The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Emperor - That's not how it works..

• Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KisoValley wrote: »
    Sypher wrote: »
    Nice write up. Feel the need to clear some things up.

I don't look down upon group play and the term "zerg" is just how I describe large groups by habit. Not in a derogatory way. I wish the game could handle these large scale battles but the poor servers struggle. That being said, me going for emperor is always just a lucky gamble. I don't have a guild backing and don't have the connections, so I just hope for the best and don't really care too much, just a personal challenge.

As for the guy who got allegedly "harassed" I never mentioned any names, I never accused anyone of anything. I was sent these two screen shots and showed them on stream. People jumped to their own conclusions. I don't know who it was, but SOMEONE was doing something very sketchy.

TlDkHPe.jpg
    uFX4lbD.jpg

Also take anything @Darnathian says with a grain of salt. The guy is a lunatic who despises plenty of people. Also @God_flakes , but I'm sure most of you know this.

Lmfao

@Darnathian I'm more of a Sribes fanboy tbh. He's a true PVP legend, inspiring a whole generation of PVPers on all platforms to turn to ganking. But based on talking to Sypher on his stream etc. I honestly don't think he asked people to threaten whoever they threatened.

Jauriel is Jauriel though. Can't take anything she says seriously.

I like SRIBES too. What u see is what u get. No selfish motive thier. Just tries to entertain.
  • KisoValley
    KisoValley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darnathian wrote: »

I don't look down upon group play and the term "zerg" is just how I describe large groups by habit. Not in a derogatory way. I wish the game could handle these large scale battles but the poor servers struggle. That being said, me going for emperor is always just a lucky gamble. I don't have a guild backing and don't have the connections, so I just hope for the best and don't really care too much, just a personal challenge.

As for the guy who got allegedly "harassed" I never mentioned any names, I never accused anyone of anything. I was sent these two screen shots and showed them on stream. People jumped to their own conclusions. I don't know who it was, but SOMEONE was doing something very sketchy.

TlDkHPe.jpg
    uFX4lbD.jpg

Also take anything @Darnathian says with a grain of salt. The guy is a lunatic who despises plenty of people. Also @God_flakes , but I'm sure most of you know this.

LMAO. You dont counter one single point i made and im salty? You did wrongfully accuse Crown of cheating because he was beating u in AP. And ur fam base did harrass this kid with death threats. Because once again he is,beating u in AP.

You did say one thing right. I do despise u. U exploit broken builds, u do nothing to help whatever facrion flavor of the month u are playing, and u have terrible hair u like to play with. Lol.

And u wonder why people wont push u for emp. I can tell u it is not the hair.

Sorry. Need to get back to my JOB.

You're making everyone cringe with your posts by the way. This one especially.
  • ataggs
    ataggs
    ✭✭✭✭
    I didn't get a chance to read all of the posts here, so excuse me if I'm repeating a point already made. Why is someone who is concerned about the stress that large battles put on the server pushing for emp? The battle at the last emp keep draws almost every player on the server to one spot and kills performance for everyone for hours. If server performance is important enough to call others out for zerging, maybe pushing emp is not such a good idea either ( at least on TF ).
      Confirmed Casual
    • Templar DC- Zee Taggs
    • Templar EP- Zoola
    • Templar AD- Old Zoola
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭

TlDkHPe.jpg
    uFX4lbD.jpg

LMAO. You dont counter one single point i made and im salty? You did wrongfully accuse Crown of cheating because he was beating u in AP. And ur fam base did harrass this kid with death threats. Because once again he is,beating u in AP.

You did say one thing right. I do despise u. U exploit broken builds, u do nothing to help whatever facrion flavor of the month u are playing, and u have terrible hair u like to play with. Lol.

Its all truth. Sorry if u cant handle it. I am not a lemming that follows blindly. I call it as i see it.

You dont like it? Put me on ignore
    Edited by Darnathian on December 30, 2016 6:35PM
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Getting Emperor is easy. You just need 6 magic DKs and Crassus Licinius II. ;)
    Neqamancer | Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
    Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
    PC NA
  • Mako1132
    Mako1132
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    montiferus wrote: »
    Mako1132 wrote: »
    lol whatever his techniques may be, I can tell you they have nothing to do with enemies feeding. If I ever found anyone doing that I would never associate with them or talk to them and I wouldn't hesitate to name and shame them.

Every one is entitled to their opinion but lets try and look at what is known objectively for a second.

1. At very off-peak hours he acquired a massive amount of AP
    2. Population was low
    3. No major battles shown on the map

Combine this with the images Sypher has shown and the evidence is compelling. Add on the "I have evidence to prove you are wrong but I chose not to reveal it to you" pushes it over the edge for me.

Why would he post it for a bunch of people who hate his guts just because they fanboy some other dude. There's nothing to prove. It's. A. Game.

Lol. Let me guess are you a Crown "fanboy"? And for the record I do follow to Sypher's stream but I don't really watch it anymore as I am not into the 1vX thing these days.

Why is there nothing to prove? Because you don't care? Very well move along and find another thread to contribute to. Some of us care about integrity and would like to see the truth come out. And yes it is "a game" which makes it all the more pathetic if someone has to cheat at it.

Funny. Crown plays in my zerg, not the other way around :tongue:

Yes, because we don't care. However, it's still worth it to respond just to see the veins popping in peoples' foreheads. That's probably the main reason Crown still does it.
  • Mako1132
    Mako1132
    ✭✭✭✭✭

TlDkHPe.jpg
    uFX4lbD.jpg

LMAO. You dont counter one single point i made and im salty? You did wrongfully accuse Crown of cheating because he was beating u in AP. And ur fan base did harrass this kid with death threats. Because once again he is,beating u in AP.

You did say one thing right. I do despise u. U exploit broken builds, u do nothing to help whatever faction flavor of the month u are playing, and u have terrible hair u like to play with. Lol.

A grain of salt is just a saying. Though anyone can see by the amount of vitriol you spit in every one of your posts that you are actually salty.

TlDkHPe.jpg
    uFX4lbD.jpg

Exactly what it makes me do everytime i hear someone say "this one" about themselves.

Its all truth. Sorry if u cant handle it. I am not a lemming that follows blindly. I call it as i see it.

You dont like it? Put me on ignore

This one believes he was referring to the quoted post when using the phrase "this one".

Reading comprehension is hard to come by on these forums lately this one has seen. :smirk:
  • KisoValley
    KisoValley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the answer is for Big Boss to transfer to NA. AD guilds would be pointless because Big Boss would just crown everyone single handedly.
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, because we don't care. However, it's still worth it to respond just to see the veins popping in peoples' foreheads. That's probably the main reason Crown still does it.

Thank you for the clarification. Now we have a full understanding of your "unbiased" opinion.

I have no veins popping out lol. I run on Xbox so I have no skin in this. Just can't stand cheating. I see it happen on Xbox all the time and it is frustrating and mystifying at the same time. What blows me away the most is that at least on Xbox these guys never get caught so it just continues unchecked.
  • Mako1132
    Mako1132
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you for the clarification. Now we have a full understanding of your "unbiased" opinion.

I have no veins popping out lol. I run on Xbox so I have no skin in this. Just can't stand cheating. I see it happen on Xbox all the time and it is frustrating and mystifying at the same time. What blows me away the most is that at least on Xbox these guys never get caught so it just continues unchecked.

My unbiased position? Never said that. Find me an unbiased person here.

I remember when some of this was going down and Crown had his wife gain AP at a very high rate solo. What I also remember is taking my group up north between aleswell/chalman and running into her and sometimes Crown fairly often. He described how he and his wife made the AP they did even explaining it to Sypher. Sypher tried it and simply didn't like it. Not that it wasn't possible, but it just wasn't the way he wanted to play. The concept Crown used is an old one that Alacrity used before though not as a main way of gaining AP (it would have been impossible back then without the things available to us now).

If there's another issue I'm not familiar with then I fully admit my ignorance. Crown has always, even during that time, either been in the same group as me or in the areas I would expect him to be (not at a resource) when I ran across him in Cyro.
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I remember when some of this was going down and Crown had his wife gain AP at a very high rate solo. What I also remember is taking my group up north between aleswell/chalman and running into her and sometimes Crown fairly often. He described how he and his wife made the AP they did even explaining it to Sypher. Sypher tried it and simply didn't like it. Not that it wasn't possible, but it just wasn't the way he wanted to play. The concept Crown used is an old one that Alacrity used before though not as a main way of gaining AP (it would have been impossible back then without the things available to us now).

If there's another issue I'm not familiar with then I fully admit my ignorance. Crown has always, even during that time, either been in the same group as me or in the areas I would expect him to be (not at a resource) when I ran across him in Cyro.

Pretty sure the whole "Im busy making AP up in aleswell where no swords will ever pop up or resources flip" was a bunch of BS. Crown's attitude was pathetic in general. As soon as someone his age starts referencing the money he makes I was pretty much done listening to the guy.

You guys got Darnathian in here as well, what a gem. He has to get back to his"JOB" so dont try to stop him along the way. He has important things to get to.

Nobody outside of Crowns friends has ever seen him 'farming AP' or his wife for that matter. Nobody has seen them 'detting inbetween DC/EP groups' as claimed - Im pretty sure SOMEBODY would pick up on that. Crown never proved that he made that AP legit. He did prove that he is petty in his arguments though, which pretty much supports him farming AP more than any of the info hes dished. Ive made emp countless times as well. Ive never been outfarmed if I went for it on a day I actually had open. Niether has Essa. Both of us never found the legendary crown farming his APs. Ive done it solo and in group. While solo has the best burst potential in short gains... your best bet is in a small group, not anonymously ungrouped and unseen on the map.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is more drama then a Game of Thrones episode . You guys going for Emp are better entertainment then most PVE quests .
    Edited by Rohamad_Ali on December 30, 2016 11:01PM
  • KisoValley
    KisoValley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Lord has spoken.
  • Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is more drama then a Game of Thrones episode . You guys going for Emp are better entertainment then most PVE quests.

@Rohamad_Ali I know right? So entertaining when the fanbois get upset that they don't know something. I'm not even going for emp this time, and it has degenerated into #CrownBashing.

One of the funniest things is that nobody has actually gone to read the web site in my signature that talks about making AP and how I create my strategies. @IxSTALKERxI said it well:
    Niche stupid ways of getting a flow of kills or high credit for kills whilst staying alive

I'm moving the "making AP" discussion into a new thread here, as we've gone very far off topic.
    Crown | AD NB | First AD/NA Grand Overlord (2015/12/26)
    PvP Guides @ DarkElves.com
  • Mako1132
    Mako1132
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »

Pretty sure the whole "Im busy making AP up in aleswell where no swords will ever pop up or resources flip" was a bunch of BS. Crown's attitude was pathetic in general. As soon as someone his age starts referencing the money he makes I was pretty much done listening to the guy.

You guys got Darnathian in here as well, what a gem. He has to get back to his"JOB" so dont try to stop him along the way. He has important things to get to.

Nobody outside of Crowns friends has ever seen him 'farming AP' or his wife for that matter. Nobody has seen them 'detting inbetween DC/EP groups' as claimed - Im pretty sure SOMEBODY would pick up on that. Crown never proved that he made that AP legit. He did prove that he is petty in his arguments though, which pretty much supports him farming AP more than any of the info hes dished. Ive made emp countless times as well. Ive never been outfarmed if I went for it on a day I actually had open. Niether has Essa. Both of us never found the legendary crown farming his APs. Ive done it solo and in group. While solo has the best burst potential in short gains... your best bet is in a small group, not anonymously ungrouped and unseen on the map.

No offense, but I believe if he was being easily found by random people he would be in the dirt more often and thus not making AP. You can believe what you want, but when I go and take Bleakers or Aleswell Farm and they are there I know they are not farming a resource. When I see them res up at nikel/ash I know they are not farming a resource because you don't die when you're farming a resource.

You've never been outfarmed going for emp? Uh huh, lol. To be honest I think that speaks more to your competition.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crown wrote: »
    This is more drama then a Game of Thrones episode . You guys going for Emp are better entertainment then most PVE quests.

@Rohamad_Ali I know right? So entertaining when the fanbois get upset that they don't know something. I'm not even going for emp this time, and it has degenerated into #CrownBashing.

One of the funniest things is that nobody has actually gone to read the web site in my signature that talks about making AP and how I create my strategies. @IxSTALKERxI said it well:
    Niche stupid ways of getting a flow of kills or high credit for kills whilst staying alive

I'm moving the "making AP" discussion into a new thread here, as we've gone very far off topic.

@Crown

Yes this write up was nice and derailed into past drama . Everyone that's been around since the beginning know you have to unite the clans to get a good emp push unless on easy mode buff server . There is a lot of rivalry and olive branch ceremonies involved but that is what makes the best emp runs that last more then a few hours . Getting the AP is difficult but I think the other half is too hard for many to let go of just enough ego to be successful . Anyways nice guide and not meaning to derail any further .
  • Xexpo
    Xexpo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

snip
    It has been entertaining !
    But, the title is flame bait, most of the posts are belittling and lowkey trolling,
    you got exactly what you wanted with your "strategy". right?

fwiw I am a fanboi of this thread.
    Kiki Dickson ~~~ Dixmanian Devil ~~~ Cornelius Buckshank Jr.
    Histy-Fitz ~~~ Boozemer ~~~ Chace X'expo
    Lluvia De'Fuego ~~~ Shakes Spear
    Macro and Cheese NA/PC
  • KisoValley
    KisoValley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xexpo wrote: »

snip
    But, the title is flame bait, most of the posts are belittling and lowkey trolling,

Think it's quite obvious to everyone this thread was meant to be a flame bait and he got exactly what he wanted. Best part is his friends made themselves look just as bad as the rest of the people posting here.
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xexpo wrote: »

snip

Think it's quite obvious to everyone this thread was meant to be a flame bait and he got exactly what he wanted. Best part is his friends made themselves look just as bad as the rest of the people posting here.

Its not often you see something suppose to be fun bring out the worst in people.

Word of advice i was given at a young age. Never pass up an opportunity to do something nice for another.
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After finishing up remaining posts (as mentioned) we have decided this thread is better left closed. While the topic itself started out well with some good commentary in debate, it's served to be baiting which has caused a fair amount of accusation and rumors meant to shame.

It's understood that by nature of the topic that people want to bring up names as a part of situational discussion. However, we feel it's best to close this topic to keep from further naming/shaming. Please keep in mind for future thread to stay objective without the insults. Most of you should already be aware of the forum rules around this.

Thanks
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.