The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"You've asked questions that now have answers" popup

Vrienda
Vrienda
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey, I keep getting this pop up every time I open a page on the forums. I assume it's a leftover from when I asked a question back in the beta as none of my other threads are allowing me to accept/reject answers.

Can someone at ZOS please manually remove this pop up from my account somehow? It tends to get in the way when I'm on my tablet.

Thanks!
Desperate for Roleplaying servers to bring open world non-organised RP to Elder Scrolls Online. Please ZOS.
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Before we look into this, can you confirm that your notifications are all unchecked in your profile settings? It should be under the gear at the top of the page, Edit Profile, and Notification Preferences.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Vrienda
    Vrienda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can confirm they're all unchecked. Just did it. The message still appears.
    Desperate for Roleplaying servers to bring open world non-organised RP to Elder Scrolls Online. Please ZOS.
    Options
  • Vrienda
    Vrienda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_CoriJ wrote: »
    Before we look into this, can you confirm that your notifications are all unchecked in your profile settings? It should be under the gear at the top of the page, Edit Profile, and Notification Preferences.

Still having the issue. Had my notifications turned off for two days now. Any progress?
    Options
  • Vrienda
    Vrienda
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Still having the pop up every time I come on the forums. It's been a few days now.
    Options
  • Danny231
    Danny231
    ✭✭✭
    Aeula wrote: »

Still having the pop up every time I come on the forums. It's been a few days now.

Please give them time, sending them a double post will not speed a respons up hope this help :)
    Options
  • Vrienda
    Vrienda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danny231 wrote: »
    Aeula wrote: »

Please give them time, sending them a double post will not speed a respons up hope this help :)

Welp I've given them two months now and still no reply.

On an unrelated note I also noticed I can't change my forum username (The option to do so in my profile is greyed out).

Seems my forum account still has quite a few restrictions from beta on it.

Edit: nevermind, found the request thread for the name change. Still having that annoying pop up though.
    Edited by Vrienda on February 27, 2017 12:58AM
    Options