The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for guild

xK0R3zY
xK0R3zY
Currently I was a veteran player in ps4 but switched to xbox one and have to start over, anyways looking for a guild that is active and does pve content such as dungeons and trials, leveling up to cp 160 is pretty easy for me but invite me my gamer tag is W0lFxK0R3
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    Inviting you to the lunar collective. Happy to have you
    GT:Shock Value1134
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I run an RP guild if that interests you. Send me an xbox live message (gamertag: Senpai Fluffy) and I can send you an invite to my guild, Magicka, if you'd like. If you'd like to learn more about Magicka before requesting an invite, check out our guild forum thread Here.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • Fidget
    Fidget
    The Oblivion Horror’s (XB1-NA/AD) is looking for new members to swell our ranks. We are an adult only guild with active & casual players. We understand people have things like 'lives' and 'real world commitments', so we're open to all levels of activity. We support each other when help is needed & someone is always online. There are no guild fees required.

If you want to join us, please message "xxxMADONExxx" in-game for an invite
    "If you got lock problems...I feel bad for you son...I got 99 picks, but I just need one."
  • FenwayF8thful
    xK0R3zY wrote: »
    Currently I was a veteran player in ps4 but switched to xbox one and have to start over, anyways looking for a guild that is active and does pve content such as dungeons and trials, leveling up to cp 160 is pretty easy for me but invite me my gamer tag is W0lFxK0R3

Greetings! Hudson's Bay Company a brand new trading Guild is looking for member's that are looking for fun respectful experience. Please check out our post on the forums as well. If you'd like to be a part of something new and fresh as you are taking a fresh step yourself we'd love to have you aboard!

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/313210/brand-new-trading-guild-xb1-na-server#latest
    Edited by FenwayF8thful on January 9, 2017 7:47PM
  • Ammogirl1119
  • Asteriah
    Asteriah
    You should join us at Revolution of Gamming (RoG)! We're more than just an in game guild, we're a full fledged gaming community with our own website, forums, rank structure, and more! Check us out at www.rogcommunity.com and sign up! We're currently trying to start a brigade for ESO, so feel free to post on the interest list sign up thread! I can also invite you to our in game guild :) let me know if you have any questions! My gamertag is RoG Asteria SG.
    XBL: RoG Asteria SG
    Revolution of Gaming, Section General
    www.rogcommunity.com