the action is, eventually resulting in one or two major conflicts on the map.

We need more attractive PvP objectives outside of the emp ring.
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC's original dueling and PvP community guild
    Now NA/PC's dueling, BGs, small scale, GvG, and general PvP community. We float just under 500 members. Mail me in game for an invite.

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
    Options
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If EP did not faction stack they would never win anything take anything... do anything. Without Haxus, returned havok, invictus EP... is not even a faction. I do want to give props to Nickolia and Crow for their contributions to the map and to the faction. Just keep chasing single players down with 20 plus players I always have a great time. The tea bag at the end is always a bonus. It is always someone who did no damage to me which is the definition of irony.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
    Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DHale wrote: »
    If EP did not faction stack they would never win anything take anything... do anything. Without Haxus, returned havok, invictus EP... is not even a faction. I do want to give props to Nickolia and Crow for their contributions to the map and to the faction. Just keep chasing single players down with 20 plus players I always have a great time. The tea bag at the end is always a bonus. It is always someone who did no damage to me which is the definition of irony.

tumblr_nxi7wbweCA1uy56buo1_500.gif
    Options
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ITT: Hey guys, lets stop zerging. *Runs 16-24 deep stacked with other AD openly*
    Edited by Lord_Hev on January 17, 2017 6:13AM
    Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
    Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
    PC NA
    Options
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know what guilds are in TF, I don't know who comprises the guilds these days. But earlier tonight there was a massive Pact Militia train running express between Chalman and Bleakers. And yeah there was some lag to be had, whether or not it is attributed to the players or not.

I saw you Crow. I heard you cawing and flapping your wings at the Chalman mine. You and 15+ right behind you. One day someone, and that someone might not even be me, but one day someone is going to pluck your black as pitch feathers.

5ac5fb80bdc67bcc4c156eb1cd8b99da.jpg
    Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    War is a game of numbers . Always will be . We could just accept when we get defeated but then there'd be nothing to talk about .

I imagine EP has the same difficulty as everyone else getting organized groups to take objectives . Let's be honest , just this one time , every faction is zerging . Is it fun ? No . Not to me at least but it is very difficult to solo and no one wants to join a small scale group or put in the time to learn when they can get most AP in big groups and feel badass rolling kill quests .

The system promotes zerging around the IC circle . Like nightbladetactics said , we need different map objectives to discourage . Wheeler is boosting AP on TC for scouting missions and resources . Maybe this will encourage small teams . But players are the same on all sides , except AD is most polite faction . They politely Zerg with little tea bagging .
    Options
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing wrong with a good bagging. In fact I encourage my enemies to bag me. Shows me they have a bit of digital spine and also highlights the names of those I can whip up a forum story about.
    Options
  • Astanphaeus
    Astanphaeus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coming from you, this is hilariously ironic.
    Options
  • Erynyes
    Erynyes
    ✭✭✭
    playing small scale since beta, who are you zergling?
    PC NA
    Sword Lhasa magplar
    Dinin Freth magDk
    Shri'Neerune magblade
    Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing wrong with a good bagging. In fact I encourage my enemies to bag me. Shows me they have a bit of digital spine and also highlights the names of those I can whip up a forum story about.

Noooo tea bagging so Halo 1990's .
    Options
  • ScooberSteve
    ScooberSteve
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vipcombat is the only guy running groups and trying to teach the potatoes on EP on non peak time.
    Options
  • emma666
    emma666
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you serious? Remember you getting farmed in your 12-15man raid by me and Turben some weeks ago at bloodmayne lumber, and you wouldn't stop coming back. Then you kept on stealth zerging us, 3 PLAYERS, in Vlastarus with a raid. This means nothing coming from you considering you have no problem zerging down other players. What a complete joke this community is at times.

Nymeria - Ebonheart - Grand Overlady - Imperial Templar - Havoc

I wish you good fortune in the wars to come.
    Options
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This should be good
    Options
  • Sigma957
    Sigma957
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't stop AD from zerging BRK just then lol
    Options
  • K4RMA
    K4RMA
    ✭✭✭✭
    "Why is everyone zerging?" -Guild and raid leader of Dominion Knights aka AD zerg guild
    nerf mdk
    Options
  • fastolfv_ESO
    fastolfv_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    saturday night the miat addon showed 194 people at ash, if dc had 50 it was a miracle. No swords at alessia bridge no swords at sej, its just a common trend now and splitting up will just get you zerged down by 2-3 times your numbers
    Options
  • K4RMA
    K4RMA
    ✭✭✭✭
    emma666 wrote: »

Are you serious? Remember you getting farmed in your 12-15man raid by me and Turben some weeks ago at bloodmayne lumber, and you wouldn't stop coming back. Then you kept on stealth zerging us, 3 PLAYERS, in Vlastarus with a raid. This means nothing coming from you considering you have no problem zerging down other players. What a complete joke this community is at times.

I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve this message.
    nerf mdk
    Options
  • pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭
    its annoying? yes

it happens, nobody likes loosing keeps - outposts - even resources

and of all things, AD brings HUGE raids - whether intended or not

I find it funny how some streamers always say "oh EP is zerging this and that" but the funny part is, I see AD and DC do the same thing - even worse - because both will always push EP and do nothing at Ash/Roe for HOURS - and EP manages to hold its own

and really that's the point, maybe? if it takes stacking #'s to constantly survive AD/DC "green" teams (which happens all the time) - then so be it
    One Tamriel killed PVP

DC Magicka Orc Necromancer climbing those ranks ...
    Options
  • aidenmoore
    aidenmoore
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, ain't this ironic.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Gorrag gro-Gar - Dragonknight ( Vehemence )
    YT : Gorrag gro-Gar
    Options
  • KisoValley
    KisoValley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NA drama damn
    Options
  • Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't you have a raid sitting at cropsford a few days ago who ulti bombed two people
    Options
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the acceptable group size was determined by ZOS at launch and it is 24. I believe most players who lead groups find the ideal size to be around 16. If you think my 1 group is zerging, well discuss it with ZOS or other group leaders.

If this is the standard (not by my creation) having 60 players in 1 spot of the same faction or more than that number would be 3 + stacked raids (oh did I mention THIS IS THE PROBLEM).

I'm sorry if my example has lead the readers to believe this is solely about EP. It is not. DC shares some of this shame as well as AD.

ROFL I can't name and shame players you know better than that. But I can shame an entire faction or game population; that's hilarious.

Don't complain on a forum and call a player bad or insult their integrity when 3 innocent players trying to farm AP in a resource tower owned by another faction. That's like walking into a bank with a gun, knowing the alarm will go off and then hoping that a swat team will not show up. Come on where in the heck is your head.

If you find me and my group at crops or one of the towns it's because, well we heard the town wenches were giving it away for free. It is a map objective and hey I actually do try to spread out the numbers on the field.

Yes and finally, I do not like stacking raids. I do it though. Simply because it happens to be the only way unfortunately to fight of EP and DC (my perspective as an AD player). I wish this was not a necessity but when 60 DC show up to take Brindle, I guess I should call a friend or 2 to help defend it or take it for that matter.

[Edit to remove bait]
    Edited by [Deleted User] on January 17, 2017 7:35PM
    Options
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the acceptable group size was determined by ZOS at launch and it is 24. I believe most players who lead groups find the ideal size to be around 16. If you think my 1 group is zerging, well discuss it with ZOS or other group leaders.

If this is the standard (not by my creation) having 60 players in 1 spot of the same faction or more than that number would be 3 + stacked raids (oh did I mention THIS IS THE PROBLEM).

I'm sorry if my example has lead the readers to believe this is solely about EP. It is not. DC shares some of this shame as well as AD.

ROFL I can't name and shame players you know better than that. But I can shame an entire faction or game population; that's hilarious.

Don't complain on a forum and call a player bad or insult their integrity when 3 innocent players trying to farm AP in a resource tower owned by another faction. That's like walking into a bank with a gun, knowing the alarm will go off and then hoping that a swat team will not show up. Come on where in the heck is your head.

If you find me and my group at crops or one of the towns it's because, well we heard the town wenches were giving it away for free. It is a map objective and hey I actually do try to spread out the numbers on the field.

Yes and finally, I do not like stacking raids. I do it though. Simply because it happens to be the only way unfortunately to fight of EP and DC (my perspective as an AD player). I wish this was not a necessity but when 60 DC show up to take Brindle, I guess I should call a friend or 2 to help defend it or take it for that matter.

I already posted this exact same topic here. And if my memory isn't faulty, DK was one raid stacked into this ultra laggy full AD 100+ faction stack 1 hour battle for Ash at 2:00AM on a weekday.

People basically called me the most hypocritical "zergiest zerger to ever zerg zergs" and I hereby pass the title on to you.
    Edited by [Deleted User] on January 17, 2017 7:35PM
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
    Options
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faction stacks will stop the moment the game actually punishes people for it. Right now, the game is so balanced in favor of sheer numbers that people just do what works. It really isnt rocket science.
    Options
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    1ht609.jpg
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
    Options
  • Chakei
    Chakei
    ✭✭✭
    qv3lix.jpg
    Options
  • ChrisXO
    ChrisXO
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly thought this was going to be a suggestion that people try out the other campaigns but oh well.
    - ad scrub -
    Options
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vipcombat is the only guy running groups and trying to teach the potatoes on EP on non peak time.

Lol. Isnt that Brandonsouthga?
    Options
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Universal Truths

1) Every faction has been faction-stacking since 2014, to counteract the opposing factions faction-stacking.
    2) No singular faction has the patent on zerging. Open source baby.
    3) You've zerged intentionally or unintentionally.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
    Options