Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[VIDEO] Haxus: Volume Four

• frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ashnunn wrote: »
    Lucky28 wrote: »
    Yep i have an opinion on people using easily exploitable decisions, be it gear or skills implemented by the developers and then expect praise because they can do well in pvp because of that... how horrible am i?

but thank you for looking up my 2 year history on the forums, brings back memories

Meh, destro ult makes it so you actually have to pay attention and does add a level of strategy to GvG. it's not just a one hit win button.

At any rate. in a meta where everyone faction stacks. i can't bring myself to care about a high damage AOE ult.

Seriously? EoTS is unblock-able and just requires you to run into a stack of players to be effective. The OP is a very good solo player, I've lost to him, and I'm sure a lot of other people have also. But to run in a group where the strategy is kite until people with destro ulti's are up and then run back into the group chasing you with multiple unblock-able ultimates is not interesting and as far as I'm concerned takes away the respect from the group/zerg/guild that is doing it. How many of you think "wow this guy is good" when someone hits you with tremorscale + viper + poison? same when a group runs over you with 4+ EoTS's.

And again its not just this group doing it so don't take it so personally, its a play style issue. But, in saying that, if you want to cry and go look through my forum history again by all means go for it.

To reiterate one of my earlier statements that was kindly brought up "I don't have an issue with dying, thats part of the game, its the way fights play out that is quickly getting out of control"

I like when people like you elaborate on their opinions full of complains, and don't give any suggestions in the end. Tell me wise man, how would you destroy 70 players zerging you down without stacking multiple ultimates together?

You gotta make people pay for stacking together atrocious numbers. Prox det and Aoe ultimates are the way to go. I would agree on a damage nerf and a duration increase though.

Great video and sick editing @Akinos.
    Edited by frozywozy on November 27, 2016 7:09AM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Ashnunn
    Ashnunn
    ✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »
    Yep i have an opinion on people using easily exploitable decisions, be it gear or skills implemented by the developers and then expect praise because they can do well in pvp because of that... how horrible am i?

but thank you for looking up my 2 year history on the forums, brings back memories

Meh, destro ult makes it so you actually have to pay attention and does add a level of strategy to GvG. it's not just a one hit win button.

At any rate. in a meta where everyone faction stacks. i can't bring myself to care about a high damage AOE ult.

Seriously? EoTS is unblock-able and just requires you to run into a stack of players to be effective. The OP is a very good solo player, I've lost to him, and I'm sure a lot of other people have also. But to run in a group where the strategy is kite until people with destro ulti's are up and then run back into the group chasing you with multiple unblock-able ultimates is not interesting and as far as I'm concerned takes away the respect from the group/zerg/guild that is doing it. How many of you think "wow this guy is good" when someone hits you with tremorscale + viper + poison? same when a group runs over you with 4+ EoTS's.

And again its not just this group doing it so don't take it so personally, its a play style issue. But, in saying that, if you want to cry and go look through my forum history again by all means go for it.

To reiterate one of my earlier statements that was kindly brought up "I don't have an issue with dying, thats part of the game, its the way fights play out that is quickly getting out of control"

I like when people like you elaborate on their opinions full of complains, and don't give any suggestions in the end. Tell me wise man, how would you destroy 70 players zerging you down without stacking multiple ultimates together?

You gotta make people pay for stacking together atrocious numbers. Prox det and Aoe ultimates are the way to go. I would agree on a damage nerf and a duration increase though.

Sure, stacking in zerg groups should be punishable by smaller co-ordinated groups. Running into a large group and throwing down static ulti dumps, forcing your group to decide where to drop them (at the risk of being counter negated) and then finishing up with AOE based skills is generally how pvp plays out.

EoTS doesn't follow these rules, its an exploitable design which was introduced by developers with minimal input from the player base. Its non static, so it follows your group around, meaning who cares about where you ulti dump, just keep running into that group, unblock-able which is just stupid and has issues surrounding being counter negated. No wonder its not uncommon to see groups of all factions running at least 4 or more destro ulti's at a time.

Sure keep the non static element of the skill, but it needs to be altered to be at least blockable and susceptible to negates

I just don't understand why given the large majority of the play base knows that EoTS is unbalanced that groups need praise for running 4 or more of them in a group?

But in the end thats just my opinion

CP 561
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sure, stacking in zerg groups should be punishable by smaller co-ordinated groups. Running into a large group and throwing down static ulti dumps, forcing your group to decide where to drop them (at the risk of being counter negated) and then finishing up with AOE based skills is generally how pvp plays out.

EoTS doesn't follow these rules, its an exploitable design which was introduced by developers with minimal input from the player base. Its non static, so it follows your group around, meaning who cares about where you ulti dump, just keep running into that group, unblock-able which is just stupid and has issues surrounding being counter negated. No wonder its not uncommon to see groups of all factions running at least 4 or more destro ulti's at a time.

Sure keep the non static element of the skill, but it needs to be altered to be at least blockable and susceptible to negates

I just don't understand why given the large majority of the play base knows that EoTS is unbalanced that groups need praise for running 4 or more of them in a group?

I am running solo 50% of my time and trio the other half of the time, the ice morph is probably the one skill that keeps me alive and from getting run over by zergs right now. I <3 it. Zos better not change a thing about it.
  • Ernest145
    Ernest145
    ✭✭✭
    Good Stuff Akinos and Haxus, really enjoyed it!
    Invictus

Big Ernie - Templar - EP Grand Overlord
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    God_flakes wrote: »

I am running solo 50% of my time and trio the other half of the time

Hurrhurhurhurhurhurr.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree about EoTS needing to be blockable and negated, I've said that before. I think that's the only change it needs though.
    Also, making these videos isn't about getting praise. It's not like we're asking for it, nor do we need it. Being praised is a natural reaction of being a known good guild....so is hate and jealousy. For me, making videos is just a hobby of mine I've had for a long time and I enjoy doing it for fun, not attention.
    Edited by Akinos on November 27, 2016 5:13PM
    PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp
  • Esgameplaya1
    Esgameplaya1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ernest145 wrote: »

in the future akinos just get your self one of these!! these videos are a dime a dozen! Did you really enjoy it @Ernest145 ?

jrkDB7o.jpg

Edited by Esgameplaya1 on November 27, 2016 7:28PM
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

in the future akinos just get your self one of these!! these videos are a dime a dozen! Did you really enjoy it @Ernest145 ?

jrkDB7o.jpg

Why are you so mad lol
  • Esgameplaya1
    Esgameplaya1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Manoekin wrote: »

jrkDB7o.jpg

Why are you so mad lol

IDK do you like to watch videos of everyday game play?
    Edited by Esgameplaya1 on November 27, 2016 7:55PM
  • Eirella
    Eirella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great video Akinos, you and Haxus = OP!

Also, lol at the salty people in this thread :D
    Edited by Eirella on November 27, 2016 8:07PM
    (PC/NA) - | @Eirella - formerly @jinxgames | CP 1000+ | Mainly PvPer (EP) | Haxus
    /uninstalled
  • Esgameplaya1
    Esgameplaya1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mad pfft! I'll start praising all videos in the future I think are trash just to be nice!
    sDiWY6u.jpg
    Edited by Esgameplaya1 on November 27, 2016 8:18PM
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mad pfft! I'll start praising all videos in the future I think are trash just to be nice!
    sDiWY6u.jpg

It doesn't matter what you think is trash or not. Just have valid reasons for why you think that instead of coming into threads proving your ignorance. Pretending to be *** only works for Trump.
  • Esgameplaya1
    Esgameplaya1
    ✭✭✭✭
    sDiWY6u.jpg

It doesn't matter what you think is trash or not. Just have valid reasons for why you think that instead of coming into threads proving your ignorance. Pretending to be *** only works for Trump.

Ignorance lol; here Mano have an 8th place ribbon im sure you'll enjoy it!! I did have reasons but you didn't bother to read them. To clarify I didn't exactly think this video was trash; more like boring. I just ment for bad videos posted in the future. But your right Mano I should stop giving my opinion on boring videos because its inevitable that people will continue to make them!!
    v71Etmo.jpg

Edited by Esgameplaya1 on November 27, 2016 8:59PM
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sDiWY6u.jpg

You would know, since it doesn't work for you.
  • MaximillianDiE
    MaximillianDiE
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice video from the most consistent EP guild NA. Always great to see you guys doing your thing and even more of a pleasure to fight you when we do. Just give us back LDK!
    Maximillian Die Caesar - DC - [K-Hole] Retired
    Maximillian AD [[DiE]
    Retired
  • Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice video from the most consistent EP guild NA. Always great to see you guys doing your thing and even more of a pleasure to fight you when we do. Just give us back LDK!

We love LDK! Wanna wrap her in a blanket and feed her marshmallows.
  • MaximillianDiE
    MaximillianDiE
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pchela wrote: »

Your marshmallows must be better than ours
    Maximillian Die Caesar - DC - [K-Hole] Retired
    Maximillian AD [[DiE]
    Retired
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Akinos wrote: »
    That's some serious intro production . Good job .
    Thanks a bunch man :)
    yeh I might have been impressed Akinos but I only watched 30 seconds of it, and thought yeh this is boring!!

How do you know whether or not we used destro ults if you didn't make it past the intro?!?!
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    Akinos dropping Bill Cosby pics up in here.

:expressionless:

oh ***, that dude got owned XD

Good stuff Akinos
    Thank you! :)
    "everyone got ulti? ok run into them with destro ulti"

"good team work guys high fives all round"

and before you get all sad and defensive, your not the only group to be doing this
    You make it sound so simple, lol. You know I post 1vX and small scale videos too, right? Or do you group haters only bash playstyles that you don't like or understand? I know we're not the only group to do this, that is pretty obvious though.
    Get sad and depressed? Why would I do that? I made a good video that is getting alot of positive feedback and my channel is growing pretty fast again. I'm pretty happy about this. :)

If anybody is sad and depressed, it's you, judging by all the negative QQ in your post history:
    55e8d5d3e5e546548842e7e3da873b9a.jpeg
    f5091cb647174e2c846b9b37d52e7fed.jpeg

I'm not mad, upset or anything of the sort, I just don't get people sometimes. Why complain so much about the game yet continue to play and post here?

Your team runs very tight . Anyone that tries to shrug off skill really should show some highlights of their guild runs in comparison . It's not a simple as some people may think and spamming ultimates is not the only thing going on in the video . I know because I have shut down big groups with a smaller team in fights . It takes time and work to know everyone on your team and how to maximize group efficiency . So ya , just disregard the bias with no basis .
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭

When did we get marshmellows?! Why was I not informed D:
    Edited by Akinos on November 28, 2016 7:38AM
    PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp
  • Glamdring
    Glamdring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Impressive indeed. All press EoTs button NOW. All run into the zerg NOW. All run out of the zerg NOW. All stand at distance ligthattacking until EoTS are loaded. Rinse and Repeat.
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Glamdring wrote: »
    Impressive indeed. All press EoTs button NOW. All run into the zerg NOW. All run out of the zerg NOW. All stand at distance ligthattacking until EoTS are loaded. Rinse and Repeat.

If it where that easy, we'd have a lot more competitive guilds.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭

When did we get marshmellows?! Why was I not informed D:

the heck you think i been busy doin lately, makin ya'll bread and mallows
  • Skitttles
    Skitttles
    ✭✭✭✭
    stahp yelling eryone I am gonna cri
    Skittles | DC Stem Sok and sumtimes Nertbled
  • BooskySG
    BooskySG
    ✭✭✭
    Skitttles wrote: »

Do not despair, my child. Let the torrent of tears run down past your lavalier unto your bosom. Allow yourself to squall, but ride that flood to me. My sheltering embrace will guard you from the antediluvian evil known as Balsaxus, and together, we shall silence the cacophony of hollow voices forever. Our hallowed words shall drown out their hollowed words. For darkness shall not endure whilst enveloped by the light of our Lord D Tick. Praise be unto him.

Also, *** Haxus
  • Fyaal
    Fyaal
    ✭✭✭
    BooskySG wrote: »

Do not despair, my child. Let the torrent of tears run down past your lavalier unto your bosom. Allow yourself to squall, but ride that flood to me. My sheltering embrace will guard you from the antediluvian evil known as Balsaxus, and together, we shall silence the cacophony of hollow voices forever. Our hallowed words shall drown out their hollowed words. For darkness shall not endure whilst enveloped by the light of our Lord D Tick. Praise be unto him.

Also, *** Haxus

At least I didn't get banned.
    Fyaal - EP Stam DK Grand Overlord
    Invictus
    Nexus Haxus
    Hijinx
    IR
  • Fyaal
    Fyaal
    ✭✭✭
    Dope video Akinos. Some good cuts here. And I like the speedups for the slow bits and right back into the action.

Plus, one of the few videos where I don't die.
    Fyaal - EP Stam DK Grand Overlord
    Invictus
    Nexus Haxus
    Hijinx
    IR
  • BooskySG
    BooskySG
    ✭✭✭
    Fyaal wrote: »

Also, *** Haxus

I'd rather forget my password a million times over than lapse for a second,become morally bankrupt and disloyal to gain shallow friendships and mediocre AP. But that's just me. Or is it? Who knows anymore with all the bs Staxus has been trying to pass as truth. Then again, one can't trust a group of individuals where infidelity is commonplace for them. :D
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Also, *** Haxus

I'd rather forget my password a million times over than lapse for a second,become morally bankrupt and disloyal to gain shallow friendships and mediocre AP. But that's just me. Or is it? Who knows anymore with all the bs Staxus has been trying to pass as truth. Then again, one can't trust a group of individuals where infidelity is commonplace for them. :D

Tell us about how those thoughts make you feel.

P.s Nice vid intro is funny :tongue:
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • BooskySG
    BooskySG
    ✭✭✭

Also, *** Haxus

Your new nickname is Laffy Taffy because like a Laffy Taffy candy, once you get past the thin veneer, you're left with a lame joke that accompanies something of lackluster substance. Suits you perfectly, Laffy Taffy
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Also, *** Haxus

Your new nickname is Laffy Taffy because like a Laffy Taffy candy, once you get past the thin veneer, you're left with a lame joke that accompanies something of lackluster substance. Suits you perfectly, Laffy Taffy

It's sweet you're giving me an affectionate nickname to project your feelings.
    Maybe it's progress?..what name for you.. perhaps "Salt lick"?
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)