Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Prismatic Defense

Delimber
Delimber
✭✭✭
Have any of you gone with Prismatic Defense on all your armor pieces? (Triple Attribute Stats)

I've only ever done one chest piece with that glyph so I'm familiar with the bonus to health, stam and magic. Just curious if it would be worth the 35k expense of tel var stones since there isn't much else worth spending them on.

Solo PvP and PvE most of the time.
CP 2300+
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I run it on some of my PvE tank builds on all pieces. You probably could just get by doing the big pieces if money was an issue for most PvE stuff, but I like squeaking a little bit more out of my resources.
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or, go to the Starter Islands and pick of the Armor of the Trainee. If you have not done the quests, you can pick up a set in preferable traits too from the quests on those islands.

Anyway, it boosts all 3 stats much better than Haijeko Glyphs do. Then pick another piece set to buff your damage or crits or whatever.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Delimber
    Delimber
    ✭✭✭
    I'm experimenting with a NB tank build. I keep forgetting to look at the trainee set.

For the record, I have a tank for group content so I'm not breaking my good tank lol.
    CP 2300+
  • Karius_Imalthar
    Karius_Imalthar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've used this sometimes on the three large armor pieces (head, chest, and legs) and then left the other small pieces to just my primary attribute. That has always worked well for me.
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better go with infused trait on the large pieces if you plan to use prism runes.
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    8 Tri Glyphs on Tanks is BiS no matter how you play, its just math, you will get more overall resources, no question about it. And then if you use Tri food it works wonders together. Then check it with your other bonuses for Resources and put your attributes where you need them. And you don't even need infused, you can use infused if you want but I for example got 8 Sturdy and have tanked everything with little to no problem. Its worth it, trust me, no matter what class you are it will work the best.
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I prefer tri-enchants for my stam DK, with whom I mostly PvP right now. I only use it on the big pieces though, chest, legs and helm, combined with Kuta.

On PC EU, don't use your Tel Var stones to buy Hakeijo. It sells for about 8K gold, whereas you can buy, and then sell, things with Tel Var that are worth more (cough Impenetrable Black Rose, Apothecary parcels).
    PC EU: Magblade (PvP main), DK (PvE Tank), Sorc (PvP and PvE), Magden (PvE Healer), Magplar (PvP and PvE DD), Arcanist (PvE DD)
    PC NA: Magblade (PvP and PvE every role)
  • Delimber
    Delimber
    ✭✭✭
    I've heard Hakejio has been selling quite low these days compared to last year.

Still not set on a set of armor though. Trying BR and Reactive with different monster helms.

The ranged taught with tremor scale is interesting in pvp lol
    CP 2300+