Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I've Joined the lesser Dark Side (still Dark, Just less)

Sypher
Sypher
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-0_EialGAc&t=23s

Magicka Sorc! Enjoy the destro ult spam
Edited by Sypher on November 29, 2016 5:36PM
DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
  • ArpamiesFin
    ArpamiesFin
    ✭✭✭
    saw that action live, think that skeleton saved your panties couple of times.
    cant wait for proc sets and destro ult nerf, everyone is still gonna be wearing the op black rose and it takes forever to kill them..
  • SRIBES
    SRIBES
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People who don't gank are bad
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Them 70% snares tho :s
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wollust wrote: »
    Them 70% snares tho :s

:joy:

I had the exact same reaction.
    The snare stacking showcased in the video is basically equivalent to being rooted. Who thought that was a good idea?

saw that action live, think that skeleton saved your panties couple of times.
    cant wait for proc sets and destro ult nerf, everyone is still gonna be wearing the op black rose and it takes forever to kill them..

Yeah if nothing gets done about defense/heavy armor at the same time of procc fixes we´re gonna be all back to thieves guild/ dark brotherhood tank meta.
    Edited by Derra on November 29, 2016 7:00PM
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SRIBES wrote: »

Gankers who can tank 8 at a time and still gank are phony.
  • SRIBES
    SRIBES
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    God_flakes wrote: »

Im a god
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the plus side ZOS can just use your Youtube channel as the bug tracker

(Nice gameplay though ;))

Edited by Alucardo on November 29, 2016 9:36PM
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    God_flakes wrote: »

Im a god

Naw, I believe the word is "charlatan".
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice video . I have only one issue with eye of the storm and that's negate not working against it . I still haven't tested myself to see if that's confirmed or seen a test showing it but I have to take other players word for it . Negate should cancel all Majic , even ultimate .
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice video . I have only one issue with eye of the storm and that's negate not working against it . I still haven't tested myself to see if that's confirmed or seen a test showing it but I have to take other players word for it . Negate should cancel all Majic , even ultimate .

I don't even think it's possible to block. It's just pure carnage.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »

I know you can't block AOE damage but negate is suppose to cancel it out . That needs to get fixed .
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I know you can't block AOE damage but negate is suppose to cancel it out . That needs to get fixed .

Negate only cancels groundbased aoe and permits casting.
    It does not cancel any magica buff on your character - which eye of the storm is.
    <Noricum>

• Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Derra wrote: »

It does not cancel any magica buff on your character - which eye of the storm is.

Negate permits casting ? I can't cast any Majic nightblade abilities inside a negate . Unless there has been some change .
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Negate permits casting ? I can't cast any Majic nightblade abilities inside a negate . Unless there has been some change .

You can't cast, but it won't dispel any current effects on you.
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

restricts - it´s late here i´m sorry :D
    <Noricum>

• Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah basically this. It'll remove ground targeted stuff-- like caltrops, but isn't a debuff on the enemy character just stops the use of skills that use magic. Also if I get negated while I resurrect someone, that gets canceled out as well.
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

It should though. It should dispel any buff you have on as well as silencing you and removing ground effects

It's a huge bubble of magic suppression those things like eye of the flame should not work inside it

Templar Nova should be the stamina version of Negate and act the same way.
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• ssewallb14_ESO
    ssewallb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Destro ult or not, nice to see some real 1vX.
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    #pirateSorcLivesMatter
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Destro ult or not, nice to see some real 1vX.

Agree
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It should though. It should dispel any buff you have on as well as silencing you and removing ground effects

It's a huge bubble of magic suppression those things like eye of the flame should not work inside it

Nah man, Negate can already turn the tide of a fight. Having it dispel peoples shields and other buffs would be way over the top.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always fun everything that hits you is a snare :persevere:
  • Sugaroverdose
    Sugaroverdose
    ✭✭✭✭✭

All statements in this post are wrong, gj
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Send me more lemurbs
  • SRIBES
    SRIBES
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »

Send me more lemurbs

I can't control him. He's my dog, when I don't have him on a leash (aka guard) he just goes ape *** and starts attacking people
  • ZOS_PeterT
    ZOS_PeterT
    ✭✭✭
    Several comments have been removed from this thread for flaming.

It's perfectly fine to debate a topic, however personal attacks and jabs are not allowed as per our rules.

Please keep all future discussion on topic and constructive to our community.

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios

Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

Staff Post
  • Lashiing
    Lashiing
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_PeterT wrote: »
    Several comments have been removed from this thread for flaming.

It's perfectly fine to debate a topic, however personal attacks and jabs are not allowed as per our rules.

Please keep all future discussion on topic and constructive to our community.

YA
    PC/NA ― Dancing Jesters

AD – Khajiit Nightblade – Dps – lucif'r
    AD – Altmer Sorcerer – Dps – Trove Scamp
    AD – Dunmer Dragonknight – Dps – Lashiing
    AD – Altmer Templar – Dps – Six-teen
    DC – Redguard Sorcerer – Dps – Cunnїng Scamp

vMA • vDSA • vAA HM • vHRC HM • vSO HM • vMoL
  • Ashamray
    Ashamray
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...jabs are not allowed...rules.

^________^
    this is now a templar nurf thread
    Edited by Ashamray on November 30, 2016 4:15PM
    Boadrig, EU PC

Very Balanced
    Battleground Beta Testers
    Cite's Legacy
    Colosseum

Imperial City frequenter
    Imperial City feedback and suggestions
  • sirston
    sirston
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ashamray wrote: »
    ...jabs are not allowed...rules.

^________^
    this is now a templar nurf thread

Maybe Peter been getting killed by templars Alot in PVP ;)
    Whitestakes Revenge
    WoodElf Mag-Warden
    Sirston
    Magickia Dragonknight

T0XIC
    Pride Of The Pact
    Vehemence
    The Crimson Order

victoria aut mors
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nah man, Negate can already turn the tide of a fight. Having it dispel peoples shields and other buffs would be way over the top.

It might be too OP with that change, but you can't deny that DK's banner or Templar 's Nova should stop stamina abilities similar to negate. Personally it should go to DK's since they have to fight close and can use the buff. Us Templars already have RD for range attacks and a tree dedicated to range attacks.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual