The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox-NA Any guilds running content for beginners?

nolangrady
nolangrady
✭✭✭
Not a total beginner overall as I am CP 190 Templar healer but new to dungeons and never did a vet dungeon or trial. Gear is decent but just never got into the dungeon runs. Would love to learn mechanics ect. but I find most want people that can speed run everything. Any guilds that focus on or have a segment of population for progression, learning, ect.?

Invite if you are recruiting GT: nolangrady
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feel free to hit me up anytime I'd be happy to help.

GT: montiferus
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Nolan, my guild "The lunar collective" does dungeon runs every weekend. Relaxed atmosphere, perfect for learning. If you want to participate this weekend that'd be great. We could always use healers !
    GT:Shock Value1134
  • Sauria
    Sauria
    Soul Shriven
    I am looking for a guild too. Level 12 Templar.
    Been playing a few days. Need help in dungeons etc
    I play late at night usually when I get off of work.
    And some weekends when I can Chase hubby and our kids off of the xbox. :-)

• KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    I'll add you tomorrow Sauria
    GT:Shock Value1134
  • Sauria
    Sauria
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the add!
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    My GT is Daishin15 and I run Fairy Tail Guild and all Are welcomed to to join us we run dungeons daily and have endgame content exspierence
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.
  • Ammogirl1119
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My RP guild, Magicka, is recruiting, if you're interested and still have a guild slot to fill. Link Here if you want to learn more, or send me a message on xbox live for an invite or more info (gamertag: Senpai Fluffy).
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.