Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[NA][UPDATEDx2] The Nightshade Consortium ~ New Solo-Player-Oriented Guild Now Recruiting!!!

Uriel_Nocturne
Uriel_Nocturne
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
The Nightshade Consortium is a guild focused on and designed with the Solo Player in mind! Tired of being hassled or forced by other Guilds to Group when you'd rather just roam around in peace? Tired of forced Guild Dues used to enrich the Guildmaster? Tired of being forced to listen to the nagging chatter by having Guild Requirements that make you stay in Guild Chat when all you want is a peaceful night of ESO? Sick of other Guilds forcing the "social" aspect by requiring you to join their websites and/or Facebook pages (a personal peeve of mine...), thus taking you out of the game, and forcing you to post on third party websites in order to talk to the Guild leadership?

If you're fed up with all of that, then you need to be in The Nightshade Consortium!

As I said in the title, this is a brand new Guild, and members are needed! The Nightshade Consortium has hit the 400+ members milestone!!! And we're still accepting new members!!!

We want to be a place where Gamers in ESO can meet great new people, and take on whatever content they like with Guild members always available to do it with, at your own pace and time! To be fair, this Guild is oriented for and friendly to the Solo player, and one does not have to group if one does not want to. We won't ever hassle someone who loves a Solo/Lone Wolf play-style. So if you're a Solo player/Lone Wolf, and are only looking for rare Groups for tough content, or just a place to sell some excess junk every so often, then we can accommodate that as well. :D

The Vision for the Guild:

This is mainly a Guild that is supremely friendly to the Solo player. I want a Guild where there's enough members that players don't have to feel bad for playing Solo, but there's enough Guildies available that the Solo players can Group when they want/need to Group for whatever content they're facing. I want a Guild where the Solo players and Lone Wolves have a place to return to, to sell of their excess junk and regale the rest of us with their stories of adventure. I want a Guild with enough members that this guild becomes known as a force of nature across Tamriel. I want a Guild of casual, mature, easy-going Gamers who just want to band together so that every Guild member can have as much fun as possible while exploring all that ESO has to offer.

With you and your friends in The Nightshade Consortium, I know that we can build that Guild.

For PvP:
I want to have enough members that we can do PvP if anyone wants to, but again; this is a Guild that is actually friendly to the Solo player, where there's Guild members to group up with on those rare times that a Solo player wants/needs to have/find a Group.

For PvE:
Much the same as the PvP section, I want there to be enough of a presence that our Guild members don't ever have to use the "finder" tools to run Trials/Group Dungeons or any such nonsense. When there are enough members, I will take volunteers to be a "Trial Leaders" or "Dungeon Leaders", who will volunteer their time to lead our Guildies through the associated content. Same goes for regular Questing or Skyshard hunting. While there might not be "leaders" for Questing and/or Skyshard hunting, I do want there to be enough of a presence and population in the Guild, that no one will have to do it Solo if they don't want to. There will always be Guild Members on who can help or group with them. Again; if a player just loves going at the game Solo, that will not ever be frowned on in this Guild. We are, after all, Solo-player oriented. If you like Solo/Lone Wolf play, we won't hassle you incessantly to Group up. But again, if you just want someone or a whole Group of people to run around and Quest or go Dungeon Delving with, I want there to be plenty of Nightshade Consortium members available so that we can chill and knock out the amazing PvE content in ESO, and we can do it together.

For Trading:
THERE WILL NEVER EVER BE ANY GUILD DUES!!!! This Guild runs off of donations entirely, and off of the cut the Guild gets for what gets sold through our future Trader; the Guild Members donate according to what/where they want to see the Guild move. So please, donate freely and we can get some great stuff purchased for this Guild! Bring your friends! We have a Guild Store now so that we can sell items to our fellow Guildies, and we're taking donations so that we can hopefully hire a Guild Trader!

Most Trade Guilds run raffles on a weekly basis. This requires a ton of work on the Guild Officer running the raffle, and is not really an attractive method of Gold generation for a Guild in my opinion. Thus, unless there are many requests for a raffle, The Nightshade Consortium will not be hassling all you beautiful people to fork over your hard-fought-for Gold to fund a raffle. That's another promise I make to you! No Raffle-Hassles/Raffle-Spam-Mails! :D

*** Plus, every rank can access the items in the Guild Bank. Our Guildies deposit items that other members may need to use for research, and armor upgrade, or that Ring or Necklace that helps out a build, and all ranks are free to take whatever items they need as they need them! All we ask is that you try to replace what you take with an item of equal value, or a fair Gold donation. This is on an honor system, so we trust that the members of The Nightshade Consortium are mature enough to keep from abusing this and/or outright stealing from their fellow Guildies. ***

For the RP player:
I've kind of been toying around with setting this Guild up as a sub-sect within the Dark Brotherhood, but it's your RP. RP your characters along whatever storyline you choose, and recruit your whole RP Troupe! The more, the merrier; and you'll always be assured to have someone on to help advance your characters' stories!

Xbox LIVE Clubs
I have started a Club on Xbox LIVE for the Guild. The name is the same (The Nightshade Consortium), and all members are free to request to join. This is by no means a mandatory thing. Like the rest of the core Guild design, this is simply there if you should ever need it. But being a member of the Club on LIVE will make it easier for Guildies to group up for Group content should the need ever arrive. Any Guildie who needs some help clearing Group content in ESO would simply need to put up the "Looking for Group" in the Club, and it will pop an invite to other Guild Members who are looking for the same thing, or would be interested in tackling that particular content.

Again, the Club is not mandatory at all, just another tool available to Consortium members for when they need it. I refuse to hassle and/or spam invite for the LIVE Club, just like I refuse to spam invite or make Grouping mandatory in the Guild as a whole. This tool just makes sure that when doing Group content, you will only ever have to deal with the like-minded Solo Players that make up the entirety of our beloved Guild. ;)

Housing:
If the majority of the Guild wants to use the Guild funds to buy one of the Manors, then we will have a dedicated discussion among the members about that subject. But seeing the abysmally small Player Caps to the offered Houses, we'd have to buy 2+ Manors just to house the whole Guild, and that's not very cost-worthy for any Guild right now. So unless ZOS changes the Housing player caps, or updates the Housing to allow for full Guild Halls, The Consortium has no current plans to purchase any of the Houses offered when the Housing update hits Xbox.

But none of those ideas will ever come to fruition if you don't join! I've also extended the permissions so that every rank of The Nightshade Consortium can invite other players to join our Guild, that way we can become a refuge for as many Solo Players as possible across the Xbox One NA server in ESO!

Come to The Nightshade Consortium!!! Bring your friends!!!

Help us grow into one of the strongest Guilds in all of ESO!!!

(Leave your GT in the Comments, and I'll send you a Guild Invite! Invite will come from Vampire Nox)

*** Also: When leaving your GT for an invite, you must give me your EXACT Gamer Tag as it appears on Xbox LIVE. Otherwise the ESO invite system won't be able to find your account in order to deliver the invite! ***
Edited by Uriel_Nocturne on June 12, 2017 1:28PM

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Still recruiting. :D

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    Hey good luck recruiting! How many members are you guys at?
    GT:Shock Value1134
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    4... LOL It's going slowly, but we have to start somewhere. :)

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We're still here, we're not going away.

If you're looking for a Casual, mature Guild that has designs to cater to ALL aspects of ESO, then The Noghtshade Consortium is where you need to be! :D

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• xCaNaDiAnSmOkEx
    xCaNaDiAnSmOkEx
    Soul Shriven
    Hey would like to join and help out GT is xCaNaDiAnSmOkEx
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @xCaNaDiAnSmOkEx Invite sent!

Welcome to the Consortium!

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• Shadowasrial
    Shadowasrial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have also started a guild like this.
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Awesome!

Feel free to join the Consortium as well! I can send an invite if you'd like. :)

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• Rashall_Vetkay
    Rashall_Vetkay
    Soul Shriven
    I'm getting back into the game currently and am currently looking for a Guild to join up with.
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm getting back into the game currently and am currently looking for a Guild to join up with.
    @Rashall_Vetkay

Give me your GT and I'll send you an invite. :)

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• Rashall_Vetkay
    Rashall_Vetkay
    Soul Shriven
    GT: Rashall Vetkay
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cool. When I get home from work tonight (around 9pm US CST), I'll send you an invite. :)

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• Rashall_Vetkay
    Rashall_Vetkay
    Soul Shriven
    Cool. When I get home from work tonight (around 9pm US CST), I'll send you an invite. :)

Understood I should still be online, either at home screen or playing Destiny with my clan on that game. Just give me a message when you invite/friend me so I know who you are and what you need.
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cool.

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• TheRealZiffer
    TheRealZiffer
    Soul Shriven
    Hey guys! I'm interested in joining. I'm new to ESO (been playing a week now) but would love to get more involved especially with a guild. My gamertag is "The Real Ziffer". Thanks!
    Edited by TheRealZiffer on January 19, 2017 9:33PM
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'll definitely send you an invite tonight! :)

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Welcome to all of our new members!

And if this sounds like a great Guild to you, we'd love to have you in our ranks!

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• Allmighty19
    Allmighty19
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join. GT ArrangedVenus.

Thanks
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Allmighty19 I'll send you an invite tonight! :)
    Edited by Uriel_Nocturne on January 20, 2017 7:46PM

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• magictucktuck
    magictucktuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My gamer tag is Magictucktuck, looking for a new guild i recently left my old guild. I'm flawless conqueror on multiple characters and well beyond the CP cap. I am now more PvP oriented but i still do dailies and some trials when i have a good group for it. I would help build this guild up if you have room for me :P ill be on after work if you want to add me
    PC-NA

Necromancer

Flawless Conqueror

https://www.magictucktuck.com for my builds and guides!
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @magictucktuck I'll send you an invite for sure. This is more a Guild for Solo players who want to Group at their own pace and not be hassled to Group like some Guilds do; but as I mentioned in my OP, if you want to help us grow and build a strong PvP presence, then we'd not only enjoy that, but we'd love to have you with us! :)

We are, after all, trying to be a casual Guild that has a little bit of something for everybody. So if you want to bring in even more PvP'ers, then we'd love to have them too! :D
    Edited by Uriel_Nocturne on January 20, 2017 7:48PM

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• lI_DUDE_Il
    Please invite
    Rangerbattalion
    Very welcoming person!
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @lI_DUDE_Il I'll send you an invite when I get home this afternoon! :D

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• TheFMJ
    TheFMJ
    Soul Shriven
    TheFMJ762 2

Solo is my playstyle, lots to sell
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @TheFMJ I'll definitely send you an invite tonight!

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd love an invite!

Patriarchalex
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @The_Patriarch I'll send you an invite tonight, we'd love to have you in our ranks!

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• killdashnine
    killdashnine
    Soul Shriven
    Ill join you
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @killdashnine Is your GT the same as your Forum name?

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• J4mI4m
    J4mI4m
    Hi. I would like to join if you have room for one more. GT: J4mI4m