The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Coming back after a long break, and looking for a home

byrdmanwes
byrdmanwes
✭✭
Took about an 8 month break or so, and I'm coming back. Pretty experienced player just playing catch up. I'm more of a pve player.
I'd like to find a guild with no drama where I can actually make a difference in helping people and perhaps even fill a void that's missing.
Gt and characters in my signature. Thanks
Breton Templar Healer-AD
Redgaurd Stamina Sorcerer Tank-AD
Dark elf Magic Dragonknight DPS-AD
Imperial Dragon knight Tank-EP
Nord Blazing Shield Templar-DC
GT: Mr Byrdman86
CP: 600
  • Cyrus_Fyre_ESO
    if you are interested in a little role playing i am looking for people to help me grow my guild (mistwalkers of the hist). aiming to be a pve/rp guild looking to expand right now. I posted on the forums a little about it. let me know if you are interested and good kuck finding a good guild.
    i love playing eso. lol
    Arrow-in-Shadows
    Argonian Shadowscale Nightblade and Elder Mistwalker
  • PitchesBeTreble
    We are a new and upcoming guild looking to fill our ranks for trials, end game content, and much more! We use the "Band" app to keep in touch with each other and notify the guild of events and trial runs. We are accepting players of all levels and provide a friendly helpful environment. We DO NOT tolerate rudeness and discrimination. We are looking for quality people and players to fill our ranks. If you're interested in joining here are the things we currently do!

* Trial runs
    * Dungeon groups
    * Help and advice from other members
    * Events
    * Fair weekly raffles

On a personalized note to your post we are all helpful of each other, and I know from personal experience how valuable a returning player can be once set up for new end game content. If you are interested in joining we'd love to make you a part of our team.
    [XB1] [NA] Stam Nightblade
  • byrdmanwes
    byrdmanwes
    ✭✭
    Sounds appealing, but what the hell "band".
    Breton Templar Healer-AD
    Redgaurd Stamina Sorcerer Tank-AD
    Dark elf Magic Dragonknight DPS-AD
    Imperial Dragon knight Tank-EP
    Nord Blazing Shield Templar-DC
    GT: Mr Byrdman86
    CP: 600
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're still looking to fill an empty guild slot and want to try a little RP, give my guild a try. Send me an xbox live message (gamertag: Senpai Fluffy) and I can send you an invite to my guild, Magicka, if you'd like. If you'd like to learn more about Magicka before requesting an invite, check out our guild forum thread Here. I'll also send you a message on xbox live if you're not checking back here.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • Fidget
    Fidget
    byrdmanwes ✭✭
    Took about an 8 month break or so, and I'm coming back. Pretty experienced player just playing catch up. I'm more of a pve player.
    I'd like to find a guild with no drama where I can actually make a difference in helping people and perhaps even fill a void that's missing.
    Gt and characters in my signature. Thank

The Oblivion Horror’s (XB1-NA/AD) is looking for new members to swell our ranks. We are an adult only guild with active & casual players. We support each other when help is needed & someone is always online. If you want to join, then please message "xxxMADONExxx" in-game for an invite.
    "If you got lock problems...I feel bad for you son...I got 99 picks, but I just need one."
  • Ammogirl1119
  • FenwayF8thful
    byrdmanwes wrote: »
    Gt and characters in my signature. Thanks

Greetings! Hudson's Bay Company a brand new trading Guild is looking for member's that are looking for a fun respectful experience. Please check out our post on the forums as well. If you'd like to be a part of something new and fresh like you are we'd love to have you aboard!

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/313210/brand-new-trading-guild-xb1-na-server#latest
    Edited by FenwayF8thful on January 9, 2017 8:19PM
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    My GT is Daishin15 and I run Fairy Tail Guild and all Are welcomed to join
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.