The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Infernal guardian goes through walls and breaks cloak

• hobicabobjob
    hobicabobjob
    ✭✭✭
    Does that mean it's being looked into?
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Several post have been removed for bumping, please only post constructive comments in the future. We've also moved this thread to Bug Reports

When you see a ZOS reply and come here expecting to see "we're getting it fixed", but get this instead :(
  • joe.smith21b14_ESO
    joe.smith21b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    Several post have been removed for bumping, please only post constructive comments in the future. We've also moved this thread to Bug Reports

When you see a ZOS reply and come here expecting to see "we're getting it fixed", but get this instead :(

I know right
    Smiff
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »

I know right

It's ridiculous it has gone on this long. We were at nikel yesterday - a DC guy comes inside to heal himself, but a sorc was spamming shields outside the door while the mortars went straight through the wall and killed him.
    The cloak thing is super annoying also. This set works better than magelight for detecting people in stealth.
    Why they haven't fixed it is beyond me.
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

^ I was starting to hope that the guys actually updated us with info but apparently not...

This set was a bugged mess since day 1 anyway.
    Edited by Izaki on November 24, 2016 8:50AM
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Glamdring
    Glamdring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZoS is too busy moderating this forum and create crownstore items. Bugs has low priority
  • hobicabobjob
    hobicabobjob
    ✭✭✭
    In the not too distant past, ZOS banned players who had used gap-closers in a way not intended by the developers. People were using gap closers to get into keeps. The behavior was wide-spread. ZOS released a forum post saying that it was against the rules, and then permanently banned players who had done it, even banning some who had used gap closers to enter keeps before the post was made.

This set is currently being used in cyrodiil in ways that seem equally unintentional as gap closer abuse.

On Monday, there was an organized raid at the Chalman gate, which dropped down to the second level and spammed shields, lobbing mortars to the top level and killing players through LOS.

I have witnessed two sorcs standing outside of fully in-tact keep walls, lobbing mortars inside.

I have been chased around resource towers, pulled out of cloak and had my location revealed clear on the opposite side.

I have been followed by large groups casting it when I attempt to disengage, which instantly reveals my location and wastes my magicka.

I have been in duels where the opponent switches into this gear after noting that I'm a nightblade, and using it for the express intention of keeping my stealth disabled.

I also have a sorcerer and could find some entertainment using this set, but my concern is that this does look similar in many ways to the gap closer abuse. As people were retroactively and permanently banned for that, I am very shy to use mechanics which can be arguably labeled an exploit.

ZOS has commented on many bugs, even with just, "this is not intended and we are looking into it", which goes a very long way in educating the playerbase on whether it is a feature or an exploit. Could we please have just a sentence letting us know?