Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

There is a win button and it's called tremorscale

ArgoCye
ArgoCye
✭✭✭✭
Seriously @Wrobel wtf?
  • Baconfat79
    Baconfat79
    ✭✭✭✭
    What an insightful post. Thank you for your contribution.
  • Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't generally like to assume, but in this case I may be okay to assume that you're talking about pvp/dueling. Tremorscale is avoidable, just like Selene's, Veli, etc. It's not usually easy to avoid, but if you get out of the way you'll be fine.

Try taking an approach that allows you to control (more effectively) how near/far your enemy is. If you make good use of snares, immobilizes, and hard CCs, then most opponents you face will have a very difficult time getting any type of proc to work against you. Of course, that also requires you to be ranged, or pick you moments perfectly. But at least there is something constructive on your thread now :p
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most procc sets are cancerous for pvp atm, I rly do hope they get a revamp/balance/nerf very, very soon.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to be so fast to avoid it . I can most of the time as vampire but it is not easy at all . Especially in lag .
  • ThePaleItalian
    ThePaleItalian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    Most procc sets are cancerous for pvp atm, I rly do hope they get a revamp/balance/nerf very, very soon.

Stop with the cancerous.

And the next update is a balance and housing. So hopefully they work some things out.
    Conan, what is good in life?
    Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

PS4 Screen Name: The_Pale_Italian
    ZweiHandler - Orc DK Tank
    Solstice StormHaven - Magika Sorc
    Oba Nobanaga - Stam NB
  • Airyus
    Airyus
    ✭✭✭
    Wtb new disease term

I vote for Ebola

Dude... did you see that? It was complete Ebola.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Learn2Counter ... rolleyes.gif
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »

From what I saw of Tremorscale's effect being used, I'm genuinely curious about how in a PvP setting someone could counter it. The only thing close to a counter I could imagine would be fighting from a distance, and hoping your opponent didn't have a gap-closer (which is incredibly unlikely).
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Players shouldn't be tauntable like NPC's.

Tremorscale fixed. It's a PVE set meant for PVE. Leave it there.
  • bellanca6561n
    bellanca6561n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, yes, watching those mounds appear and dunerippers popping out of them can make you wonder what medications the designers were on.

As @Minalan said, perhaps it would not seem like the product of a five year old were it not usable in combat against people.
  • Riga_Mortis
    Riga_Mortis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make players untauntable, dont want to see this set ruined for pve tanks. Its a really nice tanking set for dungeons etc.
    XBOX 1X
    GT - TAGNUTZ
  • Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ch4mpTW wrote: »

From what I saw of Tremorscale's effect being used, I'm genuinely curious about how in a PvP setting someone could counter it. The only thing close to a counter I could imagine would be fighting from a distance, and hoping your opponent didn't have a gap-closer (which is incredibly unlikely).

Outside of keeping distance, the most effective way I can think to mitigate or avoid Tremorscale procs is to block. Aside from that, anticipating said gap closer and dodge-rolling through your opponent (so that you end up behind them), and then coupling it with an immobilize or hard CC, will open up an opportunity for you to burst them down.
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »

It's a terrible PvE set. What tank in his right mind would use a set that does a bit of extra damage?

The entire set needs rethinking/reworking
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tryxus wrote: »

It's a terrible PvE set. What tank in his right mind would use a set that does a bit of extra damage?

True, but still, make it only work in PVE in the meantime for those tanks who want to contribute 900 damage every 4 seconds.
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It shouldn't even work in PVP since human players are in no way coerced into attacking someone who taunts.
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Autolycus wrote: »

Outside of keeping distance, the most effective way I can think to mitigate or avoid Tremorscale procs is to block. Aside from that, anticipating said gap closer and dodge-rolling through your opponent (so that you end up behind them), and then coupling it with an immobilize or hard CC, will open up an opportunity for you to burst them down.

It procs even if you block and the proc damage is undodge-able.
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    susmitds wrote: »
    Autolycus wrote: »

It procs even if you block and the proc damage is undodge-able.

So I suppose there is no means of 'countering' it. Lol. Have fun in PvP Land with that, guys. :D
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peekachu99 wrote: »
    It shouldn't even work in PVP since human players are in no way coerced into attacking someone who taunts.

True that. It actually says on the tin, "When you taunt an enemy", not "When you use a taunt ability on an enemy". Players can't be taunted, so it just shouldn't work.
  • alexkdd99
    alexkdd99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baconfat79 wrote: »
    What an insightful post. Thank you for your contribution.

Same to you.
  • B1GREDMONSTER
    Alucardo wrote: »

True that. It actually says on the tin, "When you taunt an enemy", not "When you use a taunt ability on an enemy". Players can't be taunted, so it just shouldn't work.

It's rather funny that people are complaining purely because of the description of the set, is this really what it's come to oh no I don't like the description it's broken.
  • Hand_Bacon
    Hand_Bacon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Then why are you attacking them...
    #AlmostGood@ESO
  • LuminaLilly
    LuminaLilly
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's a problem when I, a mag sorc, can kill anyone with Tremorscale by spamming inner fire.
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tremorscale by itself isn't THAT great...
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They say that Stamina should be stronger because they are forced into melee distance.

I've been attacked by zerglings with 2x tremorscale/5x Viper's Sting/4x-5x something else who spam Inner Fire and Bow light attacks with an enchant, along with the Bow Ult. This allows them to pound me with both Viper and Tremorscale procs from a distance while channeling an undodgeable Ult which places a massive DoT on you after it ends.

RIP PvP population count
    Edited by Vaoh on November 30, 2016 3:19AM
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭

True, but still, make it only work in PVE in the meantime for those tanks who want to contribute 900 damage every 4 seconds.

Procs over 10k crit on my tank in PVE not bad in PUG groups
    Xbox one EU
    8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
    Doesn't stand in red
  • alexkdd99
    alexkdd99
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's rather funny that people are complaining purely because of the description of the set, is this really what it's come to oh no I don't like the description it's broken.

Has nothing to do with not liking the description.

It's because a player can't be taunted. Anyone with any sense would know you can't actually taunt another player.

Bugs should be fixed. In no way should tremorscale proc off taunting another player.
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This set should operate like Vicious Death, how it only effects human players and not NPC's and human players. It should only work on NPC's and not human players.
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Its good for situations, where tanks want to do some DPS.. especially if running with PUGS.

Set is ok for PVE, there is no issue..
  • B1GREDMONSTER
    alexkdd99 wrote: »

Has nothing to do with not liking the description.

It's because a player can't be taunted. Anyone with any sense would know you can't actually taunt another player.

Bugs should be fixed. In no way should tremorscale proc off taunting another player.

That's my point exactly you are saying it should not work on players just because they don't attack you when you taunt them like it does with the AI.

But now if the sets description stated "When you use a taunt ability on an enemy" you would not care because the description is different and can be done on another player.

Just because taunting a player does not make them attack you it does not mean you can't taunt them they just aren't forced to attack you but you still taunt them.

If I'm in a chat with you and say you don't want to fight me because I'm better than you but it didn't make you want to fight me does that mean I didn't taunt you does my taunt need to make you mad for it to be a taunt.
    Edited by B1GREDMONSTER on November 30, 2016 6:07AM
  • Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Plenty of them, actually.

It's nice control for trash for tank loadouts that dont have encase or talons, it's nice damage for PVP setups that can easily be addapted for dungeons, there are multiple uses for it.

Then again, there's magicka tank setups that can be used with Iceheart, and people call that useless. Usually bloodspawn is a better choice in damn near every situation but then again, some people just use somethin' weird for dungeons.
    Edited by Doctordarkspawn on November 30, 2016 6:25AM