The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Path to 561 CP

• Bryanonymous
    Bryanonymous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Wow, people really state the obvious. 1 out of every 3 numbers is divisible by 3, that doesn't make every number divisible by 3 have some significant meaning. Are there 100 passives for 3 points each? No. There are 30 point, 75 point, and 120 point. How are people not understanding what I am saying? I don't care if the number evenly fits into three branches, the total amount in each branch make no sense.

Cp's was introduced 1st and caps camed later. How much cp's in certain tree You need to unlock certain passive have nothing to do with cp caps. Caps are based around dividing by 3 to have same numbers of cp's in each colour.

Oh really? Wow! /s

So why not increase the cap by 9 points? Or 12 points? Or 15,18,21,24...

They obvious are increasing by 10 in each tree... so why isn't the final number divisible by 10?

There is no answer. It's just a stupid cap.
    Edited by Bryanonymous on September 30, 2016 6:58PM
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, people really state the obvious. 1 out of every 3 numbers is divisible by 3, that doesn't make every number divisible by 3 have some significant meaning. Are there 100 passives for 3 points each? No. There are 30 point, 75 point, and 120 point. How are people not understanding what I am saying? I don't care if the number evenly fits into three branches, the total amount in each branch make no sense.

Most of those passives are garbage anyways.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Juhasow wrote: »

Cp's was introduced 1st and caps camed later. How much cp's in certain tree You need to unlock certain passive have nothing to do with cp caps. Caps are based around dividing by 3 to have same numbers of cp's in each colour.

Oh really? Wow! /s

So why not increase the cap by 9 points? Or 12 points? Or 15,18,21,24...

They obvious are increasing by 10 in each tree... so why isn't the final number divisible by 10?

There is no answer. It's just a stupid cap.

Seriously man I think You're just looking for problems somewhere where there isnt one and no matter how reasonable answer You'll get You'll just still not getting it and continue to looking for problems. We have 3 cp colours they wanted to give 500 cp at the beggining and the closest number to 500 divided by 3 is 501 and later they just giving 30 cp each update. Why is it 30 not 9,12,15,18,21,24 ? My answer is why not? Why isnt final number divisible by 10? Well maybe because we dont have 10 colours in cp's but 3 ? Everything in cp cap need to be divisible by 3 because of red,green,blue we need to have same number of cp to spend in each of this colours so they adding number divisible by 3 not by 10. Simple. End of discussion. If You still dont get it go and graduate primary school again.
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    you can't calcule the Cp/day guys ... more you have cp ... less cp you win .
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apherius wrote: »

The XP required for Champion Point gain is based on the following formula:
    (((x / (cap ^ 0.995)) + 0.085) * 400000) if x ≤ cap
    (((x / (cap ^ 0.995)) + 0.085) * 400000 * 1.5) if x > cap
    http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Champion

That explains while you get less points as you gain them, and why the XP to gain a CP slightly decreases when they raise the cap. For example last evening when I logged out I had 685 CP, with 30% progress to 686, and the total needed XP gain to get there was almost 850K, incidentally what it took to gain a VR until they got rid of them. When I log in today I expect to see the progress bar slightly further and the total needed XP gain lower because the CP cap has been increased by 30 in this update. Of course, where I'm at the CP gain is meaningless, due to the fact that I'm well above the cap. Supposing that they raise it by 30 CP every 3 months I will be only able to allocate the CPs I'm earning now only after a year or so :)
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apherius wrote: »

Yes but formula how much exp You need for cartain cp is unchanged so You can calculate how much exp You need to get them all and that allows You to calculate how long it would take You to get them all assuming the same amount of xp gained per day.
    Edited by Juhasow on October 5, 2016 1:43PM
  • khandakar.faisal
    What will happen after CP 561, just curious.
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What will happen after CP 561, just curious.

You will still gain CP at a reduced rate -see formula above - which you will not be able to use anyway.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |