Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – June 26, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I've Joined the lesser Dark Side (still Dark, Just less)

  • kuro-dono
    kuro-dono
    ✭✭✭✭
    pros dont fight pros happily, since it doesnt earn you kills and satisfaction the way killing potatoes does.

    Guild raid vs guild raid similar thing, they avoid each other more than happily unless its pro guild raid vs n00b guild raid etc.
    Edited by kuro-dono on December 1, 2016 10:38AM
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @LegacyDM

    Sypher has said in the past that 1vXing requires you to be fighting poor players, he openly admits it and has never tried to hide it, but it is entertaining

    plus why would you try to fight any of the names you listed? they travel in minimum packs of 6-8 and will just run away till they all have a destruction ulti up then turn and bomb you.

    as others have said, pros don't try to fight pros, there risk to reward ratio is not there
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

    You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuro-dono wrote: »
    Guild raid vs guild raid similar thing, they avoid each other more than happily unless its pro guild raid vs n00b guild raid etc.

    Some guilds do enjoy fighting other guilds. My group will always try and take on Haxus or khole if we stumble across them and the fights are quite fun and intense. I'm pretty sure Khole feels the same way, they love a good GvG occurring naturally in open world pvp. GvG is a lot more balanced and fun than a never ending 1v1 between 2 good players.
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Stalker V AR 30 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 28 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 29 Sorc | Stalker Il AR 19 DK | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x10 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer
    RIP RÁGE
    YouTube Channel
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuro-dono wrote: »
    pros dont fight pros happily, since it doesnt earn you kills and satisfaction the way killing potatoes does.

    Guild raid vs guild raid similar thing, they avoid each other more than happily unless its pro guild raid vs n00b guild raid etc.

    On the contrary, the guilds I have been a part of actively seek out such engagements.

    I have gotten into never-ending 1V1s Vs. other templars and, as other pointed out, it wouldn't make for much entertainment.
    Edited by Joy_Division on December 1, 2016 3:16PM
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LegacyDM wrote: »
    Derra wrote: »
    LegacyDM wrote: »
    Sypher wrote: »


    Magicka Sorc! Enjoy the destro ult spam

    Hey who are these guys? Maybe you can show a video/montage of fighting the likes of fengrush, kodi, Jules, force siphon, essa, vanzan lizardman, Krotha, fright, Reddington James, bigernie, cor vyr, xinthesis, sribes, quavir, don jay, jombo, wizio, dubzog (if he still plays) or Xylena lazlo? (Just to name a few)

    I challenge you to step it up and take out the heavy hitters rather than promote videos of you 1vxing potatoes...

    Yeah a 180 minute video fighting 12people in total with every fight ending in a draw would surely be entertaining and get a lot of views.

    Well let's just keep pumping out videos of potatoes dying. Like that's entertainment. How boring would real sports be if the same team won the championship game crushing their opponents year after year. What makes sports fun is the expectation of competition, not easy mode.

    What would be entertaining is watching pros fight each other to see who truly is the best. Not pros running from each other because they don't want to bruise their egos or lose. Lol.

    For videos like this one showcased i don´t find the sport comparison fitting.

    More like a superhero movie with tons of baddies getting pounded.

    Edit: Had to remove that link :blush:
    Edited by Derra on December 1, 2016 5:50PM
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

    Derra - DC - Sorc - Grand Overlord - Spotless Dro-m'Athra Destroyer pre one Tamriel
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - Grand Overlord
    ... - DC - NB

  • OdinForge
    OdinForge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LegacyDM wrote: »
    Wing wrote: »
    @LegacyDM

    Sypher has said in the past that 1vXing requires you to be fighting poor players, he openly admits it and has never tried to hide it, but it is entertaining

    plus why would you try to fight any of the names you listed? they travel in minimum packs of 6-8 and will just run away till they all have a destruction ulti up then turn and bomb you.

    as others have said, pros don't try to fight pros, there risk to reward ratio is not there
    kuro-dono wrote: »
    pros dont fight pros happily, since it doesnt earn you kills and satisfaction the way killing potatoes does.

    Guild raid vs guild raid similar thing, they avoid each other more than happily unless its pro guild raid vs n00b guild raid etc.



    Lol ok...

    Pros don't fight pros. Wtf is that! They only fight potatoes? Thats the funniest thing I've heard in awhile.

    That's why I challenge him to do something different. Let's see him put his skill to the test.


    Derra wrote: »
    LegacyDM wrote: »
    Sypher wrote: »


    Magicka Sorc! Enjoy the destro ult spam

    Hey who are these guys? Maybe you can show a video/montage of fighting the likes of fengrush, kodi, Jules, force siphon, essa, vanzan lizardman, Krotha, fright, Reddington James, bigernie, cor vyr, xinthesis, sribes, quavir, don jay, jombo, wizio, dubzog (if he still plays) or Xylena lazlo? (Just to name a few)

    I challenge you to step it up and take out the heavy hitters rather than promote videos of you 1vxing potatoes...

    Yeah a 180 minute video fighting 12people in total with every fight ending in a draw would surely be entertaining and get a lot of views.

    Well let's just keep pumping out videos of potatoes dying. Like that's entertainment. How boring would real sports be if the same team won the championship game crushing their opponents year after year. What makes sports fun is the expectation of competition, not easy mode.

    What would be entertaining is watching pros fight each other to see who truly is the best. Not pros running from each other because they don't want to bruise their egos or lose. Lol.

    Sypher is good friends with most if not all of the good NA players in this game, you are not and that's why you fight them.

    This isn't a new thing, this has been the case since the early days of the game back when Legend was around. Where members would duel each other all day and have fun, and as respect leave each other alone in Cyrodiil outside of dueling.

    Why is Legacy of Kain of all people trying to call Sypher out on the forums, that's the real question. I'd like to see you doing what he does in the video, every time I see you in PvP you're just zerging people down.

    The Age of Wrobel.
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LegacyDM wrote: »
    Sypher wrote: »


    Magicka Sorc! Enjoy the destro ult spam

    Hey who are these guys? Maybe you can show a video/montage of fighting the likes of fengrush, kodi, Jules, force siphon, essa, vanzan lizardman, Krotha, fright, Reddington James, bigernie, cor vyr, xinthesis, sribes, quavir, don jay, jombo, wizio, dubzog (if he still plays) or Xylena lazlo? (Just to name a few)

    I challenge you to step it up and take out the heavy hitters rather than promote videos of you 1vxing potatoes...

    Because just two of those players would be enough to kill me? Maybe that's why they are considered good players. Also no one wants to watch stale and intuitive 1v1 duels.
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

    Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
  • LegacyDM
    LegacyDM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuro-dono wrote: »
    pros dont fight pros happily, since it doesnt earn you kills and satisfaction the way killing potatoes does.

    Guild raid vs guild raid similar thing, they avoid each other more than happily unless its pro guild raid vs n00b guild raid etc.

    On the contrary, the guilds I have been a part of actively seek out such engagements.

    I have gotten into never-ending 1V1s Vs. other templars and, as other pointed out, it wouldn't make for much entertainment.
    OdinForge wrote: »
    LegacyDM wrote: »
    Wing wrote: »
    @LegacyDM

    Sypher has said in the past that 1vXing requires you to be fighting poor players, he openly admits it and has never tried to hide it, but it is entertaining

    plus why would you try to fight any of the names you listed? they travel in minimum packs of 6-8 and will just run away till they all have a destruction ulti up then turn and bomb you.

    as others have said, pros don't try to fight pros, there risk to reward ratio is not there
    kuro-dono wrote: »
    pros dont fight pros happily, since it doesnt earn you kills and satisfaction the way killing potatoes does.

    Guild raid vs guild raid similar thing, they avoid each other more than happily unless its pro guild raid vs n00b guild raid etc.



    Lol ok...

    Pros don't fight pros. Wtf is that! They only fight potatoes? Thats the funniest thing I've heard in awhile.

    That's why I challenge him to do something different. Let's see him put his skill to the test.


    Derra wrote: »
    LegacyDM wrote: »
    Sypher wrote: »


    Magicka Sorc! Enjoy the destro ult spam

    Hey who are these guys? Maybe you can show a video/montage of fighting the likes of fengrush, kodi, Jules, force siphon, essa, vanzan lizardman, Krotha, fright, Reddington James, bigernie, cor vyr, xinthesis, sribes, quavir, don jay, jombo, wizio, dubzog (if he still plays) or Xylena lazlo? (Just to name a few)

    I challenge you to step it up and take out the heavy hitters rather than promote videos of you 1vxing potatoes...

    Yeah a 180 minute video fighting 12people in total with every fight ending in a draw would surely be entertaining and get a lot of views.

    Well let's just keep pumping out videos of potatoes dying. Like that's entertainment. How boring would real sports be if the same team won the championship game crushing their opponents year after year. What makes sports fun is the expectation of competition, not easy mode.

    What would be entertaining is watching pros fight each other to see who truly is the best. Not pros running from each other because they don't want to bruise their egos or lose. Lol.

    Sypher is good friends with most if not all of the good NA players in this game, you are not and that's why you fight them.

    This isn't a new thing, this has been the case since the early days of the game back when Legend was around. Where members would duel each other all day and have fun, and as respect leave each other alone in Cyrodiil outside of dueling.

    Why is Legacy of Kain of all people trying to call Sypher out on the forums, that's the real question. I'd like to see you doing what he does in the video, every time I see you in PvP you're just zerging people down.

    First off I'm not calling out sypherpk. I have respect for sypherpk and everyone I mentioned in my post. I'm challenging sypherpk to challenge himself. Watching videos of pros smashing potatoes is getting stale and tiresome. At least fengrush runs in a group and has good group battles against other pro groups. His fights against krothas group are legendary.

    I have no desire or need to make a video of smashing potatoes. Anyone who knows me, knows lancer and I do a good job of that anyways, potatoes or not. Besides, I have no idea where he is able to find that many potatoes. When I play, during my time zone, the people i am fighting are the people I listed above.

    I was a member of legends back in the day but lost interest in duels when I realized the game isn't designed around dueling. This game isn't balanced and never will be. Yet the hype for duels and the associated egos is astonishing.

    You're right. I'm not "friends" with members of other factions. I'm respectful and have good conversations with people, but this is war. When I see red or blue, my competative instinct comes out. I don't care who you are. Whether I'm with a Zerg, lancer, my guild, or by myself I will try and kill you. I don't care if you are trying to 1vx potatoes, I will jump in and kill you. Is this game kumbya and good players just ignore each other like delicate snowflakes? Hate me, curse me in your streams, whatever, but I pay my subscription to take people out, Zerg or not.
    Sypher wrote: »
    LegacyDM wrote: »
    Sypher wrote: »


    Magicka Sorc! Enjoy the destro ult spam

    Hey who are these guys? Maybe you can show a video/montage of fighting the likes of fengrush, kodi, Jules, force siphon, essa, vanzan lizardman, Krotha, fright, Reddington James, bigernie, cor vyr, xinthesis, sribes, quavir, don jay, jombo, wizio, dubzog (if he still plays) or Xylena lazlo? (Just to name a few)

    I challenge you to step it up and take out the heavy hitters rather than promote videos of you 1vxing potatoes...

    Because just two of those players would be enough to kill me? Maybe that's why they are considered good players. Also no one wants to watch stale and intuitive 1v1 duels.

    At least your honest. You don't have to do duels but what about competative group play? Or push the bar and try and take 2 out? What if you did consistently take 2 or 3 out? Nothing ventured nothing gained right? Don't take my post the wrong way, I just want to see more. Something exciting. Greatness.
    Legacy of Kain
    Vicious Carnage
    ¥ampire Lord of the South

    https://www.twitch.tv/legacydm
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCxGJuKhiIklxzqWF_9shWYA
  • MaximillianDiE
    MaximillianDiE
    ✭✭✭✭
    kuro-dono wrote: »
    Guild raid vs guild raid similar thing, they avoid each other more than happily unless its pro guild raid vs n00b guild raid etc.

    Some guilds do enjoy fighting other guilds. My group will always try and take on Haxus or khole if we stumble across them and the fights are quite fun and intense. I'm pretty sure Khole feels the same way, they love a good GvG occurring naturally in open world pvp. GvG is a lot more balanced and fun than a never ending 1v1 between 2 good players.

    Absolutey man. You're dead right there - we (KHole) do feel the same way - nothing beats the rush of a great GvG in the wild!
    Maximillian Die Caesar - (DK) - DC - Alliance Overlord II [K-Hole]
    Maximillian (Sorc) - AD - Alliance War Tribune[DiE]
    Mäximillian - (Stamplar) - EP - Alliance Nub
  • LegacyDM
    LegacyDM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Derra wrote: »
    LegacyDM wrote: »
    You're right. I'm not "friends" with members of other factions. I'm respectful and have good conversations with people, but this is war. When I see red or blue, my competative instinct comes out. I don't care who you are. Whether I'm with a Zerg, lancer, my guild, or by myself I will try and kill you. I don't care if you are trying to 1vx potatoes, I will jump in and kill you. Is this game kumbya and good players just ignore each other like delicate snowflakes? Hate me, curse me in your streams, whatever, but I pay my subscription to take people out, Zerg or not.

    That´s the statement i always take issue in.

    This isn´t war. This is a game where people try to have fun you just as much as your opponents. With your attitude you have nothing to gain really apart from aps (it´s not really fun is it?) because these people mostly don´t interfere with your "warfare".

    On the other hand there are always some special people who enjoy butchering others without a chance for them to fight back. I guess there´s hardly anything one can do about the kids that enjoy sunny days, ants and a magnifying glass.
    But if you´re one of those you shouldn´t try to attribute it to anything else than this.

    seriously?

    Ok. Some of us like to escape from reality and immerse ourselves in a fantasy world where the pvp theme in this game is "war." I'm fighting for the dominion and if your blue or red your dead. I keep it simple and could care less about people trying to 1vx for their highlight reel. You know how many rage tells i get from people who tell me to stop killing them because i'm a good player ruining their 1vx? Lol. Or tells I get because pro players have some bs honor code system going on where good players shouldn't kill other good players? Unless your paying my subscription, get stuffed. Give me a break. Yeah, i'm ruining someone else "fun" because I am playing the game the way it was intended.

    And to your last point, I don't give a rat if people get ganked from stealth and instant gibbed. Make a counter build. They do exist.
    Legacy of Kain
    Vicious Carnage
    ¥ampire Lord of the South

    https://www.twitch.tv/legacydm
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCxGJuKhiIklxzqWF_9shWYA
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What has this thread even turned into?

    @LegacyDM you were literally just telling people to make videos the way you want, now you are raging about you playing the game how you want.... okay,
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel


  • LegacyDM
    LegacyDM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taylor_MB wrote: »
    What has this thread even turned into?

    @LegacyDM you were literally just telling people to make videos the way you want, now you are raging about you playing the game how you want.... okay,

    Not really. Sypher can make the videos anyway he wants. If he wants to continue making videos of smashing potatoes by all means. I was merely pointing out that he can and should strive to do better. And I'm not raging. If you read what I wrote, people are raging to me for not letting them off the hook for their 1vx highlight reels or not following the pro vs pro honor code. mmmm ok?
    Legacy of Kain
    Vicious Carnage
    ¥ampire Lord of the South

    https://www.twitch.tv/legacydm
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCxGJuKhiIklxzqWF_9shWYA
  • LegacyDM
    LegacyDM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Derra wrote: »
    LegacyDM wrote: »
    Derra wrote: »
    LegacyDM wrote: »
    You're right. I'm not "friends" with members of other factions. I'm respectful and have good conversations with people, but this is war. When I see red or blue, my competative instinct comes out. I don't care who you are. Whether I'm with a Zerg, lancer, my guild, or by myself I will try and kill you. I don't care if you are trying to 1vx potatoes, I will jump in and kill you. Is this game kumbya and good players just ignore each other like delicate snowflakes? Hate me, curse me in your streams, whatever, but I pay my subscription to take people out, Zerg or not.

    That´s the statement i always take issue in.

    This isn´t war. This is a game where people try to have fun you just as much as your opponents. With your attitude you have nothing to gain really apart from aps (it´s not really fun is it?) because these people mostly don´t interfere with your "warfare".

    On the other hand there are always some special people who enjoy butchering others without a chance for them to fight back. I guess there´s hardly anything one can do about the kids that enjoy sunny days, ants and a magnifying glass.
    But if you´re one of those you shouldn´t try to attribute it to anything else than this.

    seriously?

    Ok. Some of us like to escape from reality and immerse ourselves in a fantasy world where the pvp theme in this game is "war." I'm fighting for the dominion and if your blue or red your dead. I keep it simple and could care less about people trying to 1vx for their highlight reel. You know how many rage tells i get from people who tell me to stop killing them because i'm a good player ruining their 1vx? Lol. Or tells I get because pro players have some bs honor code system going on where good players shouldn't kill other good players? Unless your paying my subscription, get stuffed. Give me a break. Yeah, i'm ruining someone else "fun" because I am playing the game the way it was intended.

    And to your last point, I don't give a rat if people get ganked from stealth and instant gibbed. Make a counter build. They do exist.

    I like to immerse myself as a noble arcane warrior aswell - following a code of honour on the battlefield.

    Still i respect my enemies and their cause and have no respect or understanding for a pillaging, uncivilised lynch mob - neither on my side of the cause nor the other.

    So my opinion about people like you does not change. Immersed into the game or not. Kid with a magnifying glass searching for justification of their primitive desires. Pathetic.

    You must have missed the part where I said I am respectful to people but play the game as intended. So how do I have a bad attitude? Because I kill people who are line of sighters trying to 1vx potatoes for a highlight reel? Or because I don't adhere to the honor code of not killing other good players? Whatever you say man. Call me primitative and pathetic. FYI I don't usually gank from stealth because I'm a duel wield / resto magblade with a unique build built around group play. Anyone that knows me knows that I either run in small groups or is in the front line of a Zerg bat swarming the enemy Zerg to death.

    Nice twist. First you claim that this is not war and I'm taking the game to serious and that I'm ruining people's fun, but as soon as I call you out on it you fall into role play character to prove a point.

    Anyways, I've said what I had to say. 1vx highlight reels of killing potatoes is garbage and not entertaining. If you have a problem with me feel free to send me a pm or we can take it up on the battlefield.

    My magnifying glass is ready.
    Legacy of Kain
    Vicious Carnage
    ¥ampire Lord of the South

    https://www.twitch.tv/legacydm
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCxGJuKhiIklxzqWF_9shWYA
  • forzajuve212
    forzajuve212
    ✭✭✭✭
    SRIBES wrote: »
    God_flakes wrote: »
    SRIBES wrote: »
    People who don't gank are bad

    Gankers who can tank 8 at a time and still gank are phony.

    Im a god

    I agree
    Guildmaster of The Arcane Council, PvP NA AD - Retired from active competition as of 8/29/16

    Sinderion Laemaen - VR16 AD DK - Rank 33
    Forodir Nightshade - VR16 AD NB - Rank 23, Emperor of Haderus x 1
    Flavius Maxulus - VR16 AD DK - Rank 16
  • KingKrotha
    KingKrotha
    ✭✭✭
    *A Great Mountain rumbles from deep within...a dark voice calls out*

    "You are all peasants"

    *The Mad King resumes his slumber*






    (BTW, nice video wonderboy)
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LegacyDM wrote: »
    Derra wrote: »
    LegacyDM wrote: »
    Derra wrote: »
    LegacyDM wrote: »
    You're right. I'm not "friends" with members of other factions. I'm respectful and have good conversations with people, but this is war. When I see red or blue, my competative instinct comes out. I don't care who you are. Whether I'm with a Zerg, lancer, my guild, or by myself I will try and kill you. I don't care if you are trying to 1vx potatoes, I will jump in and kill you. Is this game kumbya and good players just ignore each other like delicate snowflakes? Hate me, curse me in your streams, whatever, but I pay my subscription to take people out, Zerg or not.

    That´s the statement i always take issue in.

    This isn´t war. This is a game where people try to have fun you just as much as your opponents. With your attitude you have nothing to gain really apart from aps (it´s not really fun is it?) because these people mostly don´t interfere with your "warfare".

    On the other hand there are always some special people who enjoy butchering others without a chance for them to fight back. I guess there´s hardly anything one can do about the kids that enjoy sunny days, ants and a magnifying glass.
    But if you´re one of those you shouldn´t try to attribute it to anything else than this.

    seriously?

    Ok. Some of us like to escape from reality and immerse ourselves in a fantasy world where the pvp theme in this game is "war." I'm fighting for the dominion and if your blue or red your dead. I keep it simple and could care less about people trying to 1vx for their highlight reel. You know how many rage tells i get from people who tell me to stop killing them because i'm a good player ruining their 1vx? Lol. Or tells I get because pro players have some bs honor code system going on where good players shouldn't kill other good players? Unless your paying my subscription, get stuffed. Give me a break. Yeah, i'm ruining someone else "fun" because I am playing the game the way it was intended.

    And to your last point, I don't give a rat if people get ganked from stealth and instant gibbed. Make a counter build. They do exist.

    I like to immerse myself as a noble arcane warrior aswell - following a code of honour on the battlefield.

    Still i respect my enemies and their cause and have no respect or understanding for a pillaging, uncivilised lynch mob - neither on my side of the cause nor the other.

    So my opinion about people like you does not change. Immersed into the game or not. Kid with a magnifying glass searching for justification of their primitive desires. Pathetic.

    You must have missed the part where I said I am respectful to people but play the game as intended. So how do I have a bad attitude? Because I kill people who are line of sighters trying to 1vx potatoes for a highlight reel? Or because I don't adhere to the honor code of not killing other good players? Whatever you say man. Call me primitative and pathetic. FYI I don't usually gank from stealth because I'm a duel wield / resto magblade with a unique build built around group play. Anyone that knows me knows that I either run in small groups or is in the front line of a Zerg bat swarming the enemy Zerg to death.

    Nice twist. First you claim that this is not war and I'm taking the game to serious and that I'm ruining people's fun, but as soon as I call you out on it you fall into role play character to prove a point.

    Anyways, I've said what I had to say. 1vx highlight reels of killing potatoes is garbage and not entertaining. If you have a problem with me feel free to send me a pm or we can take it up on the battlefield.

    My magnifying glass is ready.

    I can´t - EU server and such...
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

    Derra - DC - Sorc - Grand Overlord - Spotless Dro-m'Athra Destroyer pre one Tamriel
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - Grand Overlord
    ... - DC - NB

  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LegacyDM wrote: »
    Derra wrote: »
    LegacyDM wrote: »
    Derra wrote: »
    LegacyDM wrote: »
    You're right. I'm not "friends" with members of other factions. I'm respectful and have good conversations with people, but this is war. When I see red or blue, my competative instinct comes out. I don't care who you are. Whether I'm with a Zerg, lancer, my guild, or by myself I will try and kill you. I don't care if you are trying to 1vx potatoes, I will jump in and kill you. Is this game kumbya and good players just ignore each other like delicate snowflakes? Hate me, curse me in your streams, whatever, but I pay my subscription to take people out, Zerg or not.

    That´s the statement i always take issue in.

    This isn´t war. This is a game where people try to have fun you just as much as your opponents. With your attitude you have nothing to gain really apart from aps (it´s not really fun is it?) because these people mostly don´t interfere with your "warfare".

    On the other hand there are always some special people who enjoy butchering others without a chance for them to fight back. I guess there´s hardly anything one can do about the kids that enjoy sunny days, ants and a magnifying glass.
    But if you´re one of those you shouldn´t try to attribute it to anything else than this.

    seriously?

    Ok. Some of us like to escape from reality and immerse ourselves in a fantasy world where the pvp theme in this game is "war." I'm fighting for the dominion and if your blue or red your dead. I keep it simple and could care less about people trying to 1vx for their highlight reel. You know how many rage tells i get from people who tell me to stop killing them because i'm a good player ruining their 1vx? Lol. Or tells I get because pro players have some bs honor code system going on where good players shouldn't kill other good players? Unless your paying my subscription, get stuffed. Give me a break. Yeah, i'm ruining someone else "fun" because I am playing the game the way it was intended.

    And to your last point, I don't give a rat if people get ganked from stealth and instant gibbed. Make a counter build. They do exist.

    I like to immerse myself as a noble arcane warrior aswell - following a code of honour on the battlefield.

    Still i respect my enemies and their cause and have no respect or understanding for a pillaging, uncivilised lynch mob - neither on my side of the cause nor the other.

    So my opinion about people like you does not change. Immersed into the game or not. Kid with a magnifying glass searching for justification of their primitive desires. Pathetic.

    You must have missed the part where I said I am respectful to people but play the game as intended. So how do I have a bad attitude? Because I kill people who are line of sighters trying to 1vx potatoes for a highlight reel? Or because I don't adhere to the honor code of not killing other good players? Whatever you say man. Call me primitative and pathetic. FYI I don't usually gank from stealth because I'm a duel wield / resto magblade with a unique build built around group play. Anyone that knows me knows that I either run in small groups or is in the front line of a Zerg bat swarming the enemy Zerg to death.

    Nice twist. First you claim that this is not war and I'm taking the game to serious and that I'm ruining people's fun, but as soon as I call you out on it you fall into role play character to prove a point.

    Anyways, I've said what I had to say. 1vx highlight reels of killing potatoes is garbage and not entertaining. If you have a problem with me feel free to send me a pm or we can take it up on the battlefield.

    My magnifying glass is ready.

    He's also killing max cp players in the video. What more could you want
  • Lakeh
    Lakeh
    ✭✭✭
    Wheres the Popcorn stand here? None? Ok...
    PC EU Player

    Artis
    Injustice
    Streaking Sorcerers
    Astrum Herois Member



  • Lemonzy
    Lemonzy
    Sypher wrote: »


    Magicka Sorc! Enjoy the destro ult spam

    Was thinking about using this, then i realised i don't have a sorc XD
Sign In or Register to comment.