Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Attunable Crafting Stations ?

• tenpeir
    tenpeir
    ✭✭
    I am a little confused between crafting tables and stations. Is it an individual woodworking, blacksmith and clothing table or do they come as a group of three tables?
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    tenpeir wrote: »
    I am a little confused between crafting tables and stations. Is it an individual woodworking, blacksmith and clothing table or do they come as a group of three tables?

Everything i have heard makes it sound like each is one item - so woodworking is one crafting sattuned, blacksmith another

so to duplicate a whole station would require three different attunable creations.

i see it as useful for maybe some of the more remote or hostile pieces, like say clever alchemist in hews bane which you have to fight to every time.

Now, i have no idea what will happen f you put a DLC station in your home and let someone in to use it who doesn't have the dlc. I would not think thats a problem but some might. Cant see its any different from you crafting the sets for them.

Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    STEVIL wrote: »

Everything i have heard makes it sound like each is one item - so woodworking is one crafting sattuned, blacksmith another

so to duplicate a whole station would require three different attunable creations.

i see it as useful for maybe some of the more remote or hostile pieces, like say clever alchemist in hews bane which you have to fight to every time.

Now, i have no idea what will happen f you put a DLC station in your home and let someone in to use it who doesn't have the dlc. I would not think thats a problem but some might. Cant see its any different from you crafting the sets for them.

People without the DLC can use the attuned station. ZOS has posted an official reply.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3654615/#Comment_3654615
    Edited by BenevolentBowd on January 10, 2017 6:18AM
    Megaservers: PC NA (sometimes) / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (mostly)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Shared My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    ESO Calendarmancer - Retired
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    STEVIL wrote: »

People without the DLC can use the attuned station. ZOS has posted an official reply.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3654615/#Comment_3654615

Yea but you have to physically visit a set crafting station to attune them and once attuned they are bound. So you'd have to visit with someone who has the respective station at their home or get eso+ for a month to attune them.
  • skiptomyluau
    skiptomyluau
    ✭✭✭
    Ilsabet wrote: »
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Are there any special rules or restrictions regarding the DLC crafting stations? As someone mentioned earlier, could a subscriber attune crafting stations for a set in IC or Orsinium, and then still be able to use those attuned stations after unsubbing?

Just spoke with Mandi to get the low-down on this. If you attune an attuneable crafting station at a crafting station location (say that five times fast) in a DLC area, you can use it. Once attuned and placed, you don't need to have access to the DLC in order to use an attuneable crafting station for a crafting station location that is in a DLC area. This also means that players who have access to visit your home can also use these crafting stations, even if they don't have access to the DLC.

Wow this is major